Reviews for En Vulgate
amazingtofu chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I've always loved languages. In human geography, my best scores were in the linguistics unit. That's one of the reasons I love reading about Michael and Terry, the way the language flows.

And in this, it's great seeing so many different words that mean basically the same thing but also something completely different.
Silent as a Bomb chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Fuck is actually a bastardization of the german (?) word futate which means... basically fuck.
Muffin'sback chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Ah... Very good. I like it! :)
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Well I love everything about either Mike or Terry now and this is no different, wonderful job.
sophia666 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Beautiful descriptions and use of... languages. and I love the pairing and emotions. What does 'vidi' mean? Great writing.
SWaddict1986 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
"Caramel was the same in English and French, but he thought it in French, the deeper vowels and the rise and fall of the word that was sweet and thick, a mouthful of buttery richness that flowed in sating, ample curves beneath his tongue, his hands. It was an indulgence."

Heh, wow, what an incredibly sensual way to describe it.

"Fuck was raw Anglo-Saxon, a word so old that no one knew where it had really come from, though everyone had their own ideas for something so primal, something that pounded on the instincts deeper than all language and pulled a boy and a girl into a dark nook"

hahaha what a great way to describe it. 'raw' such a perfect word.

That was awesome.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Another decent oneshot from your Dumbledores army fic. Keep writing.
WuHaoNi chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
I adore your work. You manage to capture their characters, and all the wonderful details in a truly beautiful way. I take my hat off to you, as always. :)
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
I love your Michael.

I really love your Michael.

Michael and Padma are scorching hot. And that you've managed to make it all appropriately Ravenclaw, and then Terry at the end, the loving familiarity, the bond and connection the both of them share.

Love. So much love. Favoriting.
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Everytime that I think your work can't get any better, it does! Congratulations.