Reviews for Let Love In
Northman Maille chapter 20 . 10/23/2011
I'm so glad I'm reading this again! That was another of my favourites. Not just the battle at the end but Eric putting the panties down his jeans...sexy vamp!
Northman Maille chapter 18 . 10/22/2011
Caught red handed I think! We're coming up to my favourite part of the story, after the wedding night that is!
Northman Maille chapter 15 . 10/22/2011
You write the love scenes so beautifully. Anyone who knows anything about male physiology will know how much many men enjoy the act you described. Described with love and a distinct lack of crudity.

You have a light touch, nothing is over stated. You are the master!
SunsetRush chapter 27 . 10/22/2011
Hi there

After having read your story I just wanted to say a big 'Thankyou' and let you know how great I think it is. I think that you are very imaginative and write a great story! So thanks again! (PS sorry for having said 'great' so much but...your story is!)
Northman Maille chapter 6 . 10/19/2011
This made me cry joyous tears the first time I read it, over two years ago, and tonight was just the same. I don't know how you can reach into your reader like you do, but I thank the Goddess that you can.

Such talent, you really are number one.
Northman Maille chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
I always see Long Beach Lodge on Vancouver Island when I think of Isle Elena, check it out if you have chance.

I'd love to go there, especially with the lovely Viking. I am a Sookie fan but I sometimes wish she would give things a chance before she jumps to conclusions. I get that she has been let down so many times though, it makes sense.
Northman Maille chapter 3 . 10/19/2011
Terri, re reading for the upteenth time. I originally found this on the True Blood Wiki, so I am glad I can review. I had never read any fanfiction of any kind when I found this, who knew I was starting with the best?

You must be on everyone's favourites. This story is like an old friend, I can almost say some of the dialogue before I read it. It's incredible, and so are you.
Sugarbear12 chapter 27 . 10/14/2011
Absolutely beautiful love story. Trueblood and Charlaine Harris are left in the mud. Thanks for your gift.
sunshinedayz chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Once upon a time (well last year to be exact), after I devoured the first 10 SVM books and was desperate for more, I stumbled upon FF. This story actually. After just a couple chapters I was hooked and desperate for more. Since we were leaving in the morning for vacation, I got the insane idea to print this out to read in the car. Well hours later I was carrying around a massive folder filled with about 2 inches worth of paper.

I devoured your story, sneaking in a few pages over the course of our trip, reading with a teenie light in the car so I wouldn't blind my hubby while he was driving.

You are the cause that I am now a total and complete FF addict, and I don't know whether to kiss you or curse the day I found this brilliantly written work of art.

One thing is certain, it's definitely time to re-read, and now that I know how FF works, I will review properly. :)

Thanks so much for sharing your amazing talent with us!

HUGS!
SVMlover1378 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Thank you for mentioning the time Sookie bit Eric's hand. Everyone always forgets that, even CH!
orangeballoffire chapter 27 . 10/6/2011
it's my 2nd time reading your wonderful creative words and i was just as thrilled with this ride as i was the original time. i hope you never give up writing.
CaptainJack760 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I just started to read your story for the 2. time ...or is it the 3.?...maybe. So I already know that its fabulous, awesome, gorgeous, fantastic...and I absolutely love it. I just wanted to let you know that...:-)

Hi from Germany

Tina
LadyLuck2511 chapter 23 . 9/22/2011
oh my god you are an amazing writer
ESP chapter 10 . 9/20/2011
you make sookie hard to like. she's a selfish, whiny harpy who gets mad about things the rest of us would love. all the conflict in this story comes from her being a shrill bitch.
luvvamps chapter 26 . 8/24/2011
Just read this again for the second time. It's still great! Thanks.
1,668 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »