Reviews for Sharingan Harry Book Two: Dueling Serpents
renextronex chapter 9 . 4/11
basic lore: spider dont say basilisk
also he is not a "parseltongue" he is a parselmouth
shunshinking chapter 12 . 3/20
After reading this story again i find it funny you had naruto say "why couldn't it be a pissed of bunny as the villain" when in the actual manga the last villain was called the Rabbit Goddess. and you came up with that before she was even introduced in the manga plot line.
Lord Kuchiki chapter 12 . 2/24
oh shit so, we's all gonna die
Monster King chapter 12 . 1/3
Great story once again I really liked it.
Haruki Hyuuga chapter 8 . 1/2
'like kissing Sasuke' hahahaha laughing my ass off
Tzapporah chapter 4 . 12/25/2016
hehe. Btw, you forgot to include Sasuke in the list given to the Hokage. Still having some good fun with this fic.
alstao chapter 12 . 12/6/2016
Where is your homepage for the lemons...just curious.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/26/2016
While I was reading I got a little confused. OK one of Naruto bodies was Hashirama Senju I get that. A little later as he was fighting Games you had Orochimaru use the Edo tensai to bring Hashirama and tobirama back to fight the homage. Just though you should know. Thanks
Densetsu Kiseki chapter 7 . 9/7/2016
Cool beans!
3WolvenDragon chapter 4 . 7/8/2016
Love the story read the first one yesterday and started this one last night. I just have to ask was it intentional or a happy accident your goblin king shares a name with the goblin king in Labrynth?
raven spotter chapter 12 . 7/7/2016
If anything this is better than the first book

Steve
Squarekiddo chapter 11 . 7/3/2016
I dont see why he would care about it, if Fleur is going to act like a bitch he should simply ignore her. its his damn character.
Squarekiddo chapter 9 . 7/2/2016
Im very annoyed that you killed Harry, Spent over 100k words reading about Harry, and now you simply killed him, poor taste.
lalo80 chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
Porfa actualiza pronto el libro 4 y porfa dame los paso para enconterar la parte limón de la pelea entre Harry y Temari
angelgreene220 chapter 3 . 8/13/2015
Regarding your author note on the term sennin...If your talking about the team of Orochimaru, Tsunade and Jiraiya; Hanzo, the leader of Amegakure, named them "Densetsu no Sannin " which in English means Legendary Three Ninja. San means three, like Sarutobi(by the way his first name is Hiruzen not Kyoukan as you put in your 1st book) is the Sandaime hokage or third fire shadow. Sennin seems to mean both sage and hermit. The sage of the six paths was Rikudo Sennin no hogu, toad sage is Gama Sennin but ero-sennin is perverted hermit. All this can be found on narutopedia.
Anyway I love the story and just put all that cause I was feeling very Hermione.