Reviews for Dear Life, I Hate Chuck Bass
A Fan chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
I jst wanted to let you now that i'm a HUGE fan of your stories. I can't wait to read "Castaways." I love Chuck and Blair together, and I enjoy reading all the other stories on this site, but I feel that your's brings something else to the table. My favorite that you have written was "The Once and Future Bass." I know that this "reveiw" probably isn't very helpful, but I just wanted to let know that I really appreciate your stories, and I hope you continue to write them.
chloe chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
this was such a great story! thanks for all your creatitive ideas! loved them all, cant wait for your next adventure
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
A fitting end to a fabulous story! I can't wait for your next series, it sounds brilliant already!
akimat chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
Okay that ending was so freakin amazingly sweet and beautiful, i mean there is nothing else i can say about it. You are such a good writer I love everything you write. Okay I know this is the end of another story and i ususally give you a cyber hi- five but given the fact that i am still all emotional after reading the ending I am gonna give you for the first time a cyber-hug. Great job as usual!

P.S.- the next story sounds hilarious I can't wait to get the alert for it.
notyour-sunbeam chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
Thank you so much for writing this story. I really loved it!
Jennnnie chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
It was wonderful. I enjoyed this story a lot, I like your happy endings~

Ahh another story !seriously, your stories are so addicting!
AliCat chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
I just read this story all at once and it was amazing! This was such a creative idea and you're writing is beautiful. I'm gonna have to check out your other stories!

And "Castaways" looks hilarious. I can't wait to read it.
flipped chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
your best so far isabel!
Aledda chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
That was a beautiful ending and I'm very pleased to say this has been one of my favorite Chuck and Blair fics.

And I can't wait for you to upload Castaways! It looks amazing and hilarious!
flipped chapter 8 . 10/13/2008
there went my heart too..
princetongirl chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
loved it

can't wait for the next story sounds awsome
roguerulez chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
Great ending to an awesome story! Really looking forward to your next story :)
zirconblue95 chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
oh that was like a perfect ending to a perfect fairytale, funny how it seems perfect because though unperfect you always know that chuck and blair are meant for each other, you know, just for trivia, you're one of the few writers that can put emotions to words, words that can make a person like me so emotional, i don't know if it's just me but your story have everything a reader wants to see in a story, again i want to say, go chuck and blair, also please write more stories because that pretty head of yours has so many good ideas :D
MCRgrl246 chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
'does happy dance' ah! that was amazing! wow i am so repetitive... but it is amazing, lol im alteast not lying here! yay they finally had a trip in Tuscany! i can't wait for your next story, it looks awsome as always.

Your Loyal Fan,

Vanessa(MCRgrl246)D
suspensegirlinc chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
oh my goodness...I am in so much awe of this story. It literally is the best thing to happen to me in Chuck/Blair world. lol. XD Best story. Best ending. Best everything...though I really would LOVE to hear about Chuck's reaction to everything in her journal, especially how she describes his kiss. Haha. "Dear god this man can kiss, this man was born to kiss." haha. XD OH man...fantastic story and I could never really get enough of it. Your next story looks fantastic! I'm so intrigued already and I will MOST DEFINITELY be reading it. Thanks again for the awesome story. ) I loved it, loved it so much, loved it more than any other CB story ever written. You are amazing. )
469 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »