Reviews for You'll Like Me When I'm Dead
jen-loves-jeeps chapter 75 . 5/25/2012
Hey, I just started reading this story the other day and wanted to let you know that I am SO impressed with your skill. It's not everyday I find a story that captures my attention the way yours did, especially with the Vader finds Padme topic. I look forward to your future chapters!
Tandy chapter 75 . 5/22/2012
I rediscovered this today, and it might be the most beautiful thing I have ever had the pleasure to read over Star Wars. Please know that you are sooooo amazing
Skatious chapter 75 . 5/22/2012
just bring them back to her! i can't stand reading to this!

it was great :D
Zireael07 chapter 75 . 5/22/2012
Oh, poor Padme and Anakin. I hope she gets better and he finds a lead on the twins...
ProngsandI chapter 75 . 5/21/2012
THAT WAS AMAZING!

Thank god she finally gave up. Even if it was only once, it was driving me up the wall. You're a really good writer by the way. I just noticed, she's been there for just over a month. And she had sex with him pretty early into the month right? therefore, since she hasn't had her period yet, is she pregnant? I wish Padmé would slip up and mention Bail already. Couldn't Vader be sent to Alderaan for some formal thing or because of suspected rebel activity then find Leia? Thank you for updating. I hope the next chapter's finished soon.
angie chapter 75 . 5/21/2012
This is a beautiful chapter you wrote describing how broken Padme is, it was like watching a movie! I think it was brilliant the way letting one of Vader's men have leave to go to his wife in childbirth was the catalyst to having the dam of her emotions burst. This has been a long time coming, Padme finally going to her husband for help when he has been able to help her sleep just by being near him in previous chapters. You show that Anakin is still within Vader when he is with Padme, she is calling him Anakin, too. I like how Vader did not take advantage of Padme, even when she said she "would do anything" for the nightmares to stop. Falling asleep together is a major change in their relationship so far. I hope they can find Luke and Leia soon, Padme is so depressed she sounds on the verge of losing her grip on reality. She needs some major help quick.

I hope you enjoy the wedding and your time off, this chapter was an unexpected treat to read tonight! Thanks for updating!
Li-Li-ThePinkbookgirl chapter 75 . 5/21/2012
Wow, that was intense. I have never seen/read Padme going so, crazy before. You wrote it very well. It could have seemed cheesy, but you succeeded. I look forward to more...someday. But you must focus on proper rest! I look forward to your return :)

Li Li
llwild1992 chapter 75 . 5/21/2012
YESSSSSS! I have been waiting for this chapter to come! FInaly i know that my suspecions were true!

I wish you a happy summer and and your endevors during it so you may return to your plot!
LuluCalliope chapter 75 . 5/21/2012
Well, this isn't exactly my favorite chapter...I mentioned in a PM about how much I hate these conversations between Padme and Darth Vader about whose fault it is, who he really is, who she really is, blah blah, blah blah, blah BLAH...

But at the same time, you did point out the reasons behind this, and I understand why these conversations are happening.

And at the same time, I was very pleasantly surprised to see a new chapter up ahead of schedule! I guess patience pays off from time to time! :)

(Come on, Padme. Fight off Darth Vader! Don't let him win! And where the heck is Max? He needs to come to the rescue and have an epic showdown with Darth Vader!)

Wonderful work!
LuluCalliope chapter 74 . 4/9/2012
Aw, man, just when things were getting good!

...I don't blame you! Life is crazy right now, and I think that June would be a great time for everyone to update their stories! And there's nothing that I like more than getting a new chapter from what is now the greatest Internet serials out there. I love it! And I know that George Lucas would be proud of your fandom and creativity!

Whatever happens next will be well worth the wait. My one suggestion to you is...make the confrontation between Max and Vader as epic as the one between Luke and Vader.

Now...what to do to pass the time? (God, now I know how Padme feels...only she's locked up with that EVIL, DESPICABLE, PRETENTIOUS WOMANIZER!)
Janizary chapter 74 . 4/2/2012
Nice to see that bit of Anakin still hiding in there. ;)

I look forward to the next update in June(ish)
littlelostdreamer chapter 74 . 4/1/2012
You never cease to post an amazing chapter. I'm disappointed that this is going on break, but its understandable. Good luck with the original novel, if it does get published, I hope you'll let us all know so we can support you!
P.A.N.S 41 chapter 74 . 4/1/2012
This chapter was written very well. It's a minor setback that you won't be updating for a while but whatever makes the writer happy makes the story better. But if you have time, I'm sure all the readers would appreciate an update.
Li-Li-ThePinkbookgirl chapter 74 . 4/1/2012
Great update! I hope that you won't get too stressed out over the next two months, and I do look forward to you return :)

Li Li
Zireael07 chapter 74 . 4/1/2012
Love the chapter. What a pity the story is going on a hiatus...
761 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »