Reviews for A Picture's Worth a Thousand Words
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 3/28
After AXH, curly and rhonda make the sweetest couple. Rhonda needs someone like curly to get her to loosen up and have fun and for someone who will love her unconditonally. Really sweet the last part where they smiled at each other. Wonderful oneshot!
SideshowJazz1 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
I really love these stories. The side pairings are a lot of fun, but the main pairing here is the best! In a way, Rhonda is acting the exact same way Helga did for all those years to keep up appearances - treating a certain boy horribly. I just adore Curly's character for some reason, and this story is one of the best.
soothing star chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
... that was easily one of the most adorable stories i've read in awhile. :) i love curly and rhonda.
Completely Bunned chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
That was really cool, loved it! Rhonda/Curly and Arnold/Helga 4 ever !
Granada chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
the perfect end...
iceprincessforever chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
That was simply amazing - its very rare to find stories that focus on the C/R relationship. The ending gave me chills - but in a good way. Loved that your story included the entire gang. I enjoyed your story - wish it could continue.
M.A.I Symphony chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Wow, that was lovely...I was practiacally on the verge of tears when I read the end. Beautifully written.
ScrubsxxFan chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
so great! i loved it.

my favorite aspect of your writing is the tiny details that show the character's are growing. another reviewer said that thing about the roses, on how the first date she threw it behind her shoudler, and the second date she set it on the table. very subtle. also, i love how you portrayed rhonda. especially when she's getting ready, and she 'weights out the pros and cons' of the straightener and the curling iron. so typically Rhonda. i loved it!

anyways, i liked it a lot. wish it could have been longer. you should expand it! but that's just my opinion. i look forward to reading more by you :)
Laserai chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
This Hey Arnold was pairing is not an idea I have encountered before but it does seem feasible. Despite, Curly's somewhat thematic nature, it does appear there is much more to him. This story has helped to elaborate a bit more to that. For standings, sake it could be possible the Rhonda and Harold would be a good match as the series hinted to but this pairing based on your story also bears merit. Moving on to the nuts and bolts of this story, use of elaboration through descriptive word usage was well executed. Story line though a one shot was convincing and believable. Character development and interaction both main and supplementary such as Arnold/Helga and Gerald/Phoebe were quite believable being based on series hints and such. No OOC was detected and all in that respect was found to be in good order. The only thing I can say is that I wish it wasn't a one shot as I wished to continue reading. But alas these things can not be helped as I am full aware. A fine addition to the Hey Arnold fanfiction collection. I look forward to anymore works you decide to contribute. Perhaps you could draw one up on the further dynamics of Arnold and Helga's relationship. The series hinted in two different directions how it could play out but nothing was ever made certain. Well just an idea. Good day. Laserai out.
Blonde Cecile chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
This was awesome! I love this pairing, and even more than the pairing itself, I love Rhonda. I love what you did with her here.

It is a shame that Curly went to such measures to get Rhonda to notice him; for most characters, I think this kind of manipulation would damage the chances of a real relationship. But for Rhonda/Curly? I can buy it. Neither character is exactly known for occupying the moral high ground. This might cause problems down the line, but whatever. This isn't a happily ever after romance, this is a story about character growth.

Some other reviewers seem to crave chapter fic, but honestly, I prefer one-shots, and this story was nicely fleshed out while at the same time recognizing the significance of brevity and maintaining a steady pace. I admit I don't hang out at very much, but fics like this are the reason I pop in every so often. And I agree with PO that the ending was just fabulous. I'm so happy I read this! I was feeling sad tonight, but this put a big smile on my face. Thank you for writing and sharing!
Pointy Objects chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
I love it! I love it times a million! So rarely are we, as readers, able to see Rhonda as anything other than a party-throwing, self-centered, uppity social climber, and this was immensely refreshing. I loved the subtley of Rhonda's conscience; feeling bad for having Curly pay, and everything. An even in the little things, her growth was apparent (as tiny of a detail as this was, I like dhow, on their first "date", she kind of tossed the flower that Curly gave her, over her shoulder, and on the second "date", she placed it on her coffee table. Your details are amazing, and they totally make the story!) And the ending was DIVINE. I like to think of Rhonda hanging that picture up to remind her everyday that she really does have a working conscience, or something like that. This is too good. Amazing job!

-Pointy_Objects
Hellerick Ferlibay chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
To tell the truth this story makes me hate Curly even more. He is not just a psycho, he's a manipulative psycho.
MRobitussin chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
another very good fic, but it could of been longer then a one shot

I did enjoy it though! Keep up the good work! And update your others!
A.N.D chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
I liked this story. I thought it was a bit long and perhaps should have been broken down into chapters. I would have enjoyed reading it much more that way. It would be accompanied with a lot more detail that way. I felt the ending was also a bit forward and should and felt it could have been executed better. But all in all I enjoyed this story. On a scale of 5 I would say this would be a 3.85
Anna McNarin chapter 1 . 10/2/2008