Reviews for You'll Like Me When I'm Dead
QueenNaberrie chapter 61 . 1/1/2014
Please pass me a box of tissues! I am in tears after reading this chapter when Padme revealed to Vader why she kept the Japor Snippet pieces.

Bawling...and reading on...
QueenNaberrie chapter 48 . 1/1/2014
You go, Artoo! Give him the kick in the pants he needs. Or in this case, the zap on the pants. lol

I hope Vader takes what Artoo said to heart because he's absolutely right!

Reading on...
QueenNaberrie chapter 20 . 12/31/2013
Anakin/Vader is so messed up, but this chapter is so heart breaking. I almost didn't read this story out of fear of it being another fanfic where a really sadistic Vader makes Padme's life a living hell and he only thinks of himself. But he really does love her, possesively so, but not to the point of really harming her.

I decided to give this story a second look after it was referred to me recently and was told it was definitely worth reading.

I'm glad I gave it a second look. I know you said this isn't an Anakin redemption fic, but I'm holding out for some gray area Anakin trapped between dark and light to the point that perhaps Padme will be more accepting of him.

Reading on to find out...
Irene Sharda chapter 77 . 12/30/2013
I'm really happy you're back. I know how hard it is to sometimes get back to these when real life comes calling, however I'm happy to see this return.

Honestly, I like Vader/Anakin balance, he's got the softness and kindness of Ani, but he got the cruelty, intelligence, and downright butch-ness of Vader. It's like Anakin became a full man or something. I'm hoping that Padme comes to like the darker parts of Anakin as well. She might get even more darker parts of herself as well when she learns that her children are being raised by the one person who's been denying her access to her children. I doubt any friendship or rebellion is going to stop a mother from getting back her children.

If she tells her husband about her so-called "friends" and that they are the ones who are hiding her children, he can put that together with the facts he found out about Bail and figure out where Leia is. Finding Luke won't be far behind.

Yeah, I'm waiting for Padme to get so jaded and angry that she betrays Bail and Mothma to Vader to get her children back.
Juliet chapter 77 . 12/29/2013
I am so thrilled you're back. Another wonderful chapter. I can't wait to watch Padme get herself back into shape so she and Vader can find their twins.
Guest chapter 77 . 12/28/2013
I just love this story and I have read it three times already. I thought that you had abandoned it. When I saw that there was an update, I was so excited! Keep up the excellent work!
Lord Necrotis II chapter 77 . 12/27/2013
I was so terrified when V woke P up... but she didn't push him away, and even started to respond positively to the thought of being with V... i just hope V uses her sense of betrayal to learn of bail and mon's involvement, all while gaining her acceptance of not only his role but hers (as lady vader) as well...so much delicious nastiness could come of it

after V saying he wants to downplay his 'dark side' around P, i fully expect you to use it to spare max from the wrath of V... urrrgh

looking forward to the next update
Janizary chapter 77 . 12/27/2013
Glad to see this continuing. And what a chapter.

Sadly, I think this is like the eye of the storm. Sometimes serene and beautiful, but the trailing wall is coming.

Heh, not to mention the apposition of Padme and Anakin's time vs. Vader with the Hutt. Excellently done.
Lillian81 chapter 77 . 12/26/2013
That last bit was both heartbreaking, adorable and sexy at the same time! I don't know how you do it! The whole chapter was fantastic as usual, I hope to see another one soon!
Li-Li-ThePinkbookgirl chapter 77 . 12/26/2013
Fantastic chapter. It is nice to see you back! I was just thinking a while ago that I should reread the story, but then you updated and I am right back on track! I enjoyed this chapter and I look forward to how you continue the story.

Li Li
froovygirl chapter 77 . 12/26/2013
I squee'ed a ton when I saw this story had been updated. It was one of the first I started reading when I discovered this site and one of my favorites.

Since I haven't commented until now, I hope you don't mind if I take the opportunity to tell you that your writing style is outstanding. Each word, line, paragraph flows effortlessly into each other, into seamless storytelling that weaves an enjoyable spell. I admit, the back-and-forth of "they're together/no, they're not" was a little tiring, but now that that Ani/Padme gotten to this spot, it seems like there's a shift that will carry some new storytelling. Though, I'm thinking this little renewed honeymoon of sorts won't last long, as Vader is still Vader and not wholly Anakin.

And there's the matter of finding the missing Skywalker twins, as well. So many possibilities, and I was really glad to hear that you've been able to write ahead. I'm looking forward to reading what you have planned.

Thanks for the little Christmas gift!
Lightning and Ice chapter 77 . 12/26/2013
Oh my god you're back! When I saw this I had to wait a few minutes cause I was fangirling, this was an awesome cone back chapter :)
morring star chapter 77 . 12/26/2013
A nice chapter, I like the way your showing vader and his mind set.
JourneyRocks13 chapter 77 . 12/26/2013
Now that is a way to spend the night. I can't quite remember, but did you tell us who has the twins? I seem to remember the Emperor, but I am not totally sure
Zireael07 chapter 77 . 12/26/2013