Reviews for You'll Like Me When I'm Dead
Guest chapter 78 . 4/26/2015
Is this ficton on permanent hiatus
darthvaderandlukeskywalkerfan1 chapter 19 . 1/12/2015
Anna: As if you still call me your little angel/pilot, Vader!
darthvaderandlukeskywalkerfan1 chapter 17 . 1/12/2015
Anna: *gasps* Oh kriff!
Guest chapter 78 . 12/9/2014
Please don't let this go unfinished, it's brilliant. I've been so looking forward to a new post all year! Please don't disappoint :(

Crossing my fingers your back, more frequently than ever for 2015 x
20Nina11 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Honestly Padme is quite annoying and stupid in this story. I mean she just repeats for 60 chapters or so always the same believes. At some point she should at least make a litte process, thats my opinion.
Amelia chapter 78 . 10/8/2014
Will you update this story? It is an epic one and I would hate to see it go unfinished.
Qatzol chapter 78 . 7/16/2014
Where is the update?!
The story is very nicely written and it's a nice bonus that there isnt much of the overused redemption trope.
Keep writing and please finish this story.
MasterAssassinScrolls chapter 64 . 7/1/2014
Oh, shit. As much as I don't want Max to be around Padmé - that man really annoys me to no ends - I have to admit that the repurcussions of killing him will be disastrous. Padmé will never forgive him for killing Max, and I want her to forgive him - to allow herself to love him, so much. Of course, Vader could always just make sure she never finds out... But somehow I doubt that will happen... Onward! :D
MasterAssassinScrolls chapter 62 . 6/19/2014
She's a better person than I have ever given her credit for, and she proved it for warning Max. I wouldn't have, in her position, but I suppose Padmé did betray him, in a sense. Not so much as Asajj, but she still betrayed him by lying to him about her husband's identity, granted, though, Padmé did see Anakin as long dead.
I actually don't know if I want Max to find Padmé. I mean, if he does he'll die (exactly what I want...) but then again, he might end up escaping, and bringing along Padmé for the ride... And I don't know how to feel about her leaving Vader. Obviously I want her to feel free, but I want them together, as well. Ugh, this bloody story creates so many conflicting emotions in me!

And yay, Threepio and Artoo will be together again. Best Friends Forever!
guest chapter 78 . 6/16/2014
I have spent the past three nights and three days reading this from beginning to end while neglecting my work. It was worth it. Thank you for taking your time and love to write your story for so many years. It shows. I love it and will read it again more leisurely now that I know you still are dedicated to writing your story. Real life does put a hamper on our enjoyment of fannish pursuits so I hope your situation will improve to continue the story at a convenient time.
MasterAssassinScrolls chapter 44 . 6/10/2014
Oh, my... I didn't expect them to be together this soon... And certainly not like that. Despite that, though, I can't help but feel a little flustered upon reading about their "frenzied lovemaking". I had hoped that their first night "together" would be more so for love than lust, but I understand that this chapter was indeed necessary for the plot to expand.
And while I'm tempted to ask for the unedited chapter, I think I'll just stick to this one. If not my heart will probably explode. XD

By the way, you have no idea how happy I'll be when she finally does ask him. Oh, my God, I'll just... *faints*
MasterAssassinScrolls chapter 39 . 6/9/2014
That was a bit low, Padmé, just a tad. He may be Darth Vader, but... That was terribly cruel. I hate seeing (reading about) them fight, and brutally wound each other - but at least it's not with physical violence. But I think it's fairly obvious to say that their fights will continue for a long time - if they ever stop. I doubt they will, though. There's too much pain and suffering that Padmé blames on him, and his temper - and arrogance - always seems to get the better of him.
Though, if this chapter has taught us anything, it's that he can control his Dark Side when it come to Padmé. If she was anyone else - and he didn't love her so completely - her life would've been forfeit. As it was, he obviously got very close to hurting her with something other than words.
For your wife's and your own sake, please don't ever let your darkness out on her, Vader. After all, that happened once, and the repercussions were immense...

The chapter before this one though... It's about bloody time she admired it - out loud!
MasterAssassinScrolls chapter 30 . 6/9/2014
Phew, that was indeed passionate. Part of me wanted her to just let him take her to bed, but then the other part - the wilful part - disagreed, glad that she didn't. It is indeed a good thing that she stopped herself, because if she hadn't, I suspect waking up the next morning would've been dreadful. And I don't want her to regret being with him - that's not how it's supposed to be. I just hope that when they are finally "together" - wink wink - it'll be magnificent... I'm expecting goose bumps. XD
MasterAssassinScrolls chapter 20 . 6/8/2014
Aw, I loved this chapter. It's now officially my favourite of all the previous... I'll have to read the others before deciding whether it is my favourite out of the whole story. :)
But it was beautiful - he's still alive. Anakin's still alive. I knew he hadn't been taken over completely! And I knew that if someone were to bring him back to the surface, it would be Padmé.
Ugh, I'm hooked. Must find out if there's anymore sweet chapters like this one!
MasterAssassinScrolls chapter 18 . 6/7/2014
I have to wonder what can happen in sixty chapters... Obviously an incredible amount, but still. I suspect in these sixty more chapters she'll change him - if only a little.
Padmé's reaction was entertaining, and I knew that she'd react like that. I would've, definitely. And Vader's the daft one to think that she would want to be with him after all he's done... Just hope that he doesn't force her to do anything she doesn't want to. She's his wife, so he won't... Right?
735 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »