Reviews for Wasted Youth
LadyRainDancer chapter 7 . 8/5
Aw I was really enjoying this... I really hope you update this someday, it's a great story!
Zack the awesome chapter 7 . 4/9
Please update! This is a brilliant story, i followed this back in the day from eternal youth. I only ever check the xiaolin showdown fanfic area to check on this story. RJ13 is the dogs bollocks! The people want more!
Anonymous 2.5 chapter 7 . 3/25
This is not going to be continued, is it?
Too bad, you have a talent for comedy and well written characters & OCs.
Anonymous 2.5 chapter 5 . 3/25
Boy genius, short, red hair, cool accent, not really evil...
It's Dexter isn't it!
fatimaleslienietogomez chapter 7 . 9/14/2016
continue plz
graceynavyblue chapter 7 . 6/19/2016
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I read this originally on DEVIANT art, and fell in love with them. I realllllyyyyy love the Idea of Rudolph and I love this story so, ppplllleeeeeeaaaaaassssseeeeeeeeeee
Rachael Thelen chapter 7 . 11/28/2015
Duuuude... I just re-read these and I'm in love again, u gotta try on this one again PLEEEEEASE
Guest chapter 7 . 10/22/2015
This is so good and so funny! Please update, i love it!
AllenRedWalker chapter 7 . 10/11/2015
This is amazing! (I don't want to seem pushy but Please continue!)
Netanya M. Velez chapter 7 . 10/1/2015
NOOOOONNNOOOOOO! U HAVE TO FINISH MORE CHAPTERS! I KNOW ITS 2015 BUT PLEASE! ITS TOO GOOD TO STOP HERE, PLEASE! IM GOING TO DIE!
andy6rocks1 chapter 7 . 8/26/2015
*reaches end of chapter and scrolls back to top to see update date* "butbutbut, it's not done yet" *tears*
withoutone chapter 7 . 5/19/2015
You bastard you never finished this. Three years! THREE OF THEM and nothing. You're my favorite author and you left me hanging. I'm disappointed in myself for waiting this long. Goodbye Red, you gave up on a good story.
rachael.e.thelen chapter 7 . 5/4/2015
This is by far the Best Jack fic on the Internet I have found. I figure you've moved on from this sight and really all these stories being like 3 years since you have published or updated but if you could... I love this story line and would love where the cliff hanger goes please and thank you :3
Guest chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
Please ,please continue with the story. It is quite good and very interesting, and I wonder if that will happen
BohemianGreen chapter 7 . 12/15/2014
I really enjoyed reading this, the way the family unit between the Spicers, the monks and Chase is precious! Ashly in the last chapter was comedy gold