Reviews for You'll Like Me When I'm Dead
Silence Dogood II chapter 76 . 6/26/2013
This is one of the best star wars fanfic i've read in a long time. Keep writing i want to see where all this goes.
Chantrea Moonbeam chapter 76 . 6/12/2013
I don't usually read stories in this fandom, but when I saw the summary in an author's favorite stories list, I got curious and read it all for the last few hours.
I like how your realistically wrote their struggles, their traumas and difference in perspectives. I do hope you can continue writing this story.
ThANK YOU34 chapter 26 . 5/5/2013
This is freaking amazing!You rock 3
loveandlight04 chapter 76 . 4/9/2013
Wow, I'm... speechless. I have read this whole story in the space of three days, and I couldn't be happier that I did. It has officially become my all-time favorite Star Wars fanfic, and I can already imagine re-reading it in the years to come and finding it as amazing and masterfully written as the first time. It is obvious that a lot of thought, effort and love has been put in this story, and it shows in the best way possible. The agonizingly slow, painful, difficult, but most of all, REAL progression Padmé and Vader's characters throughout the story is gut-wrenching and compelling from the start. I am so awed by the way you write these characters; through your writing, their emotions and dilemmas are rendered in a way that makes us, the readers, feel them right along the characters. I am so glad that not everything is resolved instantaneously, and that it's not easy for either of them to deal with their problems and with each other. That's what makes this story stand apart from many others: you really take the time to have Padmé and Vader work through so much, individually and together, before they can find some sort of balance and acceptance from each other and finally move forward and help each other heal. That is in part why this last updated chapter is my favorite: the holo and Padmé and Vader's reunion is so much more meaningful when you consider the journey they've been through to get to these moments. Needless to say I was an emotional wreck after reading that last chapter, in a good way lol I feel like I could write a thousand-word review and it wouldn't be enough to express my love and appreciation of this story; I'll just finish by saying that I am so glad you created this gem of a story and that the way you write Padmé and Vader makes me marvel at every turn. They are flawed, they have emotional baggage, they make mistakes but most of all, they act so realistically in their situations and according to their personalities and feelings within the story. You are an incredibly talented writer, and I can't wait to see what happens next, whenever that may be. Thank you so much for writing!
chinochan-inulover chapter 76 . 3/31/2013
This is by far the best Vader/Padme Fiction i've ever read. It embodies all the angsty potential of the shipper and more. I just finnished it this afternoon and i just had to review to say so. You did an amazing work and it is obvious you're a very talented writer. I'd like very much for you to end it, but i understand the toll a work like this has on someone. You need not to finnish it, although i'd very much like for you to do so, this last chapter gave us a new hope, pun intended, but if you are not able to end this amazing piece it will not dimminish it's merit.
Truly amazing, Thank you so much for providing it!
-Chino
Laila chapter 76 . 3/28/2013
I've been staying up till 4 AM the past few nights reading this fix.
Can I just say wow? This is the most well written, interesting, dynamic fic I've read in a long time. Please dont leave your faithful readers with such a cliffhanger!
I'm dying to read on! Please..PLEASE don't forget about this fic. I know it must be really hard to write what with life going on but I'm dying over here!

Please come off hiatus and update this! I'm willing to get down on my knees and beg if I have to.
Anon chapter 76 . 3/14/2013
I might very well die from suspense... because the ONLY problem with your story is that it isn't updated more often.
Stephycats7785 chapter 76 . 2/13/2013
All I can say is AWW! Oh I was wondering if I could make a trailer for your story and put it on YouTube.
Stephycats7785 chapter 48 . 2/11/2013
Lol artoo is wicked!
Stephycats7785 chapter 44 . 2/10/2013
Holy crap! I've waited for this chap and it was perfect!
Stephycats7785 chapter 40 . 2/10/2013
Man I so wanted padme to slap as asajj still good chapter
Stephycats7785 chapter 39 . 2/10/2013
Awesomely intense moment!
Stephycats7785 chapter 26 . 2/9/2013
Cadets reaction was so great!
P.A.N.S 41 chapter 76 . 2/9/2013
This story is by far the best Padme/Vader fic I have ever read. Its very detailed and that is something you don't find in a lot of stories. Please update soon! I need to know what comes next!
Stephycats7785 chapter 19 . 2/8/2013
Does it make me weird feeling kinda bad for lil Ani?
698 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »