Reviews for Though the Heavens May Fall
reader chapter 13 . 9/17
please update asap! Dying to know what happen next!
1 of AsuCaga Fan chapter 13 . 9/17
I hope you'll come back to fan fiction and continue this story!
I really like how this plot is going so far and wish for it to be continued as I can't wait to read the continuation!
I wish that you are not discontinuing or worse drop this story! I wish you can return asap (even though it's been years already by now) but I really like your stories! So please come back and continue! Or if you upload this somewhere else where I can read it until the end of the story... please do kindly inform me!

Loyal Reader
Kimchiulawie chapter 13 . 6/26
You need to update. I swear. When I saw the date I was heartbroken but then nothing is impossible.
Agni chapter 13 . 4/26
Please update... i'm dying to now what would happen next..
I4gotmy username chapter 13 . 4/16
I really love your story! From the LJBD and now this one! They are very interesting and I really enjoy it! The plot is really amusing, it's not like any ordinary fanfictions I've ever read!
That's why... PLEASE, UPDATE ASAP! I'm REALLY REALLY looking forward for the next chapter until the last one! Please, do not abandon this story! .

Thanks anyway for the awesome story and best of luck!
Asucagafanatics chapter 13 . 3/23
PLEASE! MORE UPDATES. I can't survive the long wait.
foureyesfreak27 chapter 13 . 2/24
Agni chapter 13 . 2/10
Please update... it's very interesting...
angysama chapter 13 . 2/11
Love the story ! I love how your characters seem so on point and the story line is amazing! I've read and re-read LJBD so many times until I found out you wrote a sequel! Please update it soon! Can't wait for the next chapter (btw, your gundam seed fanfics are my favourite!)
AnimeSiren chapter 2 . 1/3
Still loving this story years down the line :)
wk chapter 13 . 10/12/2014
This is probably the only asucaga fic that I think is decently written with storyline and plot. It's actually a story so please continue with the story! Update!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
Do update soon :) nice story!
Anonym chapter 13 . 2/16/2014
dear Damagectrl

I love your stories, both of them. Eventhough some characters are OOC but i love it that way. So I beg you to continue this story, somehow your story become thing that I read if I miss Gundam Seed and Destiny. Looking forward from your update soon :)
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 13 . 1/2/2014
Brilliant sequel. I love it!
japanje chapter 13 . 12/8/2013
Will you be continuing this story? I sincerely hoped so as I really enjoyed reading LJBD and continue on to this.
You are really a very talented writer. )
And I have checked your link on Amazon. Are those books written by you?