Reviews for Though the Heavens May Fall
Asucagafanatics chapter 13 . 3/23
PLEASE! MORE UPDATES. I can't survive the long wait.
foureyesfreak27 chapter 13 . 2/24
Update?
Agni chapter 13 . 2/10
Please update... it's very interesting...
angysama chapter 13 . 2/11
Love the story ! I love how your characters seem so on point and the story line is amazing! I've read and re-read LJBD so many times until I found out you wrote a sequel! Please update it soon! Can't wait for the next chapter (btw, your gundam seed fanfics are my favourite!)
AnimeSiren chapter 2 . 1/3
Still loving this story years down the line :)
wk chapter 13 . 10/12/2014
This is probably the only asucaga fic that I think is decently written with storyline and plot. It's actually a story so please continue with the story! Update!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
Do update soon :) nice story!
Anonym chapter 13 . 2/16/2014
dear Damagectrl

I love your stories, both of them. Eventhough some characters are OOC but i love it that way. So I beg you to continue this story, somehow your story become thing that I read if I miss Gundam Seed and Destiny. Looking forward from your update soon :)
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 13 . 1/2/2014
Brilliant sequel. I love it!
japanje chapter 13 . 12/8/2013
Will you be continuing this story? I sincerely hoped so as I really enjoyed reading LJBD and continue on to this.
You are really a very talented writer. )
And I have checked your link on Amazon. Are those books written by you?
xx2991xx chapter 13 . 10/22/2013
Look like things are getting interesting.

Anyway, glad to see a sequel to Let Justice Be Done, despite its inactive state.

Not sure if you would be completing it, but if you aren't, a summary of how you plan the story would be greatly appreciated. )
RNGesus chapter 13 . 10/5/2013
I really loved the way you wrote this story and its prequel. However, the incomplete nature of this story just doesn't settle well, although considering it has been four years since you updated, I guess you've just moved on. You must have your reasons, but if somehow it were possible, it would be wonderful if you could complete this story. It is so well written and I really liked the character development. I sincerely hope that you someday could finish this story, but if not, thank you for at least finishing the first one!
Monkeyheart chapter 13 . 8/23/2013
Please update! Or at least post a summary of how you'd end the story? .
WindKitsuneofDarkness chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
A beautifully written series with strong characterisation, placed in a setting which comes across as being simultaneously engaging and very believable: you're an incredible writer. Judging by the time lapse since your last update and the present though, I'm assuming that you won't be continuing this story any longer? It's a shame - I'd really enjoy it if you intended on continuing.

-WKD
pansy25 chapter 13 . 4/26/2013
I feel sorry for Cagalli and Stellar. It must be hurting them so much to be apart. And yay, Natarle is her! i always liked her despite her by the book attitude.