Reviews for Descent
LeighWolf chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
Can we be more than "slightly" proud of you? How about very proud? This is a wonderful chapter! I'm extremely sad that he can't join the angels again, but then again, I like the fact that he can be with Anna again. I always felt sad that they were seperated at the end of the movie, and I think what you've done here, makes the ending better.
Golumfryingeggs chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
A very good and well written story! I absolutely adored it! Going to my favourites in a snap!

I would like to ask permission, if I may, to put a link of your story on my website. We are trying to get enough votes to start a second Van Helsing and I would to put your fanfiction as 'the spot light fiction' for the month.

If that's fine with you that is!

Once again amazingly written and hope your write some more soon!

Yours insanely

Golumfryingeggs

P.S: Oh! And here's the website!

vanhelsingresurrection./
Scarlett Burns chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Love this! Thank you for this lovely little glimps at how Gabriel may have appeared on Earth. Wonderful writing!

~Scarlett
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
A great story. Very good.
LeighWolf chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Bravo! Bravo! I can totally see what you're discribing here. I finally watched the movie and remembered that you had this story up, and I had to read it. You did really well with this. I only wish it wasn't so short. :)
Dr.Lust chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Really nice, and well-written! I could picture Gabriel the way you described him, and the transition from his spiritual to mortal existence was persuasive as you wrote it.

Overall, good job!