Reviews for When The Phone Rings
The L. MMonster chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Oh gosh... Soo fucking hot! I fucking loved it!
elfling65 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Oh yes you need to continue this story! I would love to see more chapters.
whistlingawaythedark chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
You should continue with this one!
December Wind chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
All your stuff is one shots! This definitely needs a second chapter.
JamieStuart chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
wow. U really are good. I read more and more from you, and I want more! Whatever u do, keep righting, 'couse u are really good in it! :)

Jamie
Wander52 chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Another chapter...that one was great...
SARA SIDLE GRISSOM 09 chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
wow we some hot s**t loved it
ilovegsr chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Hot, Hot, Hot! Thanks for writing!
My Kate chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
I'd love to see this story continue...this is an interesting take on their pre-Vegas lifestyle...looking forward to another chapter...will the phone chats continue?
GSR-CSI-FAN chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Oh loved it, wonder if you will add more chapters, which would be god :D

xx
poppielee chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
OMG :O YUMMY! I loved this way too much!

Poppie x x x.
Pandora Lucia chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Wow... That was absolutely smokin! I'm impressed... I'll admit that phone sex is a bit beyond my personal experience, but I've never really thought of it as something that could be personal, or even all that arousing. I've seen stupid friends faking phone sex before, and that's about where it stopped...you know, well before the point where anyone took it seriously... I never would have thought that reading about someone else's intimate phone calls would be that...intense. Very cool. Fun reading.

Pandora
jenstog chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
whoa baby! Well- so here's my take. While I've seen it done very well (and yours falls into that catagory), pre-vegas GSR stories just irk me! I refuse to believe that they could be so close and then act like they do in Vegas. BUT I am open-minded and since your work speaks for itself, I'm sticking for the remainder. So- go post more!
toothchick chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
OMG! That was so amazingly HOTT! I can't wait for more...(of any of your work!)
GSRCSILVR25 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
WOW! HOT! And heck yeah continue! i love your stories! update soon! i crave more!