Reviews for When The Sun Breaks
MAdEaBAbY chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
This was absolutely, positively, without a doubt. . . AMAZING! I was amazed when I started reading. I was blown away when I seen how talented you are as a writor. Your rendition of twilight and the relationship between jacob and bella is incredible. Your writing just flows. You never skipped a beat. And there was never a moment in reading this where i got bored or didn't understand what you were trying to say. It came across as effortless. And I don't see any areas where you need to improve your work. And you need to most definitely continue this amazing story. And whoever disagrees is just a hater and they don't know what they're talking about!

"!MAdEaBAbY!"
Italianbabe chapter 14 . 5/17/2009
omg this story was amazing! I told you I would get around to reading them now that summer was here! haha I can't for you to write more!
LittleLea05 chapter 14 . 5/13/2009
AWESOME! I am wondering though how come Edward isn't lusting for the blood that is coming from her head?guess I will find out soon...I want to know what is going on in his pretty little head...this is when I wish I had his power..haha..cant wait for the next chapter...until then..
klarsen117 chapter 13 . 5/8/2009
Wow, didn't see that one comming. Wonder what's gonna happen next...
klarsen117 chapter 11 . 5/8/2009
I was holding my breath the whole time hoping he wouldn't imprint on anyone else!
klarsen117 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Wait, he's gonna go wolf full time?
LittleLea05 chapter 13 . 5/2/2009
argh I need more..haha..I hope ewdard didnt do it and hoep that Bella is alright...cant wait for the next chapters...
SallyJupiter chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
I just found this from a link on IMDb. You're off to a great start. You've done a great job with your descriptions and the emotions, very intense. Plus, I love me some Jacob
ClaraTiara chapter 5 . 4/30/2009
I like this chapter, I mean I really like her admission that she feels more for Jake.

Didn't necessarily spot any major grammatical errors either.

So, keep it up.

I'm especially liking how your own plot is coming into play now ;0
ClaraTiara chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
Yep. Still liking it.:)
ClaraTiara chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Really nice writing, read your request on IMBD, but now I'm just adding you to favourites!

Your piece is beautifully written, what's going on with jake though...ek
LittleLea05 chapter 12 . 4/30/2009
aww that was kinda sad...poor Jakey...yay on to Italy to save Edward(hopefully)...cant wait to read more...
LittleLea05 chapter 11 . 4/30/2009
well of course Alice is going to show up..its only right...well at least I think its Alice anyways..guess I will just have to read the next chapter huh..haha
LittleLea05 chapter 10 . 4/30/2009
aw I really liked this chapter..all kinds of fluff and stuff..haha...so Jake thinks he will imprint on her...well lets just see what happens...and seriously who wouldn't want to see and/or picture Jake naked? :)
LittleLea05 chapter 7 . 4/30/2009
Dammit Billy...you cockblocked your own son..haha...kissing Jake sounds like it would be pretty hot...sucks that he's a fictional character
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »