Reviews for Though the Heavens May Fall
TheRedSin chapter 12 . 1/28
I forgot to review on thus chapter.

Again, you have captured so beutifully the emotions with Yzak and Shiho. You keep breaking my heart and making me cry. The desperation in Yzak when he said he needed her and said wasn't it reason enough? And how hurt he was when he thought Shiho was in a haste to get rid of him and everything that they have. Also that bed scene. He held her in his arms, for the first and last time. Shiho reminded him that she gave him up for the sake of Plants and Yzak, very loyal to a fault, said he'll respect his wishes. If that wasn't heartwrenching enough, I don't know what is.

I just want them to be together, is it too much to ask? T.T Will be waiting for the day you update. No matter how long.
TheRedSin chapter 13 . 1/28
Small as it is, the scenes were Yzak and Shiho's situation were mentioned in this chapter, it still made me cry. Especially at Yzak's answer of when Athrun asked if she at the very least knew. Damn. The way he answered, I just can picture it so clearly that it broke my heart. "She does. We both do." What's more heartbreaking than when you know you love each other but circumstances won't allow you to be together?

It seems that you've also stopped updating but I have hope. If you really wouldn't continue this anymore, would you mind telling me how this should've ended? I just want to know if they would've eventually found a way for them to be together in the end. Thank you for this story too!
TheRedSin chapter 10 . 1/28
Oh goodness. The feels I had after reading the confrontation scene with Yzak and Ezalia made me cry.
reader chapter 13 . 9/17/2015
please update asap! Dying to know what happen next!
1 of AsuCaga Fan chapter 13 . 9/17/2015
I hope you'll come back to fan fiction and continue this story!
I really like how this plot is going so far and wish for it to be continued as I can't wait to read the continuation!
I wish that you are not discontinuing or worse drop this story! I wish you can return asap (even though it's been years already by now) but I really like your stories! So please come back and continue! Or if you upload this somewhere else where I can read it until the end of the story... please do kindly inform me!

XOXO
Loyal Reader
Kimchiulawie chapter 13 . 6/26/2015
You need to update. I swear. When I saw the date I was heartbroken but then nothing is impossible.
Agni chapter 13 . 4/26/2015
Please update... i'm dying to now what would happen next..
I4gotmy username chapter 13 . 4/16/2015
I really love your story! From the LJBD and now this one! They are very interesting and I really enjoy it! The plot is really amusing, it's not like any ordinary fanfictions I've ever read!
That's why... PLEASE, UPDATE ASAP! I'm REALLY REALLY looking forward for the next chapter until the last one! Please, do not abandon this story! .

Thanks anyway for the awesome story and best of luck!
Asucagafanatics chapter 13 . 3/23/2015
PLEASE! MORE UPDATES. I can't survive the long wait.
foureyesfreak27 chapter 13 . 2/24/2015
Update?
Agni chapter 13 . 2/10/2015
Please update... it's very interesting...
angysama chapter 13 . 2/11/2015
Love the story ! I love how your characters seem so on point and the story line is amazing! I've read and re-read LJBD so many times until I found out you wrote a sequel! Please update it soon! Can't wait for the next chapter (btw, your gundam seed fanfics are my favourite!)
AnimeSiren chapter 2 . 1/3/2015
Still loving this story years down the line :)
wk chapter 13 . 10/12/2014
This is probably the only asucaga fic that I think is decently written with storyline and plot. It's actually a story so please continue with the story! Update!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
Do update soon :) nice story!