Reviews for You'll Like Me When I'm Dead
PinkRangerV chapter 15 . 3/17/2009
Padme really, really needs mental help. Then again, so does Asajj...
Bizarre Dreamscapes chapter 15 . 3/17/2009
Great chapter! I wonder what Assaj's up to... Does she want to kill Vader herself? Or does she hope Padme will follow her? I'm excited to see what's going to happen. Update soon, please! (Did I alreday mention it? Can't wait for Vader and Padme to meet!)
mlhkvh5 chapter 14 . 3/3/2009
This is a great update! Vader is truly twisted to keep using Ventress as he does, even though he is planning to get Padme back. I wonder what will happen to Max? I can't wait to see the reunion between Padme and Anakin, and what Anakin will think of Padme and Max, if he finds out about him. The way Vader is with Ventress makes me wonder if, since Padme was "dead", he has a history of other women he has been using for his own pleasure, in addition to Ventress, since his fall to the dark side? I am looking forward to your next update!
Anonymous chapter 14 . 3/3/2009
Are we going to see a Padme-Vader reunion soon? Please say yes. I'd really like to see how it goes.
missambermariek chapter 14 . 3/3/2009
wow! i hope padme and vader meet up in the next chapter! i cant wait to see when he finds out about their children and why padme hates the rebellion so much.
Bizarre Dreamscapes chapter 14 . 3/3/2009
GREAT! "They deserved one another." I wonder if Asajj will do as she was told...I hope so can't wate for Vader and Padme to meet.(he,he,he) Also I'm excited what role Max will play. Will he realize Padmes husband is not so dead as he thought him to be? Bet he won't be happy! Please update soon!
hewhoreaps chapter 14 . 3/2/2009
Well I think Vader is overly sure Padme will actually take his bait he is sending back with Asajj.

Padme was already unsure about where Asajj allaince lay and I'm sure things will not change in that respect
000371 chapter 14 . 3/2/2009
I can't wait for the "reunion".
Goodbye-To-All chapter 14 . 3/2/2009
Great! Update soon I can't wait for Padme and and Vader to meet up again and also looking forward to Max and Vader - the jealous homicidal husband will be interesting to see!
0Warrior0Maiden0 chapter 14 . 3/2/2009
Another great chapter, even if it was a bit of a filler.

Keep Writing!
Bizarre Dreamscapes chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
WOW! This is great! Despite what many others think, I love the V/A pairing. There are so many stories offering Vader as a whining, oh-so-sorry-but-I-didn't-see-this-was-coming-I-didn't-mean-it person - that's just not the way I see him. Glad this isn't a redemption fic. there are already too many of them. I'm looking forward Vader and Padme meating. Please update soon!
mlhkvh5 chapter 13 . 2/21/2009
These last three chapters are great! You write so well the way Ventress hates the Jedi, so she has turned on Padme. The revealing of her to Vader was very interesting, I like the way Ventress said "and, you do?, in regards to her respecting Padme as his wife. He definitely is twisted in that regard, using Ventress as he is. The way Padme could not pull the trigger when she saw his eyes was perfect. I hope she figures out she still loves him eventually. She is very bitter to have turned into an assassin. I am looking forward to when they meet, and what happens to the children. Thanks for the great update!
RIP chapter 13 . 2/20/2009
For Pete's sake...Can't we just get on to business? The characters need to do something. Anything other than what they've been doing, which is stand around and whine. Get your heroine under control.
missambermariek chapter 13 . 2/20/2009
wow, i hope you update soon! i hope he finds out about the kids. or some of it. i hate seeing him so mean but i love the story! hope you update soon!
Goodbye-To-All chapter 13 . 2/18/2009
Ah that was kind of sad. This is a great story and I hope you update soon. I can't wait for Anakin/Vader/Padme meet. This is a great story, I absolutely love it except for the V/A pairing which I just kind creepy, but other then that, fantastic!

Is Max ever going to find out about Vader being Padme's husband?
724 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 .. Last Next »