Reviews for Let Love In
Gapch chapter 22 . 3/22/2019
Sookie has redeemed herself in my book by being fairly good to her vampire.
Gapch chapter 10 . 3/22/2019
I hate Sookie. She's an infantile selfish bitch.
Gapch chapter 4 . 3/22/2019
I will always contend that Sookie might be bipolar.
TeamEricNSookie chapter 27 . 12/10/2018
Nice...
Guest chapter 27 . 9/18/2018
Okay so the story itself was interesting enough until the reader (me) gets a couple chapters from the end expecting (wanting) to know how the situation with Victor turns out (only that doesn't happen) instead all I find is a rather sappy ending, so disappointing.
Scarlet Dewdrops chapter 1 . 3/15/2018
I've been trying to re-find this story all week because I was a dummy and forgot to bookmark it last time. I asked another writer I was chatting with today, and they'd just happened to have reread this fic last week and was able to tell me the title of this story offhand. WIN for me! That's how good this is, so I hope you appreciate your own awesomeness. :)
dogtracker55 chapter 24 . 2/27/2018
That Eric! So good to have our ruthless Sheriff back and throwing his weight around. At least ignorant and belligerent Sookie hasn't tamed the Viking. Woo hoo.
dogtracker55 chapter 10 . 2/27/2018
My dislike of this character is extreme.
dogtracker55 chapter 4 . 2/26/2018
Blood bonded but 'not my boyfriend'! I could gouge Sookies eyes out sometimes, beats me why a man like Erica even bothers with her stubborn and disrespectful behaviour, she needs to get a reality check real quick. Rant over, enjoying the story.
dogtracker55 chapter 1 . 2/26/2018
Here I go again, reading this wonderful story for the umpteenth time. Lovely.
sue1zide chapter 26 . 2/2/2018
I read this a while ago and where is the bonding announcement? I thought this was longer.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/25/2017
I know this is very old...but Sookie got on my last nerve...Good writing though.
LdyJulanna chapter 27 . 5/17/2017
this was one of the most beautiful ones I've read thank you I just love when Eric shares with Sookie But is there more I need to see if they beat Victor?
LdyJulanna chapter 5 . 5/16/2017