Reviews for The Other Secret
Jet Set Radio Yoyo chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
I love this oneshot, I love it alot. There are not alot of Beat X Yoyo stories here on Fanfiction, so I am always happy to see a story or oneshot about this couple. I feel bad for Yoyo, everyone laughed at him even his crush. At least Beat and Yoyo get togther in the end. This story is very good and the thing about Crow was intresting. I kind of want to find out how Crow and Yoyo met. Anyway, as I have said berfore, this is a good oneshot and I hope you will wright more Beat and Yoyo stories in the future.
Lenadexil chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Very nice story. My only problem was you changed what point of view it was in a few times, from Yoyo's to third person and back again. It just caught me a bit off guard. If you watch that, and the couple of spelling errors I saw, it'd be great. keep writing!
Jet Set Beat chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
xD I LOVE Yoyo/Beat stories! This is soo good, it's a shame it's a oneshot. Lovin' the ending too, funny twist to the story and a great way to end it. No pressure but you should do some more Yoyo/Beat stories, there just isn't enough out there and I can't get enough.