Reviews for Dear Life, I Hate Chuck Bass
dolly shoes chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
I read this this morning before school, i was so afraid i wouldn't be able to finish it before i had to leave but fortunately for me i got to the end just in time, aha, but that also meant i couldn't leave a review straight away - so here it is, a little late...

I love the idea for this story, at first i was a little confused but I'm so glad i perservered for once I got the gist of what was happening - it has nothing to do with your writing by the way, I was just being a little unattentive as I was straightening my hair at the same time - I really started to enjoy it.

I love the idea of going full circle and ending up back at Blair being all Nate-obsessed and Chuck all heartbroken - but of course can't wait for the resolve!

I'm so glad Serena is team CB! The squeal was cute!

I can't wait to read more, and I know you're usually quick with updates so I probably won't have to be impatient for long!
MisoSoup chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
Omg dude you have to update pronto! It's totally awesome!
MCRgrl246 chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
YAY! new story from my favorite author!

D can't wait for more!
Jennnie chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
I love all your stories. I feel this one by far has something that interest me the most!
delphin4ik chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
I jumped than I got the alert! A new story from you, ans so soon! Belle you're amazing!

This one seems lighter than previous, and I like it, still a lot of tense and angst but with a hint of humor, awesome mix

I love that Blair who thinks she lost her virginity with Nate, or how she wonder if she still is the one pure )

Also feel sorry for Chuck
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
I'm starting to tear up. She asked if she was a virgin. Hurts her to know she forgot her first and hurts him because she forgot her first. *snifs*

-“When did it become you and me and not me and Nate?”-

Oh, that just breaks my heart. I may start to cry in the library. *snifs*

I really love this concept. I love Chuck taking control and calming down Eleanor (YES!) and making sure Dorota gets some rest. And making sure the doctors don't overload her. *SQUEAL*

The JOURNAL, not diary. WIN! She loves it. And can see the thought and love put into it. *eck*

BS! Love Serena's squeal to the news. Oh, I wonder what B's reaction to SC stepsiblings will be..lol.

And all the thoughts of Nate...god, this just broke my heart. (not my BC heart, but my Blair heart. Because she loves him and cannot remember anything. And doesn't even know about SN!)
purplegabby123 chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
Poor Chuck! I feel so bad for him. He finally gets the courage to say I love you and she throws it back in his face.
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Wow. That was interesting. The plot seems very fun. It took me a few minutes to realize that it's Serena in the beginning. And I assume it's Chuck saying her name and crying? :)

*runs to read more*
Shanynde chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
WOW, sounds amazing so far. Update please for some blueberry muffins and snickerdoodle cookies...
flipped chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
wa! it's started offish but i'm hooked. if i said this already well i'm saying it again - your really good at this. where'd all the ideas come from!
autista chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
me encanta! continualo por favor
suspensegirlinc chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
oh my goodness, poor Chuck, I hope she remembers...
akimat chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
I am smiling like an idiot now because you are writing another story (YAY) and from what i read so far it is going to be a damn good one (DOUBLE YAY). I can't wait to for the next update.
bloomgirl chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
i loved it i loved it!
faye chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
i like your story..its very interesting..i love chuck and blair!
473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »