Reviews for Let Love In
MarinaAntolini chapter 7 . 1/31/2017
OMG I cant take the Eric from this chapter. He is too perfect. I love him. Our amazing viking vampire god! D
Guest chapter 9 . 12/30/2016
I always feel sorry for Eric. His insecurities always come to the forefront with his begging Sookie to look at him and his weird, sad need to make her beg for him. It's just sad.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/30/2016
Eric likes to manhandle Sookie a little too roughly. It's borderline abusive. Glad he took the time to tell Sookie how losing his memory affected him and that he said he was sorry for being such a jerk to her afterward.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/30/2016
I'm hoping this place affects Eric even more than he'd been hoping it would affect Sookie.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/30/2016
Eric definitely pulled his usual slimy hoodwink on Sookie. I hope she gives him hell for it.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/30/2016
Eric uses his emotions to emotionally control Sookie. That's emotional abuse. And Eric wants to talk until Sookie tries to talk then he suddenly doesn't want to talk anymore. Manipulative bastard. If Eric were more emotionally self-aware, even he would have to understand why Sookie doesn't want to be around him.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2016
Eric, if you don't want Sookie to cry, then don't make her cry. It's that easy, moron.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
Sookie is an idiot for agreeing to go ANYWHERE with ANYONE who won't tell her where they're going. Doing so is the height of foolishness no matter who the person is.
lacevas chapter 27 . 6/26/2016
That's how the story ends? What happened with Victor? Great story but don't like how you ended. Felt like it fell off a cliff kind of
tatianefa chapter 27 . 5/31/2016
what about the end of that story ?! and the event in which he announced their new relationship status, what about Victor?!
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 27 . 3/22/2016
Great story
tanseynz chapter 26 . 1/16/2016
What a ride - she's come a long way. Will it stick? Depends on circumstances.
tanseynz chapter 12 . 1/16/2016
'She hated...' Always it comes down to her first. OK if she thinks before she leaps, but kicking him in the shins is her fallback position. What's amusing is how fast she falls apart when it's applied back to her. A real pity she has amnesia about that.
tanseynz chapter 11 . 1/16/2016
What saddens me about her is that she believes completely what she says at any given moment, and if two moments completely contradict each other, she will come up with an excuse for it. When anyone else then calls her on it, she just gets angry and attacks. It's never her fault in her own mind. She always finds some external extenuating circumstance that leaves her blameless compared to the other person.
No wonder Eric is constantly confused and feels abandoned. She's only for him when it suits her, and for the sex of course.
tanseynz chapter 10 . 1/16/2016
Wtg Eric! She might just be human but she's also just as vindictive, selfish and self serving as most vampires, and with less excuse. Plus, with all that whining about what she 'deserves', shows how immature and 'christian' aka self entitled due to religious belief, she really is. Wishing he'd been killed because he wants her to be with him always and refuses to promise something he believes she might regret later is not just a kneejerk reaction, but shows what her real morality is - honesty being right at the bottom along with loyalty and love.
Your characterisation is spectacular - I haven't been so pissed off at a Sookie in ages!
1,668 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »