Reviews for You'll Like Me When I'm Dead
hewhoreaps chapter 19 . 5/15/2009
Well again Vader/Anakin had not tried to choke her to death and abandoned everything she stood for and that she thought he stood for as well, she might be more willing to be with him.

Of course I think he'll be surprised by the events that have happened to her that can be added to his list of crap he has done
MarkerIV chapter 19 . 5/15/2009
I have fallen so in love with this story it is not even funny.
Bizarre Dreamscapes chapter 19 . 5/15/2009
Loved it! Please update soon!
Trude chapter 19 . 5/15/2009
awesome update!

I have no idea where you'll go with this ... Padmé killing Vader, Vader killing Max and then Padmé, Vader turning back to the light side again, ... so many possibilities
Skywalker Syndrome chapter 19 . 5/15/2009
outstanding!
Ieyre chapter 18 . 5/7/2009
Man, this is dark and...really interesting. My sick brain wants him to slowly break her spirit and bend her to his will...a creepy interpretation of love, I realize. Still, this is great stuff.
mlhkvh5 chapter 18 . 5/6/2009
Wow, what a reunion! Vader has no idea how much Padme has really changed! She is very angry now, but I am waiting to see what happens between them, especially when their child is brought up-he doesn't know there are two yet. Awesome story!
sexyninjalady chapter 18 . 5/3/2009
this story is awesome!i read the hole thing in one nice to see a strong padme for a wait for more!
Bizarre Dreamscapes chapter 18 . 5/3/2009
WOW! Love this! Update soon!
lp4mu chapter 18 . 5/3/2009
So good! I've waited for this chapter for so long and it did not disappoint. I really liked how you've kept Padme consistent to her character from earlier in this story. Some stories make her seem weak when facing Vader but you have kept her strong and kept her fighting spirit intact. I can't wait for the next chapter.
SailorPikaAngel chapter 18 . 5/2/2009
I love how explosive Padme is in this chapter! So driven to do harm to him and I love Vader's reaction! He seems so caught off guard! He thinks she would submit to him and be at his side but he has another thing coming to him! Poor Padme.. her defenses are weakening towards the end.. But with him not physically being there I cannot wait to see what she concots to get back at him! Cant wait for the next chapter!
missambermariek chapter 18 . 5/1/2009
omg! update soon! i wanna see what she says about the kids cuz i know he is gonna ask! i hope he doesnt stay a jerk forever lol!
000371 chapter 18 . 5/1/2009
Way to short, I need to know more.
PinkRangerV chapter 18 . 5/1/2009
Hey, Anakin, you've lost your wife, why not kidnap her? That plan only has 'FAIL' written all over it...Can't wait to see him castrated by his 'loving' wife! He he he...
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 18 . 5/1/2009
I like Padme's reaction- how she doesn't even hesitate from trying- maybe because she knows up this close she could never actually kill him.

Cool chapter!