Reviews for Wings of Luck
Clayem chapter 5 . 12/22/2015
I like this story too! I will be looking out for the next chapter coming out ~
Clayem chapter 4 . 12/22/2015
At first, I was like, what, two perverts? And I was thinking of what character in Thumbelina would fit the profile... before realizing that you were going to add an Oc.
Clayem chapter 3 . 12/22/2015
I love the way you seem to have captured Beetle's character. This chapter seemed to move and dance everywhere at the same time, just like him. And the final acceptance... *squeals* I really hope she won't get in trouble with her parents for that...
Clayem chapter 2 . 12/22/2015
I laughed so hard when she got attacked by the beetle. Somehow that situation sounded so absurd and ridiculous and yet so like Beetle... I really like little stories with such happy athmopheres like that.
Clayem chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
This is really nice! I was looking around for good thumbelina fanfics (just got in the mood, somehow) and found this. I am really wondering what it will turn out to be, even if the rest of the story is already written... well, just looking forward.
XxPagerMasterxX chapter 5 . 7/25/2015
OMG! PLEASE TELL ME YOU WILL CONTINUE THIS! I'm in love with your writing and I never ever thought I'd enjoy a story about the Beetle but I absolutely am infatuated with your story. If I could pay you to keep writing I would. I beg of you. Please please please write more! 3
Charis Nova-Neko chapter 5 . 2/8/2014
This hasn't been touched in a long time - I'd love to see it picked up again. I had to do the same with one of my fanfictions - let's polish our gems together :)
Olivia028 chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
this story is so sweet! i can't believe you haven't continued it! if there's anyway you might pick this story up again, you totally should. because it's wonderful. simply enchanting, and the characters are written so well (especially Berkeley )
bravo and brava! i hope an ending will be found for this delightful story.
GreenMouse95 chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
Please continue this! 3 3 3
Against-The-World-in-Every-Way chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
I love it! Please write more!
Unquestionably Unhinged chapter 4 . 2/15/2012
Who doesn't love baked goods? CRAZY PEOPLE, THAT'S WHO! Well, this is a great story and I can't wait for more! WRITE MORE!

~U-Hinged
MySecretHeart101 chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
What?

This story isn't REALLY completed, is it?

U have to write more,

or i'll go insane!

(not that i'm not insane already)

anyway- pleaseeee write more?
HauntedApple chapter 5 . 9/20/2011
I really like this story. I have always felt bad for him because he lost his wings in the movie.
Unknown chapter 5 . 1/14/2011
Wow. This story is incredible. I'm amazed of how well you've captured Mr. Beetle's character and his feelings toward Calliope. Please continue with this one. I want to hear what happens next.
Ledia chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
Oh, my lord. I can't believe how incredibly HOT this story is. I watched Thumbelina just yesterday for the first time since I was 6 years old, and I fell in love with Mr. Beetle almost immediately. He is just so charming and sexy, when I read this fic, it so turned me on. The words you use to describe everything he did made me melt. -shivers- Fantastic orgasmic job, dear. ;)