Reviews for The Price
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
wow, this was amazing. So painful, it just killed me. i love it so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Poor Ed but very good story!
Arashina chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
can you please write more? this is good, so sad but good
royed lover chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
AAAHHHHHH
THIS IS SSSSSOOOO SAD :'C

Y U DO DIS ( T.T)
EllaJuroku chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Can you please make a chapter of this from Roy's point of view?
janusaries chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Writing scenes where the characters have a mutual attraction is easy. Writing painful scenes like this with a consistent level of discomfort throughout is hard. Your story is heartbreaking and beautifully written. Good job!
spinninground chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Ugh- I was going to just pop in and out, but then I decided to stop for one story before I left... and it was so bloody painful, every step of the way, that I had to review. That's some 100 proof angst right there. Gah, shake it off. Shaking it off.

PS- you missed a few words. epiphanyepitome, throwsthroes
Katie - Lyn Della Robia chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
-Tears in eyes- Kai! I'm so Sad now! -pout-
damncritic chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
wow... this was...

wow.

good choice in making mustang stay straight. i've read so many fics that, as per ed, the usual cliche that he'd realize that he's the one for him.

it would have been better though, if perhaps you had included mustang trying to 'show' the 'romantic' love ed is looking for with the 'parental/friendship/concern' love mustang has for ed. such that - it may not be romantic love, but it's still love nonetheless, and that's the only thing mustang can give - or something like that.

but i love this. was wondering if there'll be a sequel with mustang's thoughts on the day after.
9shadowcat9 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
AWESOME! :D Can you do a sequal? Maybe of Roy's reaction? Plz?
HoPeLeSsRoMaNtIc-29 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
*Sniff* That was so sad... T-T *Sniff*

Poor Edo. He deserves so much more than this.

Does he die in the end? What happens to Al?

I think you should add another chapter. More about Mustang's reactions to Ed's letter and such...

Please add another chapter. Onegai?

Well done, though. It was very well written. I cried for Ed. Ah, I love angst, even though it's sad.
netglow chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
poor ed. D:

aw.

unrequited love is so heartbreaking. :/
chishero chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Awkward and sad, and kept in character, too. I liked that you delved into both their minds-Roy's observations and Ed's thoughts made it that much more bittersweet. Your description is vivid, too! :) Wonderfully written.
YamiTenshiKoi chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Damnit that was sad! I felt so bad for Ed :( This story had me crying my eyes out. I wish Roy would have fallen in love with Ed too. Great fic anyways

XOXO

Lexi
NeverFree chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Oh, wow. This is depressing and almost sickening in a very good way; just to see everything they're going through...It's so vivid. :D And wow, is this one relatable...really fantastic job!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »