Reviews for Electron Psycho
fastandloud chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
Hate to see Cam killed but you made up for this with an excellent story.
bleekin chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
God, why do you always kill Cameron. I'm really never reading another one of your stories. Killing Cameron, a main character like that is just wrong... why not just kill them all? You should have labeled the damn story with info that you were going to kill her that way I wouldn't have read this.
JustJoe chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
Now we know how John becomes the non caring hard ass. Good story.
LivinginBedlam chapter 4 . 7/19/2009
Aw! I didn't like that Cameron died but it was necessary I guess.

I like the bit where Allison said Cameron's like 'I love him and he loves me' that was awsome.

Overall it was very well written and I love the plot, the only bad thing is obviously, Cameron being destroyed, but even so, that was done in a great way [not great, like good, but...ah hopefully you get what i mean xD]
djpc450 chapter 4 . 4/12/2009
its a good story but a bit sad
JMHthe3rd chapter 4 . 2/5/2009
That was really sad. Poor Cameron. Good writing though. Hope you write a longer series; I'd really like that.
Elliesmeow chapter 4 . 11/4/2008
That was intense. I hope the show never comes to that.

-Ellie
Darkened Ruby chapter 4 . 10/13/2008
You should write a story based on Future John and Allison's relationship in the future. I think it would be interesting xD
Savings chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
I love the way you describe Cameron/Allison's character. Great work! Each individual has its own unique personality and you wrote it in a very excellent way.

In the end I'm still bummed that you end up destroying Cameron/Aliison. It's a pretty logical and sad ending. (In my oppinion) Still kinda hope you change the ending.

BTW, you really should continue writing. Keep up the good work!
King Steve chapter 4 . 10/13/2008
I don't know who I felt more sorry for; Cameron/Allison, or John. Cam/Allison died in fear, wanting nothing more than John to help her, and John's just lost his best and only friend; smashed up like a piece of trash.

I hate you for what you did to Cameron, though it was very well written and certainly tugged on my hearstrings. I only hope this NEVER happens to Cameron in the show! Great work!
Aaron Leach chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
Awesome story update soon.
Dark-Syaoran chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
Fun read. I love John's conflicting emotions.

Look forward to more.
Max Doe chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
I like it so far. If you would have made it longer it could of turned out to be a one shot. But more chapters is fine with me. If you can make the next chapter longer that would be nice. I liked the character Alison or Allison (whatever how you spell it). Anyway good start.
Falcon-Rider chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Very, very nicely done! I love what you did there. I hope to see more soon.