Reviews for Dear Life, I Hate Chuck Bass
J.I. Fevang chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
You should be a writer on Gossip Girl, the show would be awesome again then :P Oh, and the way you write Serena is spot on.

Blairs passwords were amusing )

Parts I love:

I sat at my laptop and typed in my password.

IloveNate4ever

Wrong password.

I glared at the screen.

I’ve had the same password since 6th grade.

I took a deep breath.

IhateChuck4ever

It didn’t work.

I glared at the screen.

IloveChuck4ever

It worked and I felt sick.

“Blair… I really hope you do. I do,” He said, and there was a finality in his voice. “Because he’s going to love you for the rest of his life.”

“I missed you,” he replied, continuing to stare at me with those eyes.

I looked away because I remembered the photos.

“Nate said you called him,” he said, and I could instantly tell he was not happy. He was… jealous.

This perked me up a bit. “I did.”

His eyes narrowed. “You did.”

“Yes. I missed hearing his voice,” I stabbed, and I could see it physically hurt him. Good. Let him leave. Let him give up on me, then Nate wouldn’t feel so guilty and I could work on my plan to get him back.

“Let me give you a hint.” He whispered, low and wispy.

I swallowed.

“The reason he took you back. The reason he wanted you was because you looked… happier. Free and so ‘Un-Blair-Like’.”

(Dayum, I could just picture Chucks eyes when I read that!)

“And you know who brought out that shiny, happy Blair? Me.” He pointed at himself.

I felt like hitting him. Who did he think he was?

“Don’t you forget that.”

Step 1. Eliminate Chuck Bass. Operation Chuck Bass exorcism begins now.

Step 2. Bitch-slap Serena.

Step 3. Get Nate back.

3!
J.I. Fevang chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
I can seriously FEEL Chucks pain here. You portray everyones emotions so real its almost scary.

The gift Chuck gave Blair? OMFG. Thought I was going to die.
roseythebx chapter 9 . 1/9/2010
omg i ust read your story and loved it then i realized u also wrote the only other gossipgirl story i liked lol your an excellent authour and very creative c&b 4eva! lmao
ronan03 chapter 9 . 1/8/2010
wow! i can see why so many people reviewed this story. funny and touching. very enjoyable.
NotoriousBass chapter 9 . 1/2/2010
This story is so beautiful!

Loved it so much :)

xoxo
crd-crd chapter 9 . 1/2/2010
I loved it! I think is the best I've ever read! THX!
kousi chapter 9 . 12/30/2009
your stories are great, really! Love it!
DiorAddicted chapter 9 . 11/13/2009
Oh GOD! I loved the story! It was amazing! *sighs*

It was so sweet and sad at the same time! And also funny the way Blair was changing her mind all the time about being in love with Chuck or not! Not the Nate part! That was a little bit of annoying! *chuckles*

And I felt so bad about Chuck...But then they had their happy ending!*smile and sigh*

Can't wait for your next stories... I will definitely read them! ;)

Keep writing! :)
manheilee chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
This story is just simply amazing.

Ive read it about 20 times already, and it still gets to me everytime.

It gets me smiling like crazy and i fel as if my heart is fluttering !

: )

kep writing, your awesome
member chapter 9 . 11/3/2009
i loved this story like i love all of your other pieces, this one had me smiling so much that my risorios(smiling muscles )were hurting, really! JAJAJAJ. you capture Blair so well its insane. you know her better than the own writers of the show.

*thought* you must get sick of me saying the same times over and over but you are truly great.

million of thanks for your creativity and the time you invest writting this wonderfull stories. so kind of you to share with all of us. they alwasys make my day.

ALWAYS A FAN!
ma0790 chapter 9 . 9/27/2009
wonderful!
EZ11 chapter 9 . 9/26/2009
OMG that was amazing! you have captivated me with yet another one of your stories! Perfect ending! Please keep writing!
stardustshop chapter 9 . 9/25/2009
Have I told you just how brilliant you are?Because you really are!

Amazing story!I LOVE it!Genius!

Everything is so perfectly written...Smart and .Enjoyed every word.

This is not the first story of yours I've read and I'm pretty shor I said all the same in my every review but you're so talented and you imagination is fanastic.

Keep up the great work!

xoxo
tiffany chapter 9 . 9/10/2009
oh that is SO sweet! ) I loved it!
Becca chapter 9 . 9/3/2009
WOW JUST WOW! Amazing! I actually cried while reading this, brilliant ending, and just amazing story im speechless. One of the best fics ive ever read.
453 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »