Reviews for Sharingan Harry Book Two: Dueling Serpents
Rikku-056 chapter 7 . 3/25
In actuality, the title given by Salamander Hanzo to Jiraiya and his teammates was The Legendary Sannin, seeing as they came the closest to defeating him until Nagato came along. Out of the three, only Jiraiya held the title of Sage, as he trained with the Toads of in the Sage Arts.
jupimako chapter 12 . 3/9
Loved this story too! I'm excited to read what happens in book three.
vnh chapter 12 . 12/4/2014
thanks
regfurby chapter 7 . 10/17/2014
Huh... I actually thought 'Sennin' (仙人) meant 'Sage'/'Hermit'... at least that were the characters used in the version of Naruto that I read, since the 'nin' used the character for 'human' (人) rather than 'ninja' (忍). As a 'Sennin'/Sage, Jiraiya is allowed to travel freely between the borders of any country in the Elemental Nations, giving him the monikers of 'The Wandering Sage', 'The Toad Hermit' and Naruto's nickname of 'Ero-Sennin' (lit. Pervy Sage).

Of course, this is one of the older chapters of your story and I haven't finished reading to the latest chapter of your most recent story, so I dunno if you've figured this out yourself yet, but I just wanted to point it out in case I forgot by the time I reached there.

And yes, I find it rather amusing that people seem to think that 'Sannin' (三忍 - lit. 3 ninjas) is a rank instead of a title (like the 'Seven Swordsmen of Kiri' or the 'Twelve Guardians of the Fire Daimyo'). The full title is 'Konoha no Densetsu Sannin', or the 'Three Legendary Ninja of Konoha'. In terms of actual power rank, the Sannin are Kage-level ninja.

Related to that, ANBU basically is the name of the Secret Police branch of all Ninja Villages (writers creating groups like VOLT or MIST as their village's counterpart to ANBU is laughable as ANBU is the shortened acronym for a longer phrase that basically translates to 'Assassination/Black-Ops Squad', and has nothing to do with the village of Konoha itself. On the other hand, if they said that VOLT/MIST was the counter to ROOT, that would make sense), and not a power rank like some people think. ANBU themselves can rank anywhere in power from Chunin to Elite Jonin, depending on the ANBU in question. As a Black-Ops squad, they do tend to have higher standards than the average ninja, but that isn't saying much considering how often ANBU are killed off as fodder in canon. On the other hand, ROOT (or ROOT ANBU as they are sometimes referred to) are all highly trained and all known operatives seem to be at least at near-Jonin-level.

Hmm... seem to have went off the original topic a bit.

Since you're actually putting in effort with the translations, hope that my input helps somewhat. Again since I'm posting this comment on an earlier chapter I have no idea if you've already figured it out at this point of time, so I apologize for the unnecessary input if that's the case.
Look what Jesus did chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
Actually it's a reference to jiraiya being an actual sage so as in the English dub Percy sage seems to be the best translation as it is meant in the same context as the sen in senjutsu
jeanette9a chapter 12 . 7/24/2014
naruto i don't think you want to face the vorpal bunny...just no.
jeanette9a chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
you know next chapter with the shack, if remus or sirius ever got down there through the whomping willow bet they would be all WTF?
jeanette9a chapter 8 . 7/24/2014
when harry mention the new kids going to school with the old kids, i got this stuck in my brain: " Mom i have a dementor in my class."
SonOfNenji chapter 11 . 5/26/2014
I'll make a guess and say you cockblocked Orochimaru with those 3 bodies?

A'mirite? No?

Well, fuck.

-N
Sparkysbro201 chapter 9 . 5/24/2014
I have to say, the Obliviation-job was a little... quick? I'm not quite sure of the effects, or what will come of it. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to keep reading...
Sparkysbro201 chapter 6 . 5/24/2014
GOTH. HINATA. YES.
Sparkysbro201 chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
That lesson on the Byakugan and the Sharingan was one of the most interesting things that I have ever read in a fan fiction. It was well thought-out, logical, and written in a way to convey those facts. Great job! I'm loving this series by the way!
Knights Of Millennium chapter 8 . 2/25/2014
Look at you, now look at us...all ma niggas be rich as fuck! Screw you Haruno!
the scorpion commander chapter 2 . 11/24/2013