Reviews for Let Love In
Scarlet Dewdrops chapter 1 . 3/15
I've been trying to re-find this story all week because I was a dummy and forgot to bookmark it last time. I asked another writer I was chatting with today, and they'd just happened to have reread this fic last week and was able to tell me the title of this story offhand. WIN for me! That's how good this is, so I hope you appreciate your own awesomeness. :)
dogtracker55 chapter 24 . 2/27
That Eric! So good to have our ruthless Sheriff back and throwing his weight around. At least ignorant and belligerent Sookie hasn't tamed the Viking. Woo hoo.
dogtracker55 chapter 10 . 2/27
My dislike of this character is extreme.
dogtracker55 chapter 4 . 2/26
Blood bonded but 'not my boyfriend'! I could gouge Sookies eyes out sometimes, beats me why a man like Erica even bothers with her stubborn and disrespectful behaviour, she needs to get a reality check real quick. Rant over, enjoying the story.
dogtracker55 chapter 1 . 2/26
Here I go again, reading this wonderful story for the umpteenth time. Lovely.
sue1zide chapter 26 . 2/2
I read this a while ago and where is the bonding announcement? I thought this was longer.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/25/2017
I know this is very old...but Sookie got on my last nerve...Good writing though.
LdyJulanna chapter 27 . 5/17/2017
this was one of the most beautiful ones I've read thank you I just love when Eric shares with Sookie But is there more I need to see if they beat Victor?
LdyJulanna chapter 5 . 5/16/2017
awe.. poor eric
Evl666 chapter 27 . 3/30/2017
Bravo!
Evl666 chapter 11 . 3/26/2017
I read this a long time ago when I first joined ff. It's good to come back to the ff classics ans reread. There are many things tbat I've forgotten or missed the first time around many years ago.

Damn! Sookie resulted to physical violence (kicking him, aiming for the groin) because Eric was expressing his thoughts and then she wished him dead. She gives a blanket apology and ... that's it.
MarinaAntolini chapter 7 . 1/31/2017
OMG I cant take the Eric from this chapter. He is too perfect. I love him. Our amazing viking vampire god! D
Guest chapter 9 . 12/30/2016
I always feel sorry for Eric. His insecurities always come to the forefront with his begging Sookie to look at him and his weird, sad need to make her beg for him. It's just sad.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/30/2016
Eric likes to manhandle Sookie a little too roughly. It's borderline abusive. Glad he took the time to tell Sookie how losing his memory affected him and that he said he was sorry for being such a jerk to her afterward.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/30/2016
I'm hoping this place affects Eric even more than he'd been hoping it would affect Sookie.
1,634 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »