Reviews for Dear Life, I Hate Chuck Bass
klarolinebasstiel chapter 3 . 7/21/2015
This plot is so intriguing, I love this story more and more. It seems she finally knows that her and Nate broke up now, and Nate seems to be trying to get Blair to understand about her relationship with Chuck. Like Blair, I'm curious as to what Chuck and Blair fought about that night. And once she finds out, will she use it as ammunition to hate Chuck? Going to read your next chapter :)
klarolinebasstiel chapter 2 . 7/19/2015
This is so interesting. I've never read a fic quite like this before, it's so refreshing and compelling. I'm wondering how she got a concussion and why she can't remember her relationships with Chuck, Nate and Serena. Blair still seems to be holding onto her fairytale with Nate and you can tell it's hurting Chuck, as much as Blair is confused as to what's unfolding before her very eyes. Can't wait to read more. I'm loving this story.
klarolinebasstiel chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Reading this for the first time. I already love it, it's off to a great start. You are a very talented writer. I'm curious as to how Blair lost her memory. And I'm guessing it was Serena, Nate and Chuck who found Blair. Going to read chapter 2 now ;)
K hime chapter 4 . 6/16/2015
You really have a touch for it. I am just loving it!
Kahli Hime chapter 9 . 6/16/2015
Oh my.. this is so cute. I look forward to reading more of your work. This was really gracious. Thanks for sharing!
Star197 chapter 9 . 1/11/2015
I loved this!
Chuck and Blair are so perfect together
Little-Library chapter 9 . 12/14/2014
You have a French fan :)
HappyFeet93 chapter 9 . 10/30/2014
I loved this story. Everything about it pulled me in and gave me all these happy lovely feelings, and I hope you continue to write stories like this one... You're truly talented.
rawsunshine chapter 9 . 5/3/2014
So, so, so so sweet! Loved every line. Thank you for sharing!
narsuess chapter 9 . 4/27/2014
Hi there, If you ever still got notification from ff, you'd know that I had made your stories as my fave, a lot of them so I just wanna say thank you for sharing your well written stories, you really can write, you really have talent, thanks again;)
ChuckBlair08lover chapter 9 . 3/4/2014
AMAZING! simply amazing! I swear I laughed and cried through this. You are truly in so many ways very talented. I absolutely love reading your stories!
PeacefullyJos chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
I laughed, I laughed, and I laughed! GRRRREAT WRITING!
JilySoulmate's chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
amazing
rita777 chapter 9 . 3/11/2013
You sure write Chuck and Blair 10 billion times better than the writers of season 3-6 of Gossip Girl ever did. I hope that you continue to write, as you are very talented.
Moonflower chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
A brilliant story! I enjoyed every line of it
478 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »