Reviews for Sharingan Harry Book Two: Dueling Serpents
Have a Little Feith chapter 7 . 6/2/2018
If you're talking about Tsunade, Jiraiya, and the guy who wants Sasuke's body, then it's the Sannin, but if you're talking about the guy who created Ninshu (which was perverted into ninjutsu), then it's "Rikudo Sennin", although that "Sannin" may have referred to how the Senju, Uchiha, and the Uzumaki all spawned from him, while a few other clans, like the Kaguya, Hyuuga, and one other that's apparently extinct now all came from his brother Hamura. Also, you spelled Kiba's mother's name wrong. It's Tsume, not "Tsumi". And you may not have known, but Hiruzen's wife's name is Biwako, and she's apparently dead as well, by the time Naruto was a few minutes old.

Anyways, back to reading.
Loveless Demon chapter 6 . 9/20/2017
That..was deep. Just...wow man.
renextronex chapter 9 . 4/11/2017
basic lore: spider dont say basilisk
also he is not a "parseltongue" he is a parselmouth
Swordhunter89 chapter 12 . 3/20/2017
After reading this story again i find it funny you had naruto say "why couldn't it be a pissed of bunny as the villain" when in the actual manga the last villain was called the Rabbit Goddess. and you came up with that before she was even introduced in the manga plot line.
Lord Kuchiki chapter 12 . 2/24/2017
oh shit so, we's all gonna die
Monster King chapter 12 . 1/3/2017
Great story once again I really liked it.
Haruki Hyuuga chapter 8 . 1/2/2017
'like kissing Sasuke' hahahaha laughing my ass off
Tzapporah chapter 4 . 12/25/2016
hehe. Btw, you forgot to include Sasuke in the list given to the Hokage. Still having some good fun with this fic.
alstao chapter 12 . 12/6/2016
Where is your homepage for the lemons...just curious.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/26/2016
While I was reading I got a little confused. OK one of Naruto bodies was Hashirama Senju I get that. A little later as he was fighting Games you had Orochimaru use the Edo tensai to bring Hashirama and tobirama back to fight the homage. Just though you should know. Thanks
Densetsu Kiseki chapter 7 . 9/7/2016
Cool beans!
3WolvenDragon chapter 4 . 7/8/2016
Love the story read the first one yesterday and started this one last night. I just have to ask was it intentional or a happy accident your goblin king shares a name with the goblin king in Labrynth?
raven spotter chapter 12 . 7/7/2016
If anything this is better than the first book

Steve
Squarekiddo chapter 11 . 7/3/2016
I dont see why he would care about it, if Fleur is going to act like a bitch he should simply ignore her. its his damn character.
Squarekiddo chapter 9 . 7/2/2016
Im very annoyed that you killed Harry, Spent over 100k words reading about Harry, and now you simply killed him, poor taste.