Reviews for Camp of Dreams
Starbrown chapter 10 . 8/14/2012
Why havent you update yet:( :( please do it soon :(
DaBeach chapter 10 . 10/19/2011
Amazing story. Love it :) I kind of suck at reviews but Hey. I shall give some sort of shot at it :). The Plot of the stoory is well thought out and has a smart sence of suspence to it. The characters are well thought out and you seem to have become the character through out the story.

LOL at my try of being smart and stuff :) It seemed smartical ;)

Anywayys... Love the story, please reply back because then i will feel special :) Just sumin to tell me you have read it and you care :') Ummm.. whens next chapter out because im stupid enough to read a story which aint complete. but the uncoplete ones are BEAST! :) (Including this one Obvs)

But yeah :\ Whens update because im stressingggg!

Sincerly loving Lucy :D x 3

Sorry if half the Shizz in this doesnt make sence. Im just a weirdo.

PEE ESS. - Keep writing, Your acctually realy good :) Unlike some of the other scrubbers on here :). You are a rare talent.

I feel so Optamistic x) Anyways. Byee byeeeeees x
uglygirlwithglasses chapter 10 . 6/13/2011
ok so i have never reviewed before..i read a lot of fanfic though..i know i know! i ll talk lots now! so..i do like your story! please keep going with it? dont disappea! pleading tears messin my glasses..update soon dahlin! you got my love!
HayleyComet chapter 10 . 8/31/2010
I know you havent updated in aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages, but I live in hope!

..::Pixie::..
Butterflies-LastForever chapter 10 . 8/13/2010
y would he brak her hearrt
Kammi93 chapter 10 . 4/25/2010
are you done with this story or will you be posting soon
Nazeeh chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Very nice. You should defintley post chapter 2. I'd love to read more.
EdwardBellaCullenFan chapter 10 . 10/1/2009
I totaly love this story it is way different from any of the other player stories I have read...I mean Edward and Bella start talking on line then Lauren embarass her and Edward is there for her and she gets a makeover and it thinks she is beautiful and Bella gets her revenge on Lauren...

But then Rosalie has to reunion the chance of Edward and BElla getting together... So when are U going to post more chapters I'm dying to know what happens next...

UR stories are totally icrediable I look forward to read the next chapter for this story.

Please keep up the good work
kierraayanna chapter 10 . 9/20/2009
oluiopuop
twilight rules xx chapter 10 . 9/20/2009
hey this is so great cant wait 4 an update a really long one too plz
kikitwilight chapter 10 . 9/1/2009
can't wait to read wat happens writing
Aqua chapter 4 . 8/30/2009
I loved the movie but i thought edward was ugly and had an i'm better than you if that isn't what you want to haer i disapoint poeple a lot.
GrYfFiNdOr.GrAnGeR.95 chapter 10 . 7/28/2009
once again twinny, your talent has left me dumb struck! i loved the revenge! but i do not like how he has to break Bellas heart! its an interesting twist in the story, but -sobs lol- i like happy endings! haha it was still amazing tho, and i seriously cant wait to read the rest of it! *dun, dun dun, dum, dun dun, dun. dum, duh dum, dum, duh, dum* lol Mad hatters for life yo!

3always,

Janet(:
bubblegum-luvr chapter 10 . 7/20/2009
Keep writing tis a wonderful story! :) Can't wait for more!
sweetes forbiden candy apple chapter 10 . 7/18/2009
Why does he have to think that!