Reviews for You'll Like Me When I'm Dead
jeanosauryehet27 chapter 78 . 6/27/2016
I liked Padme's new character here... A bitter woman and wanted to kill her husband... It was awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
This was amazing! Please come back to finish this magnificently written work.
Guest chapter 44 . 5/16/2016
VADERDALA IS OTP 3
Stacell72 chapter 30 . 5/8/2016
I hope she isn't so weak minded she caves...he cheats on her...even though she doesn't want him and of all people with her supposed friend. I sure hope finds her babies and gets the hell away from him. And I hope he gets busted for being with Anajj, she could use that ammunition .
Guest chapter 77 . 5/5/2016
Honestly one of the best fanfics I've ever read. I really wish you'd had continued because this was exceptional. If this was a book I'd defiantly buy it.

This, this is how I wished Padmé had been in ROTS standing her ground to Vader and not giving in until her Ani came back.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/5/2016
This is such a remarkable work. I have been watching and waiting for well over a year now, hoping that you will complete this amazing story. I am hopeful that you will be able to finish this and that this hasn't been abandoned, because it truly is one of the best fan fiction works I think that has ever been written for Star Wars. Please, if you can hear us, those of us who love your work, Jade...Please come back and finish your crowning achievement. Thank you.
Jadaerys chapter 78 . 2/9/2016
It seemed that this story was abandoned but hey I got myself to read the first chapter and then the next, and the next and I couldn't and wouldn't stop until the last. I dare hope that somehow you'll finish your story bec I can't get it out of my head I have to know how it ends.
I don't even understand myself why I'm fine with Vader being Vader and why it's unacceptable to me that Padme was unfaithful to him. I understand what she's been through but I can't emphatize. So help me but I'll dispose of max for Vader.
I'm glad that I'd read your story even if it's unfinished.
layyas chapter 78 . 2/6/2016
please continue the story i really love it such a good story xx
Lyanna Pond chapter 78 . 1/23/2016
So I basically spent a whole week reading this, and even though it is slow-moving, I'm so disappointed that it appears to have been abandoned! You put so much work into it! I followed just in case you decide to come back someday. The world of fanfic would love it.
joeyf3271 chapter 41 . 1/20/2016
I am still reading this and loving it! I am glad Vader will remain Vader, I also like the new Padme, it is much more believable especially how she hates the Alliance! This chapter however makes me want to scream at Padme! How dare she talk about betrayal and lies and all of this when she cheated on her husband as much as he cheated one her! She is definitely a hypocrite!
MumsieDo chapter 2 . 12/31/2015
Please update this awesome story soon. So many want it to continue! You're a great writer!
AGE1984 chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Please Update
Guest chapter 78 . 12/20/2015
Continue! Continue!
Guest chapter 78 . 12/19/2015
Will this this story ever be updated
Spyrkle10 chapter 78 . 12/15/2015
Are Vader and Anakin more like separate people or personalities, or is Vader just acting and having his thoughts match? Who knows.
757 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »