Reviews for Though the Heavens May Fall
Anonym chapter 13 . 2/16
dear Damagectrl

I love your stories, both of them. Eventhough some characters are OOC but i love it that way. So I beg you to continue this story, somehow your story become thing that I read if I miss Gundam Seed and Destiny. Looking forward from your update soon :)
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 13 . 1/2
Brilliant sequel. I love it!
japanje chapter 13 . 12/8/2013
Will you be continuing this story? I sincerely hoped so as I really enjoyed reading LJBD and continue on to this.
You are really a very talented writer. )
And I have checked your link on Amazon. Are those books written by you?
xx2991xx chapter 13 . 10/22/2013
Look like things are getting interesting.

Anyway, glad to see a sequel to Let Justice Be Done, despite its inactive state.

Not sure if you would be completing it, but if you aren't, a summary of how you plan the story would be greatly appreciated. )
shadowblade1896 chapter 13 . 10/5/2013
I really loved the way you wrote this story and its prequel. However, the incomplete nature of this story just doesn't settle well, although considering it has been four years since you updated, I guess you've just moved on. You must have your reasons, but if somehow it were possible, it would be wonderful if you could complete this story. It is so well written and I really liked the character development. I sincerely hope that you someday could finish this story, but if not, thank you for at least finishing the first one!
Monkeyheart chapter 13 . 8/23/2013
Please update! Or at least post a summary of how you'd end the story? .
WindKitsuneofDarkness chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
A beautifully written series with strong characterisation, placed in a setting which comes across as being simultaneously engaging and very believable: you're an incredible writer. Judging by the time lapse since your last update and the present though, I'm assuming that you won't be continuing this story any longer? It's a shame - I'd really enjoy it if you intended on continuing.

-WKD
pansy25 chapter 13 . 4/26/2013
I feel sorry for Cagalli and Stellar. It must be hurting them so much to be apart. And yay, Natarle is her! i always liked her despite her by the book attitude.
Sleepyreader319 chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
Uh oh... trouble is approaching! Update soon!
ang.xinli chapter 13 . 2/22/2013
I hope you still have the heart to finish this. :) I find it a really nice story, and you just so happened to stop at a very engaging point. . I really want to know what happens...
thesingularanonymity chapter 13 . 2/19/2013
Hey.

I was just wondering if you would ever consider finishing this story? I know it has been years and I don't mean to bother you, but I am eagerly curious about the ending.

Thank you.
Miri28 chapter 13 . 2/9/2013
I regret not reading this story sooner, seeing as several years have passed since the last update and the story hasn't been completed. Still, I'm very glad I read it regardless.

I'm not one for reading AU stories, but this is refreshing and well thought out. The characters seem very true to their SEED personalities and what I like most is that the women in the story are so strong and equal to the men around them. It kind of made me feel empowered, even as I fangirled over the Dearka x Miriallia bits.

I love how all the different characters were included in this new world in a way that makes sense. You had me hooked for several hours on this story, and LJBD. A wonderful concept and unique idea- well done.
lezala chapter 13 . 1/27/2013
click 'follow'
click 'fave'

"done"

sigh..

you've should continued this..
thanks :D
and please, much much please dont dropped this..

cya :D
ShaNelSha chapter 13 . 12/27/2012
this fic is one of my fave,, u've should continue thiz! i'm beggin' you :)
thanks:)
Nerisel chapter 13 . 12/17/2012
The intricate relationships and cultural composition is amazing. I like how you juxtaposed all the different types of relationships and characters showing different forms and ways of expressing love that is natural to everyone involved. It's a wonderful creation you're making. :)