Reviews for Dear Life, I Hate Chuck Bass
ma0790 chapter 9 . 9/27/2009
wonderful!
EZ11 chapter 9 . 9/26/2009
OMG that was amazing! you have captivated me with yet another one of your stories! Perfect ending! Please keep writing!
stardustshop chapter 9 . 9/25/2009
Have I told you just how brilliant you are?Because you really are!

Amazing story!I LOVE it!Genius!

Everything is so perfectly written...Smart and .Enjoyed every word.

This is not the first story of yours I've read and I'm pretty shor I said all the same in my every review but you're so talented and you imagination is fanastic.

Keep up the great work!

xoxo
tiffany chapter 9 . 9/10/2009
oh that is SO sweet! ) I loved it!
Becca chapter 9 . 9/3/2009
WOW JUST WOW! Amazing! I actually cried while reading this, brilliant ending, and just amazing story im speechless. One of the best fics ive ever read.
Sandra chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
first of all i have to say that english is not my native language, but yet here i am reading your story ( not the first one :)

it's brilliant, so smart and funny, not to mention everything else when it comes to Chair

one more fact that will show you how much i enjoy. it's 6:00am , i've finished Butterfly effect an hour ago, and i am alredy on this story...

your imagination is great, story is flawless, with built style...

best wishes

Sandra from Serbia
van chapter 9 . 8/11/2009
OMG!

I love it! to no end!

it was a Genius piece! Incredible, Amazing!

PERFECT!

you have talend!

you are so funny and smart. wow!

thank you so much for ur time and dedication!

cant wait for more stories! :)
GuLaLi56 chapter 9 . 7/31/2009
i've read all of your fanfic but still this one will always be my no.1 favorite.

You haven't made any fanfic for maybe months.. which is a shame because yours are the best.
Mikki Larentis chapter 9 . 7/27/2009
Great story!

I was unsure if I'd like it at first,

but I loved it!

I liked this new take on Chuck and Blair's relationship.

Great work and i'm interested in reading some of your other stories.
merka chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I read this story entirely in one sitting because it is absolutely brilliant. Love, love, love, love, love it!
lyla89 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
it's amazing. translated it and everybody loved it, of course i linked this site and credited you. if you want to check, contact me and i'll be happy to give you tha link.
Isa chapter 9 . 7/14/2009
How pathetic am I? The whole day reading your fanfictions! :)

Love your writing style.. not even going to lie.

You sure know how to tell a story.
SparklingIvy chapter 9 . 6/25/2009
I finished this story in one reading. I'm amazed at how well you write Blair and Chuck, and I think I've said this before in another review. Simply wonderful.

I haven't finished reading all your stories but I noticed you stopped updating in March! I'd be really interested in reading your take on the last few episodes.

Awesome work!
Octacion chapter 9 . 6/25/2009
I cant believe it's taken me so long to find this story, and I'm so glad I have.

Truly beautifully written, not just in terms of the characters but the morals and lessons you have put into the story.

It's very nice to find something that gives you hope and pulls at your 'heart-strings' when you were just looking for some silly chair fic to pass the time.

x
ChuckBasstardDefender chapter 9 . 6/11/2009
this is, and i'm not exaggerating, THE best fanfic I've ever read! i loved it ! amazing ending and GREAT dialogs ! CHAIR 4 Eva! (L)

please write new stories!:)
458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »