Reviews for Long Walk Home
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
A great story. Very good.
Star-of-Chaos chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Nicely done :-)
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
it is very interesting, I liked it but I don't know if I got it all right...LOL...

THANKS:"D
coup fatal chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
i'm thinking maybe you should add something to his. Have to say i love the line "He was a busted up Prince Charming, she thought- like Cinderella hadn’t gotten out of the room the wicked stepmother had locked her in, and he got left wandering around the countryside with nothing but a glass slipper and a memory." DAMN! That was great!
Marylouue chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Quite an amazing take on the characters, it really fits with Rogue in the movie, she kinda didn't know her place and kinda did, very nice introduction to the fandom, I hope you write more.
Aramira chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
I really, really liked this, the pain was palpable and it was very real. Excellent insights.
Silo666 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
it was a good start lets see waht happens next
LifeBringsMeOnlyTears chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
I love this, I genuinely do. Somehow you managed to put emotion into a situation that would have otherwise been seen as simple- devoid of any emotion or thought.

I think that you captured Rogue perfectly, and I see her in the same sort of light. Poor Scott.

Excellent write.
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
This was brilliantly done my dear! I'd never thought about why she wasn't standing by Bobby in this scene, but somehow your fic feels like the cannon answer to it!
Eternal E chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Such a sad story...(

But Well written and realistic portray of the characters... One of the best ones I've ever read.