Reviews for You'll Like Me When I'm Dead
I love this story! It is amazing! I've lost count of how many times I've read this one. I know it's not done, but like the other fans of your work, I keep hoping to see updates to this one coming. I check almost daily to see if there's an update. I know you're back, and that alone gives me hope that this fabulous work will continue. Thank you for this story.
Jadaerys chapter 1 . 8/24
Omg, you're back! Please, please, please continue writing this. Padme's and Anakin's relationship and how they coped with everything that has happened to them was a bit disturbing and uncomfortable for me. It was too human, earthly realistic for me, but it's Anidala and your writing is superb so I couldn't stop myself from reading.

Uhmnn, welcome back :)
KAYKAY22PRINCESS chapter 78 . 8/22
I love your story. Please update soon. It's been a year and 7 months. And no update. Not even a author note to tell us readers if u r discontinue or not the story.
jeanosauryehet27 chapter 56 . 8/20
Awww... sadly I hoped you finish this story... It was amazing and also the character of Padme was amazing here! She was bitter and wasn't like the feminine Padme before. i like what she said that "You need someone holding your leash," to Vader just like Leia said to Governor Tarkin, "I expected you to be holding Vader's leash,". It was intense! It was a bitter sweet revenge and I loved it. Vader was soo possesive here! She could have been escaped but Artoo saves the day!
Please update, I love your story and want to see the end
Annie Walker chapter 78 . 7/25
I love this story! Though I am a bit sad that you stopped writing. Big sigh. Deep, deep, sad sigh. Enjoyed this story so much! Wanted to know if Vader would ever find the twins or Obi-Wan or how Padme may react to finding the twins or escape. Or if Obi-Wan would ever come into the story. I just want to know so much! If you read this review, just tell me what happens! You don't even have to finish the whole story! Just the summary! I need to know!

Great story! Great, great, fantastic story!
jackjones15660 chapter 28 . 7/7
I know this has not been updated in years but I have to say... both Anakin and Vader personas are tatical genius. Yet here u show him as someone dumb in tatics. When one attack fails (one way to get his wife to open up) you chose another... but Vader in this fan fic seems do have lost that knowlrdge magically.
jeanosauryehet27 chapter 78 . 6/27
I liked Padme's new character here... A bitter woman and wanted to kill her husband... It was awesome!
This was amazing! Please come back to finish this magnificently written work.
VADERDALA IS OTP 3
Stacell72 chapter 30 . 5/8
I hope she isn't so weak minded she caves...he cheats on her...even though she doesn't want him and of all people with her supposed friend. I sure hope finds her babies and gets the hell away from him. And I hope he gets busted for being with Anajj, she could use that ammunition .
Honestly one of the best fanfics I've ever read. I really wish you'd had continued because this was exceptional. If this was a book I'd defiantly buy it.

This, this is how I wished Padmé had been in ROTS standing her ground to Vader and not giving in until her Ani came back.
This is such a remarkable work. I have been watching and waiting for well over a year now, hoping that you will complete this amazing story. I am hopeful that you will be able to finish this and that this hasn't been abandoned, because it truly is one of the best fan fiction works I think that has ever been written for Star Wars. Please, if you can hear us, those of us who love your work, Jade...Please come back and finish your crowning achievement. Thank you.
Jadaerys chapter 78 . 2/9
It seemed that this story was abandoned but hey I got myself to read the first chapter and then the next, and the next and I couldn't and wouldn't stop until the last. I dare hope that somehow you'll finish your story bec I can't get it out of my head I have to know how it ends.
I don't even understand myself why I'm fine with Vader being Vader and why it's unacceptable to me that Padme was unfaithful to him. I understand what she's been through but I can't emphatize. So help me but I'll dispose of max for Vader.
I'm glad that I'd read your story even if it's unfinished.
layyas chapter 78 . 2/6
please continue the story i really love it such a good story xx