Reviews for Dear Life, I Hate Chuck Bass
sarah-keyko chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
i really enjoyed tihs fic! it's so great! sad that it's ended... but it's been so a happy ending! thank you for writting this amazing fic!

hope to read more of you soon!

xoxo
WinchesterSmile chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
girl... that was the bomb! great job!
ninjasandbacon chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
Love the ending to this :). Fantastic

And I can't wait for your new story!
MPGirl chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
Aww! I love Nate and Blair helping each other out in there respective relationships! YAY!

Aww! Of course she was always his!

And she gave him the book. Perfect ending.

You did an amazing job with this story Belle :)
KEM1 chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
Oh goodness. I can't believe it's over. Tear tear. It was one of the best blair/chuck stories i have read. I think their bickering is hilarious. Anyways, the whole story was written perfecto! Loved the ending and the cheesiness of it all. I am a total sucker for cheese. What girl isn't? Love your new idea for your next series. I can't wait
tallyho chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
wowz.

this was seriosuly amazing.

loved every chappy!
AllTimeLow23 chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
That was such a great ending! I loved it!

Amazing Job!

A Fan chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
I jst wanted to let you now that i'm a HUGE fan of your stories. I can't wait to read "Castaways." I love Chuck and Blair together, and I enjoy reading all the other stories on this site, but I feel that your's brings something else to the table. My favorite that you have written was "The Once and Future Bass." I know that this "reveiw" probably isn't very helpful, but I just wanted to let know that I really appreciate your stories, and I hope you continue to write them.
chloe chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
this was such a great story! thanks for all your creatitive ideas! loved them all, cant wait for your next adventure
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
A fitting end to a fabulous story! I can't wait for your next series, it sounds brilliant already!
akimat chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
Okay that ending was so freakin amazingly sweet and beautiful, i mean there is nothing else i can say about it. You are such a good writer I love everything you write. Okay I know this is the end of another story and i ususally give you a cyber hi- five but given the fact that i am still all emotional after reading the ending I am gonna give you for the first time a cyber-hug. Great job as usual!

P.S.- the next story sounds hilarious I can't wait to get the alert for it.
notyour-sunbeam chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
Thank you so much for writing this story. I really loved it!
Jennnnie chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
It was wonderful. I enjoyed this story a lot, I like your happy endings~

Ahh another story !seriously, your stories are so addicting!
AliCat chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
I just read this story all at once and it was amazing! This was such a creative idea and you're writing is beautiful. I'm gonna have to check out your other stories!

And "Castaways" looks hilarious. I can't wait to read it.
flipped chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
your best so far isabel!
476 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »