Reviews for Dear Life, I Hate Chuck Bass
rawsunshine chapter 9 . 5/3/2014
So, so, so so sweet! Loved every line. Thank you for sharing!
narsuess chapter 9 . 4/27/2014
Hi there, If you ever still got notification from ff, you'd know that I had made your stories as my fave, a lot of them so I just wanna say thank you for sharing your well written stories, you really can write, you really have talent, thanks again;)
ChuckBlair08lover chapter 9 . 3/4/2014
AMAZING! simply amazing! I swear I laughed and cried through this. You are truly in so many ways very talented. I absolutely love reading your stories!
PeacefullyJos chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
I laughed, I laughed, and I laughed! GRRRREAT WRITING!
JilySoulmate's chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
amazing
rita777 chapter 9 . 3/11/2013
You sure write Chuck and Blair 10 billion times better than the writers of season 3-6 of Gossip Girl ever did. I hope that you continue to write, as you are very talented.
Moonflower chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
A brilliant story! I enjoyed every line of it
Lost-in-youu chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
Just finished reading this- I was really intrigued about the idea, as I'm currently writing an amnesia story but with Chuck as the memory-ridden sufferer. Glad everything turned out well for those two- I love a happy ending! :)
GoneGirl1234 chapter 9 . 9/19/2012
I know you finished this a long time ago, but I only just read it. And I love it. Definitely one of the best CB fan fics I've read. It's such an original idea and so well written. I love all the quotes you used as well. Amazing!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
This story was sooooo great! You are a really talented writer and I really enjoy reading your stories. This has got to be one of the best fan fics I've read. Thanks for sharing.
eckomoon chapter 9 . 6/7/2012
OMG, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story. So perfect. I wish the writers on the show would have done this instead of pacts with god, royal wedding and plot baby.
imflyinggg chapter 9 . 7/31/2011
OMG I love this! You are so creative and you knew their characters well enough :) and I laugh and cry while reading this. Keep writing. Xoxo
blackheart4life chapter 9 . 4/21/2011
I'm kinda sad this is the last chapter."Because endings should be beginnings. The best stories are told as such." Couldn't agree more, I love how you closed this. It was a bit surprising to know how much time had passed but I love that Blair took time to heal and in the end she reunited with her love.
blackheart4life chapter 8 . 4/21/2011
aww Chuck, always there ooh Blair always giving i said:her therapist is AWESOME! she amuses me )""'Cause I've got you, babe," he said softly, and I melted into a puddle of goo." oh god, me too )).Cause and effect. OH wow, their fight was even harsher than i Imagined. Things seemed so happy before...
blackheart4life chapter 7 . 4/21/2011
" It made me want to wear short little skirts for the rest of my life. Never hide them and always tease him with them." This made me smile real ELEANOR NO!ROTFL TO CHUCK'S DREAM XD. Wow Chuck, you were not gonna leave frustrated ;). I liked Serena's reaction and Blair's smart remark to take the stairs guilt guilt . could he, did he? ugh! ah *breathes a sigh of relief* he SHE GOT ARRESTED? ROFL!
470 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »