Reviews for Let Love In
spiritualbutterfly chapter 27 . 4/19
I just want to say, I followed Terri Botta and this story in June 2009 and I’m rereading this in 2021 and I still have the feels. Thank you for this story.
georgiasuzy chapter 26 . 7/26/2020
Octavia is such a turd in the punch bowl. I'm glad she's gone.
georgiasuzy chapter 25 . 7/26/2020
I thought my head was going to explode when Sookie started doubting Eric. Thank goodness you had her snap out of it!
georgiasuzy chapter 24 . 7/25/2020
Well-played, Northman. The burning of the chair was a nice touch.
georgiasuzy chapter 23 . 7/25/2020
It would sure get awkward if Eric had to sleep in Sookie's cubby. Besides, how could he leave himself vulnerable to Octavia?
georgiasuzy chapter 22 . 7/25/2020
That was a day chock full of activity. I liked the EPOV except for when he thought that he should've killed Sookie.
georgiasuzy chapter 21 . 7/25/2020
They worked well together again, with Eric listening to Sookie about Alcide and her sticking up for Eric.
georgiasuzy chapter 20 . 7/25/2020
Oh, that was a great skirmish! They worked together and it was seamless.
georgiasuzy chapter 19 . 7/24/2020
That was really nice of the guests and staff to see them off and give them gifts.
georgiasuzy chapter 18 . 7/24/2020
Well, he doesn't seem mad that Sookie's been keeping a secret from him. He really made a meaningful offering to Hlin.
georgiasuzy chapter 17 . 7/24/2020
LOL at the orgy they incited! That was a sweet chapter.
georgiasuzy chapter 16 . 7/22/2020
That was a horrific back story for Eric. Sookie responded appropriately, I believe.
georgiasuzy chapter 15 . 7/22/2020
When is Sookie going to tell Eric she's reading him? It might come in handy.
georgiasuzy chapter 14 . 7/22/2020
That was beautiful! I love the background of the Viking wedding. Mmm and I wanna see those buttery soft pants Eric wore.
georgiasuzy chapter 13 . 7/22/2020
Your Eric is so romantic! And I think Sookie appreciates what he's done tonight, finally.
1,668 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »