Reviews for You'll Like Me When I'm Dead
joeyf3271 chapter 41 . 1/20/2016
I am still reading this and loving it! I am glad Vader will remain Vader, I also like the new Padme, it is much more believable especially how she hates the Alliance! This chapter however makes me want to scream at Padme! How dare she talk about betrayal and lies and all of this when she cheated on her husband as much as he cheated one her! She is definitely a hypocrite!
MumsieDo chapter 2 . 12/31/2015
Please update this awesome story soon. So many want it to continue! You're a great writer!
AGE1984 chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Please Update
Guest chapter 78 . 12/20/2015
Continue! Continue!
Guest chapter 78 . 12/19/2015
Will this this story ever be updated
Spyrkle10 chapter 78 . 12/15/2015
Are Vader and Anakin more like separate people or personalities, or is Vader just acting and having his thoughts match? Who knows.
JokerSmile chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
awesome so fat
WindSailor95 chapter 78 . 11/11/2015
Amazing Fanfic! I love it! Finally Anakin and Padme are coming together! Please continue it! It is great! Love the way you write. You really feel as if you were the characters! Thank you for this story :D Hope you continue it!
MumsieDo chapter 78 . 10/23/2015
Hands down, THIS is the ONE Anakin/Padme story I KEEP coming back to read, reread and reread again and again. I have it saved on my phone to read when I'm out running errands and I have spare time. It is very well written, love the humor in it, the vibrancy of A/P's connection is so real, so intense... I so hope for a further update on this one soon!

Keep up the great work!
LynaHaber chapter 78 . 8/25/2015
Please update soon. I love this fic.
darklover chapter 78 . 7/19/2015
Hey Jade,

Having read your other works, I knew going in this fic would be undoubtedly amazing. I can certainly see why you consider this your pet project. It certainly is a masterpiece. You and Daenarrah have both done an incredible job writing this captivating fanfic. I warn you now I don't think I can put to words all I want to say about your fic, but know that I have really been enjoying it.

I think this is my second Vadme/Padme multi chapter fic. I have to say I'm more into AP and redemption Vader fics. At any rate, I couldn't help but give this fic a chance. I just had a feeling it would be worth reading :D And, I was right. It definitely has been worth reading.

The question that I had in my mind when you said this was a dark drama/romance fic was how dark you were going to get with it. I'm still waiting to the end to see to what extent you go hehe. I hate having the feeling that V/P will inevitably lead to doom.

From the beginning I think you have done an excellent job of showing how the Dark side has corrupted Anakin and distorted his point of view of love and the role of the empire.

It was fairly clear that Vader was viewing Padme through the eyes of obsessive love and not romantic love. I'm glad that throughout the story you have shown him opening up a bit to seeing past that narrow minded view. Obsessive love is certainly a dark type of love.

I found it disturbing and frustrating the double standard of Vader taking a lover (a forced one at that) being acceptable in his eyes and Padme having one unacceptable even if he sees Max as the seducer. I know his being blinded by his male pride and anger but it's frustrating to see that he hasn't' really considered how Padme has felt about his situation with Asajj. As Padme has pointed out throughout the story, he seems to view women as objects and that's upsetting. With that being said, I can understand why you wrote these particular scenarios.

You know I feel bad about Max eventually getting killed, and, I, of course, feel terrible for Asajj. Rape is never acceptable regardless of gender. I've recently been watching all TCW eps (I had only watched like 2 seasons) and I've actually developed an interest in Asajj and I think your use of her in this story has been relatively good.

I commend the fact that you have really shown R2D2's personality come through. I really loved reading the scenes with him and Vader. I've never read a fic that has such droid related scenes written so well. They really are in character.

I really feel for Padme and her current mental state. It really is terrible that she's suffering so severely from being apart from her children. I think this is a great storyline and it is certainly making your story credible.

As a writer who is also writing a story in a rather fast paced setting (days, not months), I understand why your readers might get confused with the setting or want more than should be expected given the time frame. Trust me, I know how difficult it is to write in such a tight time frame and I encourage you to keep writing as you are writing. What matters is the journey not the destination. I think in the end your readers will appreciate all your efforts in taking a slow approach to making this story believable. I certainly find stories likes yours very enjoyable and worth reading.

I wish you the best of luck in your personal and writing endeavors (both professional and recreational).

I patiently await for more chapters from this amazing story.

Warm regards,

darklover
fleaz24 chapter 78 . 5/1/2015
Just discovered this story, I think it's great. Sad to see that you haven't updated in a while but you should be proud of what you have reacted already
anakinluvr chapter 78 . 4/27/2015
Please, please, please update this story! It is my favorite fanfic out there, and I don't know what I would do if you left it unfinished.
Guest chapter 78 . 4/26/2015
Is this ficton on permanent hiatus
rotjfg18 chapter 19 . 1/12/2015
Anna: As if you still call me your little angel/pilot, Vader!
763 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »