Reviews for Dear Life, I Hate Chuck Bass
LuvThatMotherChucker chapter 4 . 8/20/2010
Love the story-wish you would continue soon!
tab chapter 9 . 5/5/2010
loved loved loved this. finished it in a day. great story. keep writing CB you're the only good author around ;)
hyacinth chapter 4 . 4/13/2010
this is a great story. Pls continue.
crd-crd chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
I just re-read it! I must say I love all your work, but this is a effing piece of art! Really I can't stop the silly smile on my face!

Well I figure you'd like to know your stories make a lot of people happy on dark days! Thx.
J.I. Fevang chapter 9 . 1/31/2010
*Sigh*. Best Chair FF ever. Blair really grew up in this chapter. I love how you ended the diary with "Chuck & Blair 4 ever". Im a sucker for little things like that )

Blair giving Chuck her diary was excellent, and actually quite unexpected. Blair is not the kind of person who shares her emotions like that, so it was really special when she did with Chuck. I love how you explored Blairs bulimia. I think it was written in a very realistic way; her thoughts, eating 10 pieces of her food etc. Chucks reaction to every thing was in character, too )

"Because endings should be beginnings. The best stories are told as such".

That line made me think of Buffy and "Chosen", lol. This is totally off topic, but Spuffy is my favorite couple of all time, and I cant wait to read your Spuffy FF! ) And your LoVe FF .

Great story. You left me wanting more, in a GOOD way :)
J.I. Fevang chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
You should be a writer on Gossip Girl, the show would be awesome again then :P Oh, and the way you write Serena is spot on.

Blairs passwords were amusing )

Parts I love:

I sat at my laptop and typed in my password.

IloveNate4ever

Wrong password.

I glared at the screen.

I’ve had the same password since 6th grade.

I took a deep breath.

IhateChuck4ever

It didn’t work.

I glared at the screen.

IloveChuck4ever

It worked and I felt sick.

“Blair… I really hope you do. I do,” He said, and there was a finality in his voice. “Because he’s going to love you for the rest of his life.”

“I missed you,” he replied, continuing to stare at me with those eyes.

I looked away because I remembered the photos.

“Nate said you called him,” he said, and I could instantly tell he was not happy. He was… jealous.

This perked me up a bit. “I did.”

His eyes narrowed. “You did.”

“Yes. I missed hearing his voice,” I stabbed, and I could see it physically hurt him. Good. Let him leave. Let him give up on me, then Nate wouldn’t feel so guilty and I could work on my plan to get him back.

“Let me give you a hint.” He whispered, low and wispy.

I swallowed.

“The reason he took you back. The reason he wanted you was because you looked… happier. Free and so ‘Un-Blair-Like’.”

(Dayum, I could just picture Chucks eyes when I read that!)

“And you know who brought out that shiny, happy Blair? Me.” He pointed at himself.

I felt like hitting him. Who did he think he was?

“Don’t you forget that.”

Step 1. Eliminate Chuck Bass. Operation Chuck Bass exorcism begins now.

Step 2. Bitch-slap Serena.

Step 3. Get Nate back.

3!
J.I. Fevang chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
I can seriously FEEL Chucks pain here. You portray everyones emotions so real its almost scary.

The gift Chuck gave Blair? OMFG. Thought I was going to die.
notmenoone chapter 9 . 1/9/2010
omg i ust read your story and loved it then i realized u also wrote the only other gossipgirl story i liked lol your an excellent authour and very creative c&b 4eva! lmao
ronan03 chapter 9 . 1/8/2010
wow! i can see why so many people reviewed this story. funny and touching. very enjoyable.
NotoriousBass chapter 9 . 1/2/2010
This story is so beautiful!

Loved it so much :)

xoxo
crd-crd chapter 9 . 1/2/2010
I loved it! I think is the best I've ever read! THX!
kousi chapter 9 . 12/30/2009
your stories are great, really! Love it!
DiorAddicted chapter 9 . 11/13/2009
Oh GOD! I loved the story! It was amazing! *sighs*

It was so sweet and sad at the same time! And also funny the way Blair was changing her mind all the time about being in love with Chuck or not! Not the Nate part! That was a little bit of annoying! *chuckles*

And I felt so bad about Chuck...But then they had their happy ending!*smile and sigh*

Can't wait for your next stories... I will definitely read them! ;)

Keep writing! :)
manheilee chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
This story is just simply amazing.

Ive read it about 20 times already, and it still gets to me everytime.

It gets me smiling like crazy and i fel as if my heart is fluttering !

: )

kep writing, your awesome
member chapter 9 . 11/3/2009
i loved this story like i love all of your other pieces, this one had me smiling so much that my risorios(smiling muscles )were hurting, really! JAJAJAJ. you capture Blair so well its insane. you know her better than the own writers of the show.

*thought* you must get sick of me saying the same times over and over but you are truly great.

million of thanks for your creativity and the time you invest writting this wonderfull stories. so kind of you to share with all of us. they alwasys make my day.

ALWAYS A FAN!