Reviews for Dear Life, I Hate Chuck Bass
blackheart4life chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
when somethin bad happens, it's horrible but we always hope to forget. hmm i cant wait to find out wats been going on,i love blairs pov and "Oh, my God. And he had kissed me. Was it considered cheating? Would Chuck and Nate fight over me in the streets of New York… Hopefully in the rain?" this was hilarious!oh poor chuck...he got her the diary!awwww /
blackheart4life chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I love the ...color me confused? love this beginning thou!
daydreambuff chapter 9 . 3/23/2011
I have really enjoyed reading this. Blair's POV has all of her lovely humor and is very fun to read. The events transpiring have that lovely Fanfic!Macguffin feel to them that brings about exactly what we want to read about our favorite characters. The ending is perfect and doesn't leave me feeling bored or like I'm missing out on something. Thank you for sharing!
almyndeyes chapter 9 . 3/20/2011
some beautiful lines here; well done.
88Mary88 chapter 9 . 3/9/2011
It was so hilerious! I guess that will be my substitute for ice cream when I am down. Blair is just great in her denial towards herself, Chuck, Serena and especially the shrink haha... loved it so much, couldn't stop laughing and have still a smile on my face!
lovetvtoomuchxo chapter 9 . 1/5/2011
isabelle,

l love your stories the way you write is so perfect...

keep it up, as so many people enjoy them.

this story was a nice chuck and blair story...

it was great and intersting to read...

l did love the way it jumped in and out and how the interaction with the shrink was all mixed in...

keep it up and look forward to reading more chuck and blair stories.

liz
kt xoxo chapter 8 . 11/4/2010
loving the story x
ladychrysanthemum chapter 9 . 10/25/2010
Wow! This was really kind of funny. It was bit OOC (I think of Blair as being slightly more put together), but still a wonderfully funny story which incorporates her Blairanoid-ness.

I liked the concept of her having amnesia and then trying to find her way back to Chuck. It was a bit confusing, however, because I wasn't sure where in time they were when this accident supposedly happened. I know that it's not supposed to match the show exactly, but nevertheless, it was difficult for me to orient myself to where Chuck, Serena, and the rest of the gang were in their relationships with each other. Maybe consider making that a bit clearer in the intro/description section?
LuvThatMotherChucker chapter 4 . 8/20/2010
Love the story-wish you would continue soon!
tab chapter 9 . 5/5/2010
loved loved loved this. finished it in a day. great story. keep writing CB you're the only good author around ;)
hyacinth chapter 4 . 4/13/2010
this is a great story. Pls continue.
crd-crd chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
I just re-read it! I must say I love all your work, but this is a effing piece of art! Really I can't stop the silly smile on my face!

Well I figure you'd like to know your stories make a lot of people happy on dark days! Thx.
Courtesiren chapter 9 . 1/31/2010
*Sigh*. Best Chair FF ever. Blair really grew up in this chapter. I love how you ended the diary with "Chuck & Blair 4 ever". Im a sucker for little things like that )

Blair giving Chuck her diary was excellent, and actually quite unexpected. Blair is not the kind of person who shares her emotions like that, so it was really special when she did with Chuck. I love how you explored Blairs bulimia. I think it was written in a very realistic way; her thoughts, eating 10 pieces of her food etc. Chucks reaction to every thing was in character, too )

"Because endings should be beginnings. The best stories are told as such".

That line made me think of Buffy and "Chosen", lol. This is totally off topic, but Spuffy is my favorite couple of all time, and I cant wait to read your Spuffy FF! ) And your LoVe FF .

Great story. You left me wanting more, in a GOOD way :)
Courtesiren chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
You should be a writer on Gossip Girl, the show would be awesome again then :P Oh, and the way you write Serena is spot on.

Blairs passwords were amusing )

Parts I love:

I sat at my laptop and typed in my password.

IloveNate4ever

Wrong password.

I glared at the screen.

I’ve had the same password since 6th grade.

I took a deep breath.

IhateChuck4ever

It didn’t work.

I glared at the screen.

IloveChuck4ever

It worked and I felt sick.

“Blair… I really hope you do. I do,” He said, and there was a finality in his voice. “Because he’s going to love you for the rest of his life.”

“I missed you,” he replied, continuing to stare at me with those eyes.

I looked away because I remembered the photos.

“Nate said you called him,” he said, and I could instantly tell he was not happy. He was… jealous.

This perked me up a bit. “I did.”

His eyes narrowed. “You did.”

“Yes. I missed hearing his voice,” I stabbed, and I could see it physically hurt him. Good. Let him leave. Let him give up on me, then Nate wouldn’t feel so guilty and I could work on my plan to get him back.

“Let me give you a hint.” He whispered, low and wispy.

I swallowed.

“The reason he took you back. The reason he wanted you was because you looked… happier. Free and so ‘Un-Blair-Like’.”

(Dayum, I could just picture Chucks eyes when I read that!)

“And you know who brought out that shiny, happy Blair? Me.” He pointed at himself.

I felt like hitting him. Who did he think he was?

“Don’t you forget that.”

Step 1. Eliminate Chuck Bass. Operation Chuck Bass exorcism begins now.

Step 2. Bitch-slap Serena.

Step 3. Get Nate back.

3!
Courtesiren chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
I can seriously FEEL Chucks pain here. You portray everyones emotions so real its almost scary.

The gift Chuck gave Blair? OMFG. Thought I was going to die.
466 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »