Reviews for Dear Life, I Hate Chuck Bass
dazzledlight chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
Holy. Shit.

I can't believe you just left it like that.

You're evil.

I can't believe you.

I can't breathe.

You're killing me.

Update. Please. Help. AAh.

Thanks for this.

I can already tell it's going to be another hit story.

I'm loving it already. GAH.
krola chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
I liked the two first chapters!

Blair forgot everything that happened between her and Chuck (all first season!) It would be dificult to her understand why she loves now Chuck instead of Nate, but for us, it will be so intersting!

Write soon.
CamiJo chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
This is so awesome, I'm loving it!

Your storys are always so original and still manages to be in character, and this one is no exeption. :)

I love how you write it in B's POV first person( at least I think that's what it's called hehe)

"And he had kissed me. Was it considered cheating? Would Chuck and Nate fight over me in the streets of New York… Hopefully in the rain?"

It would be so typically B to dream up something like that. LOL

Poor Chuckles, he finally manage to say the three words and B doesn't even remember what they had :(

Can't wait to see where you'll go with this.

Great job! x
dazzledlight chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
OMG. A new story? Already? So fast. I just finished Butterfly Effect just now! OMG.

Btw, where in the world do you get your ideas?

Of course, I'm intrigued. I love your stories. So different. So creative, EVERY SINGLE TIME. I love them all.

The first part of the prologue was a bit confusing for me...prolly because I was thinking it was automatically in Blair's point of view...Apparently not. Lol. And yeah, Serena should just die from all the guilt. AAHH. rip her hair out of something. really am not liking her. It's like Jenny over Serena these days. Or just Blair over everyone. iono. hahaha.

lol.

And omg. poor Chuck! After the whole mom - Dan - jail fiasco, he must be feeling like crap now more than ever. I want to hug me, I do... He makes me cry.

REVIEW to Butterfly Effect's Epilogue:

- I cried. I'm sorry. I did. It was such a beautiful ending... You drove me CRAZY with the whole IAN thing! God. I thought he died. Chuck and Blair are so sweet. I love them FOREVER.

All in all, it was the most sweetest, craziest, hair ripping, tingles all over story I've read EVER.

Although nothing tops The Once and Future Bass. That just drove me completely to the wall. I died with each chapter. I loved it.

But I love everything, all your stories. I'm so excited with this story. UPDATE. please. I BEG you.

Wait. Will read next chapter. Hold On.

Brb with another review in a few.

~dazzledlight
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
*insert girly squeal!* Another story from you happy me! I am loving the plot so far and I can't wait for another update! Keep them coming!
Poshy chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
great story idea, i really really like it )
Linef07 chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
I feel like I'm repeating myself a little bit, but I loved it :D just like I love pretty much everything you write.

I really like the idea of Blair loosing her memory so Chuck will have to win her over again... Very interesting!

Once again I loved it...

-Line
Mobbzy91 chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
I like the concept of this story, as well as the 'teddy' bit. that is a present i would expect Nate would give Blair, even if they were still going out. Update soon!
xbecbebex chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
ACK I LOVE IT!

kind of like Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella. AHH!

update soon please and thank you!
vanecalifornia chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
I love, LOVE this idea of yours!

Poor chuck...he finally says ILU and blair still hates his guts. LOL.

I love blair's thoughts. You write her so well. UGH. Im jealous of your writing. :P

Cant wait for more!

xoxo
InsideGirl chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
Oh My Effing God!

Last night I thought to myself, 'woah, can you imagine if Blair didn't remember anything. Chuck would be so upset.' Then I wake up and you've actually written an amnesia thing.

This is amazing so far. Great job! x
Bookworm.hrt chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
OMFG! That was amazing. Please write more! I felt so bad for Chuck because B doesn't remember them.
Cimriel chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
Ohh, I'm so glad you started a new story...and this one just great so far. Poor, poor Chuck. His worst nightmare all over again: Blair is back in love with Nate.

Haha, I'm bizarrely excited for this story now since its obviously going to be really interesting. And I love the first person narration as well. It really does sound like Blair.
Maiqu20 chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
I love it
honeymoonspiders chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
I LOVE this idea. You do such a good job of capturing Blair where she was a year ago!
458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 Next »