Reviews for The Perfect Wedding
Xsasuxxhinax chapter 17 . 5/18/2014
You should finish it!
xXYour DoomXx chapter 17 . 3/23/2013
O.O shocked. Continue! Naruto and Sakura and hiashi need to die!
kandita chapter 17 . 3/19/2012
Please please please update soon soon soon

I need this to be updated please I'm BEGGING YOU
kandita chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE this chapter do far
AngelofDarkness21 chapter 17 . 1/3/2011
quite a few errors. with tears and mmix up of words. Other than that good. I love the story please write more
Just SasuHinaHinata Haters chapter 17 . 9/5/2010
Heh, SasuHina? Impossible. SasuKarin better many millions than SasuHina. Hinata not better than bitch guys. B-I-T-C-H. I hate it. Hinata is not feasible to Sasuke. Looks innocent ass bitch. Sickening!
MsLCloud chapter 17 . 7/14/2010
how bout that naruto is a schemer just to be hokage "belive it"
Seichi chapter 17 . 7/12/2010
Yeah next one
Niky chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Lunetaylina

Just now, sasusaku and naruhina are crack pairing too...
hinata-fan2 chapter 17 . 7/10/2010
Update soooooooon
Undercoverbarbie chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
i love this! this is some bad ass hinata!
DAngel7 chapter 17 . 7/10/2010
Im happy about Sasuke and Hinata but I root for Neji and Ino. Ino really messed this up trying to make him jealous. I hope they get together again.

Please update soon.
Lunetaylina chapter 17 . 7/9/2010
Sister LOVES it now. NejiIno are no more. But if you're thinking about getting them back together, do it, it'd piss her off so bad. Can't wait for the chapter, PLEASE, please,PLEASE, please,PLEASE, please,PLEASE, please,PLEASE, please,PLEASE, please,PLEASE, please,PLEASE, please,PLEASE, please,PLEASE, please,PLEASE, please,PLEASE, please,PLEASE, please,PLEASE, please,PLEASE, please,PLEASE, please UPDATE SOON!
Lunetaylina chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
Let me tell you one thing. My sister hates you. She's big on SasuSaku and NaruHina... She's not a Crack Pairing reader like me. I think this might be the best Naruto cheating story I have ever read.
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 17 . 7/9/2010
wow! that was rough poor Ino!