Reviews for I've Come to Call You Mine
Wragziez chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
Loved this!
hikora chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Aw~. What a great story. Shinichi can be such a tease when he wants to be one. And Kaito is just too cute! I wonder how Kaito will respond to what Shinichi said at the end. You should make a squel.
Samila1223 chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Its amazing 3 Congrats really :D
AgasaR chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
lol I love this story, especially the dressing up as each other part xDd
by the way who is that Mishima person? did u make her up?
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
So freaking glorious. This is my new drug. Seriously. And Doctor Who, never forget Doctor Who.
me chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
in denial much?
Shana-Fujioka chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
That was a really cute fanfic, I'm just a little sad/disappointed, that Shinichi never confessed with the words "I love you.", I mean "Sleep with me tonight." doesn't really sound like a confession, even if the following "I missed you." is cute.
Anyway, for it to be your first Shinichi/Kid fic, it's impressive! Well done! :D
Kumashimi chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
SO SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! -/-
GoddessOfSweetness-Me chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
I love this story, you know? And I've read it repeatedly many times! ;) Sweet...
ChiChiChico chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
haha! I love that little twist at the end! and i really liked this whole thing really, and how kaito was the one who didn't want to give into Shinichi in the end, like they'd switched roles. it was really funny and cute and awesome! two thumbs up!
Veronique Sarisandeul chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
adjspfdsaofj! D'aww!
Tears Parallel chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I really enjoyed how you had Shinichi tease Kaito for the smallest time, and how you made him say, "But I'm seme." I laughed a whole lot, especially since this fandom really likes making Shinichi so submissive ahaha. It's great to see one where he can actually one-up Kaito.

I found it really romantic that you had Shinichi say all those lines about why he's going after Kaito now, though at the same time I'm just snickering because I really can't imagine Shinichi being so smooth. XD I blame all his failures as Conan, I can't consider him cool anymore.
Treasure Family chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I love it. Great job. I hope that you'll continue writing ShinKai pairing stories. See you soon.- - 0 0
Mai-chan63 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012