Reviews for Forgive Me
Motherof8 chapter 6 . 12/16/2013
Really, really loved your version of new moon. EPOV was awesome. As good as the original. You did a great job. Thanks for writing it.
Motherof8 chapter 5 . 12/16/2013
Hate to be repetitive, but your writing is awesome
Motherof8 chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
That was awesome. Loved it
Motherof8 chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
That was great
philipno2 chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
This story is so cute. I like that it's Edward's POV, I wish that Stephanie Meyer had done that.
M chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I really really loved this, I just wish it continued on to Eclipse and BD.. you wrote Edward really well! Wish there was more.
dsjgs chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
REALLY GOOD!
Debby-1957 chapter 6 . 1/17/2012
I really enjoyed your story! It was very interesting to read your idea of what Edward might have been thinking. It must have been a lot of work to carefully fit this into the dialog from the book and still have it flow so nicely.

I really liked this bit:

"Bella stared at me, and her look gave me all the reassurance I needed. She didn't want me to leave, and it seemed like she never would. I could be content with that. All the rest of the guilt I had built up inside of me I could handle while she still loved me. I would never leave her."

Thank you!
Debby-1957 chapter 5 . 1/17/2012
I loved this whole section:

“She looked at peace for the first time this evening. The creases smoothed where her brow had been wrinkled in thought. Her eyes were wide with the joy of her new realization. She was finally beginning to look like the Bella from my memories– the Bella from Phoenix, filled with that characteristic warmth which was so out of place in rainy Forks, Washington. Her lips were red from where she had chewed on them and her face was slightly flushed with the emotions behind her revelation. She was beautiful. And she was looking at me…like she loved me.

I took her face gently between my hands and pulled her lips to mine, as though to emphasize the words that had just been spoken. I kissed her as gently as I could, given the circumstances. But then again, the circumstances were a little intense. When I finally pulled away we were both breathing in ragged gasps.”

I especially loved this paragraph:

“I leaned my forehead against hers; my beautiful, perfect Bella. My strong Bella, who had born more pain than I could have imagined in such a fragile body. I remembered the crushing weight I had felt while I was gone. And I had known that Bella loved me! I couldn't grasp how someone so breakable had been able to function with that same weight and more, thinking that I had given up on her. My brave Bella.

You wrote that so nicely!
Debby-1957 chapter 4 . 1/17/2012
This part was really sweet: “She nodded and gave a small smile. I felt warmth spread through me at the sight. We sat without speaking for a few moments. Bella broke the silence first, her human instincts feeling uncomfortable without conversation. I was content to simply stare at her. And I was also, admittedly, a little reluctant to broach any of the deeper subjects that I could sense coming.”
Debby-1957 chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
This part was especially nice: “I took in every detail, bit by bit. I traced my fingers along her face, her hair, her eyes. I watched her lips as she drank her soda. I couldn't get enough of her.

I wanted to kiss her. More than anything, I wanted to feel her lips on mine. But I was kept in check by my fear. I still didn't know if she wanted me that way. It was one thing being relieved that I was alive, but to go back to the way things were might be too much. If I kissed her, it was entirely possible that I would break whatever spell she was under. She might say no. She would gently try and push me away. With a sheepish look she would tell me that she'd moved on.”
Debby-1957 chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
It was interesting to read your desciption of listening to Alice’s thoughts, as Aro reads her.

“It was a strange feeling, hearing everything Alice had ever thought. It moved so quickly that most of it wasn't actual reflection in the moment. It was more of a general knowledge, as though they were my own memories. All of a sudden, I simply remembered. I remembered meeting Jasper in the dinner, and then later Carlisle and his family at his home. I remembered bounding down the stairs to meet Bella for the first time, and I could remember leaving her without a goodbye. Possibly the worst moment was when I remembered returning, unedited. There was so much pain Alice had hidden from me, in everyone. I had left everything behind me in shambles.

Now was not the time for this. I would have forever to hate myself for what I had done. I didn't allow myself to dwell and instead shifted to other, less painful memories.

The strangest thing was that for most of these events there were two sets of memories. One of the actual event and then another as a vision of the event. And for every vision there were other visions that had never come to be.

I had so many memories that I didn't know what to do with them. Some thoughts were even duplicates of my own memory as I had listened to her thoughts at the time.

The most important image was a vision that had been replayed in my mind again and again. It was the image of Bella, vampire red eyes and a cold beauty to her, with her arm around Alice's waist. The vision that had haunted me for over a year, and that I had tried so desperately to change. And now, more than even, it was a certainty. Infallible.
Debby-1957 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
This is a nicely done story! It’s well written, with good grammar. Only a few typos scattered through it.

I liked this part, “As we walked I baffled, once again, at the feeling of having her back in my arms. There were so many things I wanted to tell her. How much I loved her. How I had missed her smell and her softness. I had missed her warmth and the sound of her heart beating. I had missed holding her and kissing her.”
Dragonflies2010 chapter 6 . 8/28/2011
i really loved this story i thought you did a really good job of getting into edwards mind loved it
LADARTHA chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
I HAVE REALLY ENJOYED THE STORY AND READING EPOV. I FEEL THAT YOU CAPTURED HIM EXACT. LOOK FORWARD TO MORE OF YOUR STORIES.