Reviews for Let Love In
LdyJulanna chapter 27 . 5/17
this was one of the most beautiful ones I've read thank you I just love when Eric shares with Sookie But is there more I need to see if they beat Victor?
LdyJulanna chapter 5 . 5/16
awe.. poor eric
Evl666 chapter 27 . 3/30
Bravo!
Evl666 chapter 11 . 3/26
I read this a long time ago when I first joined ff. It's good to come back to the ff classics ans reread. There are many things tbat I've forgotten or missed the first time around many years ago.

Damn! Sookie resulted to physical violence (kicking him, aiming for the groin) because Eric was expressing his thoughts and then she wished him dead. She gives a blanket apology and ... that's it.
MarinaAntolini chapter 7 . 1/31
OMG I cant take the Eric from this chapter. He is too perfect. I love him. Our amazing viking vampire god! D
Guest chapter 9 . 12/30/2016
I always feel sorry for Eric. His insecurities always come to the forefront with his begging Sookie to look at him and his weird, sad need to make her beg for him. It's just sad.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/30/2016
Eric likes to manhandle Sookie a little too roughly. It's borderline abusive. Glad he took the time to tell Sookie how losing his memory affected him and that he said he was sorry for being such a jerk to her afterward.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/30/2016
I'm hoping this place affects Eric even more than he'd been hoping it would affect Sookie.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/30/2016
Eric definitely pulled his usual slimy hoodwink on Sookie. I hope she gives him hell for it.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/30/2016
Eric uses his emotions to emotionally control Sookie. That's emotional abuse. And Eric wants to talk until Sookie tries to talk then he suddenly doesn't want to talk anymore. Manipulative bastard. If Eric were more emotionally self-aware, even he would have to understand why Sookie doesn't want to be around him.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2016
Eric, if you don't want Sookie to cry, then don't make her cry. It's that easy, moron.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
Sookie is an idiot for agreeing to go ANYWHERE with ANYONE who won't tell her where they're going. Doing so is the height of foolishness no matter who the person is.
lacevas chapter 27 . 6/26/2016
That's how the story ends? What happened with Victor? Great story but don't like how you ended. Felt like it fell off a cliff kind of
tatianefa chapter 27 . 5/31/2016
what about the end of that story ?! and the event in which he announced their new relationship status, what about Victor?!
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 27 . 3/22/2016