Reviews for You'll Like Me When I'm Dead
MasterAssassinScrolls chapter 11 . 6/7/2014
As I read the last sentence, this is what popped into my head: Shit just got real.
And indeed it did. :P You have no idea how addictive this story is to me. I hate reading about Abskin as Darth Vader, but I so much want to see him change... Hopefully he does.

Now onward! XD
MasterAssassinScrolls chapter 7 . 6/6/2014
I actually really want Max to die. And I want Vader to do it. I know that's terrible but he's imposing on territory - Anakin's. Even if to Padmé he is dead. And yes, she's just using him, but the only man I want her with is her husband, whether it's for just comfort or simply pleasure. But hopefully my wish comes true... A lot can happen in seventy chapters.
MasterAssassinScrolls chapter 6 . 6/6/2014
When I started reading this chapter, my dog was beating up her toy, and my brother said randomly: "Don't be so violent!" And it was so strange, because I was thinking the same thing about this - Anakin, why?! I know he really isn't Anakin anymore, any there's only really a tiny part of Anakin Skywalker alive... But it's so different to read about him like this. I suppose though, he is Darth Vader, not Anakin, so what was I expecting? The name says it all... And yet I still find myself bound and intrigued by the particular fan-fiction. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Wow, this is one hell of a ride! Kept me up the last 3 nights straight and earned me quite a few raised eyebrows fron my husband and kids :-) I can'tremember the last time I devoured a story or a book like this. I hope all works out well for you and that you maybe have some time to update this fantastic epic story!
JourneyRocks13 chapter 78 . 4/22/2014
I am honestly waiting for the time where Ventress will rebel against Anakin and a fight breaks out. Sounds fun to me
Juliet chapter 78 . 4/22/2014
Please update soon. I want Vader and Padme to find the twins!
iloveMOM1597 chapter 78 . 2/24/2014
I'm liking your story, but I do hope that eventually Anakin turns back to the light. I like the changes to the canon so far.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Update immediately, please!
iloveMOM1597 chapter 28 . 2/18/2014
interesting love it
Zireael07 chapter 78 . 2/1/2014
I love the chapter. It's brilliant!
QueenNaberrie chapter 78 . 1/31/2014
Well...he's improving but he's not there yet. I almost got the feeling Vader was almost hoping Ventress hadn't killed the padawan. At least he's sending Ventress away. Hopefully on a wild goose chase.

Love that Padme is being more accepting of Vader/Anakin. He is becoming more like Anakin again and she is the reason why. He truly loves her and truth Sith are psychopaths. They don't care for anyone but themselves.

It would be wonderful if she became pregnant again. Another child would never replace Luke and Leia; but perhaps having their baby in her arms will ease some of her pain until they are found.

As for Anakin/Vader, you can just feel his anguish at the thought of losing Padme again. He needs her just as much as she needs him.

I look forward to your next update later this year. Sorry to hear you have had a rough month. I hope things are starting to get better for you.
froovygirl chapter 78 . 1/31/2014
Ouch, that was kind of painful, but necessary. We were spoiled with such a lovely few chapters before this, and now we're back to reality. Vader is still Vader, even though much more of Anakin is peeking through. And Padme is still Padme, so they're bound to keep clashing even as they keep giving in to passion.

Makes a good little formula for a great story.

I'm hoping Vader's sadistic games with Ventress are over, as I wasn't real thrilled to see her this chapter. And somehow, I'm thinking Vader isn't done with his pursuit of Max, either, which will lead to more fireworks.

With all that yet to come, and the search for the twins, there's so much life left in this story. And you're telling it beautifully. I hope all goes well for you and your family during your hiatus and will look forward to reading more goodness when you return. :)
Amarielah chapter 77 . 1/7/2014
This fic is very interesting, and you had me in tears for quite a lot of it. I wonder if is Ahsoka going to show up to complicate things further.
QueenNaberrie chapter 77 . 1/2/2014
Why do I get the feeling Luke and Leia are going to have another sibling. ;)

I'm a little surprised that Vader...Anakin...would even consider allowing the Hutts to continue their slave trade at all after what he and his mother suffered. But I'm sure just like everything else, he believes some twisted Dark Side logic Palpatine has spouted out to him.

I hope something about this negotiation will be a wake up call to him.

I look forward to your next update!
QueenNaberrie chapter 76 . 1/2/2014
Awww. What loving thoughtful, Anakin-like, gift. See...being the good man that is still in you is what she wants. It's so good to see them together as a loving husband and wife again. He's becoming more and more like his old self now that he is starting to realize that his actions almost DID kill her and their babies.

But now he just has to connect the dots and realize that had he heeded Master Yoda's advice about his dream and let go, his nightmare of the future never would have happened. Also, if he hadn't listened to Palpatine, the REAL cause of all their misery, he wouldn't have fallen to the Dark Side. He needs to realize that he sold his soul to the Devil and the Devil (Palpatine) lied to him. He lost everyone and everything he cared about because of a lie. The Jedi were never his enemy. Palpatine is!

Reading on...