Reviews for You'll Like Me When I'm Dead
P.A.N.S 41 chapter 70 . 2/5/2012
This was a great chapter! I really like how well the characters are developing and I hope that Anakin realizes that Padme wants someone like what he used to be and Padme should be more agreeable with him. I for one like how long the story is. It adds to the suspense! Awaiting the next chapter!
god of all chapter 70 . 2/5/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Guest chapter 70 . 2/4/2012
Another good chapter. I wonder how long it's going to take for Ani to realize his wife needs more companions than just her husband? I also see that Padme has become a little more agreeable, I hope this keeps up. I will wait patiently to find out!
Li-Li-ThePinkbookgirl chapter 70 . 2/1/2012
Great chapter! I don't really see what's controversial about it, but it was good. I look forward to more!

Li Li
Zireael07 chapter 70 . 2/1/2012
Love the chapter. Brilliant!
P.A.N.S 41 chapter 69 . 1/26/2012
Your chapters just keep getting better and better! I love how well you are developing the characters. I also makes me really happy that you are make these next chapters longer. It will help me last longer between breaks.
Five Shades chapter 69 . 1/23/2012
First off, I would like to say that this story has totally and viciously sucked me in, right from the first paragraph. I normally leave reviews and feedback along the way, but in this case, I couldn't bring myself to stop long enough, lol.

I personally love the way you have drawn out the angst, the pain and conflict. It makes them REAL. It makes them imperfect and selfish, and so very HUMAN. I have found myself feeling for BOTH Padme and Vader. On the one hand, you have a woman who has lost everything that meant anything...and understandably so, she nurses a seething hatred for the being who supposedly caused it all. And then on the other hand one could look at her and feel contempt, wondering why she holds on to such willful ideals, why she would choose to literally isolate herself within her nightmare.

Part of me screams, "Padme, you twit! Get over yourself!" lol but then that would be the easy boring way out...and would make for a very VERY boring and flat character. The way you have delved into her mind, her heart, exposing all of the ugliness and ragged suffering has endeared Padme to me in a way that few characters have succeeded in doing. In short, I appreciate what you have done...and WHY you are showing all of this in painstaking detail.

As for Vader, well...isn't HE an interesting conundrum? xD His ignorance and inability to grasp WHY Padme could NEVER love him as he is now makes for some AMAZING tension between the two. In his mind, there is no price too high to pay to keep his beloved safe and by his side. In her mind, she would NEVER wish to trade her life for the lives of innocents. Her realization that she was the 'catalyst' that set his rampage down the path of the Dark Side had to have been devastating.

And his recent stewing about Max and vowing to end his life for touching Padme makes me nervous for the poor guy xD...I know he'll still try and rescue her.

OMG and VENTRESS, I totally love her...such a fantastic characterization...dang I could go on and on but I need to go ahead and crash. I am foaming at the mouth for an update on this story. Really, it's just fantastic.
angie chapter 69 . 1/17/2012
I got caught up on your great updates, you gave us so many in December it was amazing! I truly enjoy your writing, I can picture Vader and Padme, or Vader with the droids. I wish Padme would take advantage of the comfort Vader can give her, she's already taken advantage of it twice, anyway. Wasting away is not going to help her find her children, and she can't help them if she starves herself. R2D2 is sort of acting like a marriage counselor for Vader and Padme now, it seems like. Both Vader and Padme have changed so much, they are totally different people than they were when they got married. I will continue to look forward to what happens with them next!
Li-Li-ThePinkbookgirl chapter 69 . 1/17/2012
Great chapter! I love this couple's issues. I especially enjoyed the 'recreational butt kicking.' Sounds like something Padme should get into as well :) I look forward to your next update!

Li Li
Fm.Sara.WLove chapter 69 . 1/16/2012
If I could put a special star next to one of the stories in my favorites section to denote which one is my "all-time favorite" story, this would be it :)

I love that it's long. I love that it's extremely complicated. I'm hoping to see more Padme/Anakin lovin' in the future, but I think everything is moving a pace that makes sense right now. Keep up the -amazing- work.

I look forward to your updates ;) I can't wait to find out what happens!
Lillian81 chapter 69 . 1/16/2012
So close!
Irene Sharda chapter 69 . 1/16/2012
Another good chapter, yet I think that Padme is becoming ridiculous at this point. How is starving herself of food and sleep going to be of any help to herself or her kids? She's just being stubborn to a fault at this point.

Also, I know they are supposed to be dysfunctional, but its been like forty chapters now. Can't there be some attempts at functionality at this point?

Awaiting next chapter eagerly!
acacia59601 chapter 69 . 1/16/2012
Excellent chapter, I can't wait for more!
P.A.N.S 41 chapter 68 . 1/15/2012
Wow... This story just keeps getting better and better! I really hope he finds what he is looking for. Update soon!
Taneva Rose chapter 68 . 1/13/2012
This story moves slowly, but the relationship dynamic is interesting.
722 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »