Reviews for Purgatory
JLCH chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Yep you've got them down good!
Housecall chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Just wanted to alert you to the fact that it looks like this story has found its way into the wrong category. Fortunately for me, I also love Firefly and you did a great job here!
lhoma320 chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
OMG, I did a search on hurt/comfort House/Cuddy and found this story. You are one of my favorite authors. This was such a great story. OMG, I love the way you write.

I loved that you filled in the gaps from the 3rd season episode with House in a Wheelchair. There was so much more to that story then what could be seen and you captured it so perfectly with words.

The ending was the best. Cuddy and House so passionate. It really made me crazy. Just perfect! Thanks for writing this.
AlySanders chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Although I don't believe I've seen the episode that this maybe referencing its a great story. Good imagery descriptions, and the banter is true to the characters. I love the end of the conversation as it can be taken a few different ways. Lol. Some of the phrasing caught me off guard, though that might be my headache talking. Thank you for posting. Looking forward to the next story.
momsboys chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Wow you can't end this here. Its to good to end here.