Reviews for A Raging Hunger
Uzumaki Meme chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I found what i was looking for in your fiction, i liked it
DeflatedRaccoon chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Now that was sexy! It was an awesome story! And i loved when Sasuke was like "next time, dessert's on me! So many perverted thoughts lol! Now i have a nosebleed haha!
Koolkatk9 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
that was cute. and totaly scrumtious. yum!

"Next time, dessert's on me." lol {they should invite me next time ;)}
KatSin chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
*snicker* interesting. I like.
zerofangirl chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Omg that 2nd last line was HOT and funny! That was brilliant and now I really want a sundae.
Mystique Monique aka Mina chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
ha haha ha i liked sasuke's note at the end :) very aww inducing
AngelsInWasteland chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Yummy!
coworly chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
That was really hot. I loved the use of the ice cream. Well done.
roxxihearts chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
hahahahahahaha xD desserts on me. i get it ;P

much love for the lemon! D
ladykazumi chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
that was just freaking awesome good job
Fangirl66 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
haha that was hilarious and...kinky...job well done!
Alrye chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
That was funny and kinky!
Valentine Satiguss chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Hee hee hee.

Dessert's on me.

Nicce.
Becks chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Holy Shit! ... dude, that was AWESOME!

Okay, here's the thing; I love words, and if you can subtitute something common with another less-used word than you're pretty kol in my book, now you've gone and written one hell of a story made so much better by your absolutely wonderous use of a beautiful vocabulary.

Honestly, it's so discriptive, and dispite the fact that, like, the entire thing is a lemon; you've made it really ... classy? It's kind of like sophisticated smut ... sorry for my lack of expression but that's the only way I can think of to put it, honest ... it's got me flabergasted.

PLUS! Not only have you written it so that it's grammatically correct, but the characters haven't deviated either ... I mean, both Naruto and Sasuke have traits about them that make them easily believeable as seme OR uke, you've just outlined those particular traits that made the story work, and it did. It really did.

Serious though, hearty props to you man, extremly well-written and beautifully described.

Two very enthusiatic thumbs up *and an apology for the length of the review* hehehehe
crimsonbutterfly92 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
what a cute and lemony story i really liked it