Reviews for You'll Like Me When I'm Dead
Zigflorian chapter 17 . 4/18/2009
Wow!
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 17 . 4/17/2009
Worth it- great chapter and I love how Padme meets Vader, we finally have the reunite and you cut off there...please update soon.
just4fun0890 chapter 17 . 4/17/2009
Oh crap. RUN! Okay. This is getting really good. I mean it was good before but this is GOD.
FutureOscarWinner94 chapter 17 . 4/17/2009
man, itz about time vader got to padme jk:) i cant believe she didnt catch assaj working behind her back, it was obivious
hewhoreaps chapter 17 . 4/17/2009
Well Padme you just been had. However I'm sure you'll figure something out to get yourself out as you know for a fact now you can't trust Asajj anymore.

Of course Asajj may come to regert this choice should you find a means to escape
dgtert chapter 17 . 4/17/2009
Max/padme ... i hate it
000371 chapter 17 . 4/17/2009
JUICY, update quickly I want to know what will happen between the two of them. Will he join her quest of finding the twins?
GaisciochDeEirinn chapter 17 . 4/17/2009
And now the Sith hits the fan, as they say. I've been feeling like the story hasn't made much progress (no offense to your abilities) in recent chapters and this is a welcome change. I can't wait for Padme's response to all this.
PinkRangerV chapter 17 . 4/17/2009
:O Asajj, you're dead...the second Padme gets free, you are DEAD. Great work!
mlhkvh5 chapter 16 . 4/16/2009
Great chapter! Ventress is not smart to want to kill Padme, when she knows Vader wants her, but it would be a way to get back at him for all the abuse he has given her. I can't wait to see what happens, how Padme is brought to Vader, and how they react when reunited! Looking forward to your next update!
PinkRangerV chapter 16 . 4/7/2009
You're good at creepy Vader. I keep getting chills down my spine when I read this.
Neqa'elis chapter 16 . 4/3/2009
This looks like a very interesting and original story you have here. I like how you've incorporated Asajj into the plot as I haven't read too much about her in fanfictions before. I also enjoy how you've written Vader though I wonder how it's going to become V/P. Hmm...

Anyway, I hope to read more soon; I'd like to see how you tie everything together.
missambermariek chapter 16 . 4/2/2009
the story keeps getting more intresting and interesting. i hope vader and padme are forced together soon. and i cant wait for padme to tell him about their kids. please udpate soon!
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 16 . 4/2/2009
Good chapter- I find myself liking the Vader and Asajj interactions quite a bit.
Bizarre Dreamscapes chapter 16 . 4/2/2009
Another great chapter! Will Asajj really be pleased by her 'reward' if she succeedes? I don't think so... Wow I start pitying her for being stuck with Vader and Padme. I wonder if Padme's going to find out about Vaders and Asajjs relationship, which would be likely if Vaders keeps Asajj as his apprentice... If Max is going to find out about all this, he'll wish he stayed in poor payment and lousy jobs with the rebel alliance... Can't wait for an update!
744 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 .. Last Next »