Reviews for You'll Like Me When I'm Dead
Raineskylar chapter 80 . 7/21/2019
Love this! Awesome and original take
peytonhale chapter 80 . 6/19/2019
Wow. I couldn't tear myself away from this. Read the whole thing in two days and honestly wishing for more! I know the latest update was over a year ago but I'm really hoping you keep posting to this fic. I don't normally leave reviews but I had a couple thoughts:

If it's not a Vader redemption story, I think we need to see a little more Vader; he's gotten somewhat lost in his Anakin performance these last few chapters and it makes it seem genuine. I'm guessing the only other way to go from here is, when the facade ultimately falls away, Padme has to face up to being in love with Vader himself, not just his similarities to Anakin.

And it's pretty clear they're not going to find the twins any time soon since they're looking for *twins* and not separate individuals. He already dismissed Leia, after all. Maybe it's just me reading into it but I'm getting the feeling Padme's pregnant or going to be soon. That would be a great new direction to take her character. That guilt over rebuilding your life and finding happiness after the loss of a child. They'd still search for the twins, of course, but that could be a whole new layer.
Pen Murderer chapter 3 . 6/8/2019
I really like this. It’s one of my favourite fanfics alongside
s/3054756/1/Shadows-of-the-Future. Did Darth Vader choke Padmé using the force during your alternate ROTS timeline?
You are one of my favourite authors.

-Pen Murderer
darklover chapter 80 . 4/24/2019
I really would like for Padme and Anakin to reunite with the twins soon. I was beginning to crave Anakin/Padme fics again and your fic hit the spot. I was happy to see that you've updated. Keep up the good work!
JourneyRocks13 chapter 80 . 3/6/2019
Cant imagine losing my kids like thi sa.. nope
Guest chapter 80 . 3/1/2019
Great update! I love seeing Anakin and Padme finally happy. I loved the bit too, about Anakin still holding Padme close even after watching that holo, and Padme's contemplation on whether she'd be able to do the same. I really hope this isn't another dead end, I want them to meet the twins so badly!
Empress Vader chapter 80 . 2/21/2019
It's so nice to see an update. I don't see it myself as being a redemption fic, he's still only using her memories to construct his behaviour and reactions. For some reason it feels as though he's going to get himself into trouble at some point, and at that point, faced with the possibility of losing him again, she's going to realise just how much she loves him regardless of his vaderesque qualities.
Possibly even encouraging him to retaliate.

Loving it.
MumsieDo chapter 80 . 2/19/2019
Yes, yes, yes, yes! I about fell out when I saw another update! This is marvelous! And, a wonderful update it is! Thank you for not giving up on this one! I don't know what the ultimate plan is for this, but you know, I wouldn't mind one damn bit if it DID turn into a redemption fic! Either way, I love this story!
Andrew Ronald Tarek Skywalker chapter 80 . 2/19/2019
You adamantly said at the start of this fic that it is not a Vader redemption fic, but honestly, the whole idea that this is nothing but a charade is ridiculous, also in my mind this has the makings of an Anakin redemption fic all over it, firstly apologising for Mustafar and other actions, Padmé being more friendly and warm towards him while truly believing this is Anakin Skywalker, the only things that are missing are Palpatine's death and Anakin saying fuck you to the Empire afterwards, you might disagree but that is how I picture this story.
Jadaerys chapter 80 . 2/18/2019
they’re a time bomb! padme is still in denial that she too cheated and anakin/vader is just so him. ahhh, my anidala, you give me so much feels
Guest chapter 80 . 2/18/2019
Ohhhhh omg you come Back ! I’m soooo happy ! Thinks i hope you update Soon
The Jingo chapter 80 . 2/18/2019
;-;
Slices chapter 80 . 2/18/2019
Glad to see you writing again! Love the chapter.

Slices out
HL starwars chapter 80 . 2/18/2019
YESSSSS ANOTHER UPDATE! I love the way you’ve written the relationship between Vader/Anakin and Padmé, it’s so beautiful, emotional and accurate. Please continue giving us these fantastic chapters! This is my favourite fan fic and seeing that there is a new update makes my day!
sunmoonwindandstars chapter 80 . 2/18/2019
Oh Force! What a wonderful surprise to wake up to this morning! My absolute all time favorite story got updated! And a lovely update it was, too! They both made mistakes, both made errors in judgment, but they handled that discussion well. And, I look forward to where the story goes next! Thank you, Jade!
856 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »