Reviews for Résumé
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Okay!
Sesshomaru is my fav, then Sango, then Miroku, then Naraku.
star2bcaught chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
This was absolutely hilarious!I was sitting here shaking my head at how totally true that would have been, if it were real. But there is no Inuyasha? lol that's alright they probably didn't even call him in for an interview.

I think my favorite section was Naraku's. yep, naraku's by far. lol. Mostly because it was unexpected. Also because of his "experience", cause in reality he would probably make a really good manager
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
This is funny... And nuts!

I would have like to see more of the Inuyasha cast, though... Like Shippo... Myoga... Totosai... Kikyo... Jaken... Rin... etc...

Very cool.
Lil-lo chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Thank you for relating a stressful thing like job hunting to the Inu Yasha cast. You really made me wish I could keep a Sess in my pocket! I loved his line on disappointment.

Inu Yasha's was a little surprising-but I think it's because most fanfics recycle his catch phrases. I really felt for Kagome since you brought out how the audience knows how hard she works but the modern world doesn't. Miroku... ;D and Sango was hilarious. I believe Naraku took the cake
Black Firelight chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Hahaha nice. The miroku one was the best, odd considering it was only 1 sentence, lol
angels cry too chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Loved it. And the little twist at the end - hah! Now they're all working under Naraku. XD
LC Rose chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Can't decide who I liked best...Fluffy's interview or Miroku's. Great job, funny story.
JPhae chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
THIS WHOLE ON-SHOT WAS FUNNY BUT MIROKU'S PART WAS FREAKING HILARIOUS! I SCREAMED OUT LAUGHING!
adeaneri chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
brilliant. great work never laughed so hard. the last one was Naraku right, wow total fun. the inu cast is very hilarious. i would love to see kouga , kagra, jaken and rin go in for jobs to. lol. well thanks for brightening my day.