Reviews for You'll Like Me When I'm Dead
I just found this story a few days ago and have been reading it ever since. Just now finished the last chapter. You really created a great story, full of anguish and angst but love too, romantic and parental. I hope you'll continue writing it at some point. I would love to see what happens next. My imagination of the rest of it no doubt is inferior to whatever you would have written. You have real talent, and I hope you have kept writing in some capacity in the last years.
guest chapter 78 . 3/21
ahhhh honestly one of the best star wars fics I have ever read if not THE best. portraying a darth vader or dark anakin is hard, much less writing this much of a story with so much detail and such a good storyline. I've read this fic at least 4 times over the past 2 years and I have yet to get tired of it really! I hope at some point you a new update appears but I hope you know that you have created an incredible and interesting story to read
This story is the BEST Vader-Padme romance I've ever read. Truly. I've read it countless times, and each time I find something new in it. I hope so much for you to continue this. I keep hoping that a new update will appear. Thank you for this, because it is excellent.
Didn't she cheated on him, even before he cheated on her? In that case, I don't think she had any right to blame him.
Raineskylar chapter 1 . 1/20
Excellent writing. I do hope you find the inspiration to update soon, it's a sad day when skilled authors such as yourself have to take such a long hiatus. I sincerely hope everything is alright, best wishes to you and your creations!
Janaenae72 chapter 78 . 1/7
Doesn't much better than this...Awesome
Guest chapter 78 . 12/26/2016
Please update
Guest chapter 78 . 12/21/2016
What happened?!
Ingrid chapter 78 . 12/6/2016
Hi. I started reading your story yesterday, and it was impossible to stop. I would like to ask you not to leave this job. One of the best stories about Vader / Padme! Don't give up!

I have some suggestions for the end of its history:
1- Assaj could try to betray it, denouncing to the emperor that Padmé lived along with Vader. Besides, she could craft a plan to get Vader out of power.
2. Vader let Padmé participate in the diplomatic discussions, making her take an interest in the power with him. They would build a new empire together.
3 - They find their children, being forced to destroy together the rebel alliance.
4- Vader kills his apprentice and his master to save his children and wife from danger.
Radhachamma chapter 78 . 11/28/2016
God donkey
Guest chapter 78 . 11/17/2016
Wow. This whole story is so amazing! I finally finished it through 78! I sincerely hope you will continue this!

Why doesn't Vader acknowledge that what he did with Ventress was cheating, too? I'm really surprised Padme didn't rip into him more than she did about that. I'm also surprised that Vader hasn't realized that the Dark Powers he attained didn't "save" Padme...Neither he nor Sidious knew where she was and had nothing to do with the twins' birth or her recovery from her coma.

Anyway, fabulous story told by a true literary master. Hope you can update soon! Thank you!
Guest chapter 38 . 11/7/2016
I am halfway through this amazing story, and I have a question...Is Vader ever going to realize that it makes no sense that Sidious would give him the power to save her - but yet, he acknowledges that if his master knew she was alive, he'd kill her? As brilliant as he is, you'd think Vader could figure out that Sidious just used him. Hope he does...but I will keep reading to find out more! I see it's not been updated in a long time, but I sure hope you'll finish this one because it is brilliantly done! Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
I love this story! It is amazing! I've lost count of how many times I've read this one. I know it's not done, but like the other fans of your work, I keep hoping to see updates to this one coming. I check almost daily to see if there's an update. I know you're back, and that alone gives me hope that this fabulous work will continue. Thank you for this story.
Jadaerys chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
Omg, you're back! Please, please, please continue writing this. Padme's and Anakin's relationship and how they coped with everything that has happened to them was a bit disturbing and uncomfortable for me. It was too human, earthly realistic for me, but it's Anidala and your writing is superb so I couldn't stop myself from reading.

Uhmnn, welcome back :)
KAYKAY22PRINCESS chapter 78 . 8/22/2016
I love your story. Please update soon. It's been a year and 7 months. And no update. Not even a author note to tell us readers if u r discontinue or not the story.