Reviews for You'll Like Me When I'm Dead
MasterAssassinScrolls chapter 20 . 6/8/2014
Aw, I loved this chapter. It's now officially my favourite of all the previous... I'll have to read the others before deciding whether it is my favourite out of the whole story. :)
But it was beautiful - he's still alive. Anakin's still alive. I knew he hadn't been taken over completely! And I knew that if someone were to bring him back to the surface, it would be Padmé.
Ugh, I'm hooked. Must find out if there's anymore sweet chapters like this one!
MasterAssassinScrolls chapter 18 . 6/7/2014
I have to wonder what can happen in sixty chapters... Obviously an incredible amount, but still. I suspect in these sixty more chapters she'll change him - if only a little.
Padmé's reaction was entertaining, and I knew that she'd react like that. I would've, definitely. And Vader's the daft one to think that she would want to be with him after all he's done... Just hope that he doesn't force her to do anything she doesn't want to. She's his wife, so he won't... Right?
MasterAssassinScrolls chapter 13 . 6/7/2014
Wow, that was intense. Obviously she wasn't going to do it - not with so many chapters left - but I have to admit... I kinda wanted her to. After all, he isn't Anakin - not yet anyway. I think a small part of him is still alive, but it's being corrupted more and more... And I think the only thing that'll bring it back is her.
But I think we've got a long way to go before then, unfortunately for me.

P.S. I realise in my last review I said 'Abskin' instead of 'Anakin'... That was obviously a mistake. XD
MasterAssassinScrolls chapter 11 . 6/7/2014
As I read the last sentence, this is what popped into my head: Shit just got real.
And indeed it did. :P You have no idea how addictive this story is to me. I hate reading about Abskin as Darth Vader, but I so much want to see him change... Hopefully he does.

Now onward! XD
MasterAssassinScrolls chapter 7 . 6/6/2014
I actually really want Max to die. And I want Vader to do it. I know that's terrible but he's imposing on territory - Anakin's. Even if to Padmé he is dead. And yes, she's just using him, but the only man I want her with is her husband, whether it's for just comfort or simply pleasure. But hopefully my wish comes true... A lot can happen in seventy chapters.
MasterAssassinScrolls chapter 6 . 6/6/2014
When I started reading this chapter, my dog was beating up her toy, and my brother said randomly: "Don't be so violent!" And it was so strange, because I was thinking the same thing about this - Anakin, why?! I know he really isn't Anakin anymore, any there's only really a tiny part of Anakin Skywalker alive... But it's so different to read about him like this. I suppose though, he is Darth Vader, not Anakin, so what was I expecting? The name says it all... And yet I still find myself bound and intrigued by the particular fan-fiction. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Wow, this is one hell of a ride! Kept me up the last 3 nights straight and earned me quite a few raised eyebrows fron my husband and kids :-) I can'tremember the last time I devoured a story or a book like this. I hope all works out well for you and that you maybe have some time to update this fantastic epic story!
JourneyRocks13 chapter 78 . 4/22/2014
I am honestly waiting for the time where Ventress will rebel against Anakin and a fight breaks out. Sounds fun to me
Juliet chapter 78 . 4/22/2014
Please update soon. I want Vader and Padme to find the twins!
iloveMOM1597 chapter 78 . 2/24/2014
I'm liking your story, but I do hope that eventually Anakin turns back to the light. I like the changes to the canon so far.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Update immediately, please!
iloveMOM1597 chapter 28 . 2/18/2014
interesting love it
Zireael07 chapter 78 . 2/1/2014
I love the chapter. It's brilliant!
QueenNaberrie chapter 78 . 1/31/2014
Well...he's improving but he's not there yet. I almost got the feeling Vader was almost hoping Ventress hadn't killed the padawan. At least he's sending Ventress away. Hopefully on a wild goose chase.

Love that Padme is being more accepting of Vader/Anakin. He is becoming more like Anakin again and she is the reason why. He truly loves her and truth Sith are psychopaths. They don't care for anyone but themselves.

It would be wonderful if she became pregnant again. Another child would never replace Luke and Leia; but perhaps having their baby in her arms will ease some of her pain until they are found.

As for Anakin/Vader, you can just feel his anguish at the thought of losing Padme again. He needs her just as much as she needs him.

I look forward to your next update later this year. Sorry to hear you have had a rough month. I hope things are starting to get better for you.
froovygirl chapter 78 . 1/31/2014
Ouch, that was kind of painful, but necessary. We were spoiled with such a lovely few chapters before this, and now we're back to reality. Vader is still Vader, even though much more of Anakin is peeking through. And Padme is still Padme, so they're bound to keep clashing even as they keep giving in to passion.

Makes a good little formula for a great story.

I'm hoping Vader's sadistic games with Ventress are over, as I wasn't real thrilled to see her this chapter. And somehow, I'm thinking Vader isn't done with his pursuit of Max, either, which will lead to more fireworks.

With all that yet to come, and the search for the twins, there's so much life left in this story. And you're telling it beautifully. I hope all goes well for you and your family during your hiatus and will look forward to reading more goodness when you return. :)
722 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »