Reviews for You'll Like Me When I'm Dead
ILDV chapter 20 . 6/9/2009
mlhkvh5 chapter 19 . 6/1/2009
This is such a good story, you have me wondering where you will take it! I know you said it is not a Vader redemption fic, and that leaves many possibilities. I am wondering how Vader thinks he can get Padme to forget what happened on Mustafar, and will she tell him how the alliance took their babies? You write both of them very well, Padme is still attracted to her husband despite herself. I am looking forward to what happens next!
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 19 . 5/19/2009
Good chapter- I just wish Padme would bring up the whole they hid my kids from me.
PinkRangerV chapter 19 . 5/18/2009
Does Vader have a death wish we don't know about or something? Seriously, the girl kicked him in the groin! Why the heck's he kissing her?
Ieyre chapter 19 . 5/16/2009
The sexual powerplay between them here is really interesting-if I was him, I'd try to seduce her, but I'm guessing he'll probably try that. How things might have occurred if Anakin had not been burned is interesting-Padme wouldn't be able to separate him from Vader in her mind as easily, that's for sure.

Looking forward to seeing her escape attempts.
hewhoreaps chapter 19 . 5/15/2009
Well again Vader/Anakin had not tried to choke her to death and abandoned everything she stood for and that she thought he stood for as well, she might be more willing to be with him.

Of course I think he'll be surprised by the events that have happened to her that can be added to his list of crap he has done
MarkerIV chapter 19 . 5/15/2009
I have fallen so in love with this story it is not even funny.
Bizarre Dreamscapes chapter 19 . 5/15/2009
Loved it! Please update soon!
Trude chapter 19 . 5/15/2009
awesome update!

I have no idea where you'll go with this ... Padmé killing Vader, Vader killing Max and then Padmé, Vader turning back to the light side again, ... so many possibilities
Skywalker Syndrome chapter 19 . 5/15/2009
Ieyre chapter 18 . 5/7/2009
Man, this is dark and...really interesting. My sick brain wants him to slowly break her spirit and bend her to his will...a creepy interpretation of love, I realize. Still, this is great stuff.
mlhkvh5 chapter 18 . 5/6/2009
Wow, what a reunion! Vader has no idea how much Padme has really changed! She is very angry now, but I am waiting to see what happens between them, especially when their child is brought up-he doesn't know there are two yet. Awesome story!
sexyninjalady chapter 18 . 5/3/2009
this story is awesome!i read the hole thing in one nice to see a strong padme for a wait for more!
Bizarre Dreamscapes chapter 18 . 5/3/2009
WOW! Love this! Update soon!
lp4mu chapter 18 . 5/3/2009
So good! I've waited for this chapter for so long and it did not disappoint. I really liked how you've kept Padme consistent to her character from earlier in this story. Some stories make her seem weak when facing Vader but you have kept her strong and kept her fighting spirit intact. I can't wait for the next chapter.
778 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 .. Last Next »