Reviews for Dear Life, I Hate Chuck Bass
hybridkingbass chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Reading this for the first time. I already love it, it's off to a great start. You are a very talented writer. I'm curious as to how Blair lost her memory. And I'm guessing it was Serena, Nate and Chuck who found Blair. Going to read chapter 2 now ;)
K hime chapter 4 . 6/16/2015
You really have a touch for it. I am just loving it!
Kahli Hime chapter 9 . 6/16/2015
Oh my.. this is so cute. I look forward to reading more of your work. This was really gracious. Thanks for sharing!
Star197 chapter 9 . 1/11/2015
I loved this!
Chuck and Blair are so perfect together
Little-Library chapter 9 . 12/14/2014
You have a French fan :)
HappyFeet93 chapter 9 . 10/30/2014
I loved this story. Everything about it pulled me in and gave me all these happy lovely feelings, and I hope you continue to write stories like this one... You're truly talented.
rawsunshine chapter 9 . 5/3/2014
So, so, so so sweet! Loved every line. Thank you for sharing!
narsuess chapter 9 . 4/27/2014
Hi there, If you ever still got notification from ff, you'd know that I had made your stories as my fave, a lot of them so I just wanna say thank you for sharing your well written stories, you really can write, you really have talent, thanks again;)
ChuckBlair08lover chapter 9 . 3/4/2014
AMAZING! simply amazing! I swear I laughed and cried through this. You are truly in so many ways very talented. I absolutely love reading your stories!
PeacefullyJos chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
I laughed, I laughed, and I laughed! GRRRREAT WRITING!
JilySoulmate's chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
amazing
rita777 chapter 9 . 3/11/2013
You sure write Chuck and Blair 10 billion times better than the writers of season 3-6 of Gossip Girl ever did. I hope that you continue to write, as you are very talented.
Moonflower chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
A brilliant story! I enjoyed every line of it
Lost-in-youu chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
Just finished reading this- I was really intrigued about the idea, as I'm currently writing an amnesia story but with Chuck as the memory-ridden sufferer. Glad everything turned out well for those two- I love a happy ending! :)
GoneGirl1234 chapter 9 . 9/19/2012
I know you finished this a long time ago, but I only just read it. And I love it. Definitely one of the best CB fan fics I've read. It's such an original idea and so well written. I love all the quotes you used as well. Amazing!
476 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »