Reviews for Wasted Youth
graceynavyblue chapter 7 . 6/19
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I read this originally on DEVIANT art, and fell in love with them. I realllllyyyyy love the Idea of Rudolph and I love this story so, ppplllleeeeeeaaaaaassssseeeeeeeeeee
Rachael Thelen chapter 7 . 11/28/2015
Duuuude... I just re-read these and I'm in love again, u gotta try on this one again PLEEEEEASE
Guest chapter 7 . 10/22/2015
This is so good and so funny! Please update, i love it!
AllenRedWalker chapter 7 . 10/11/2015
This is amazing! (I don't want to seem pushy but Please continue!)
Netanya M. Velez chapter 7 . 10/1/2015
NOOOOONNNOOOOOO! U HAVE TO FINISH MORE CHAPTERS! I KNOW ITS 2015 BUT PLEASE! ITS TOO GOOD TO STOP HERE, PLEASE! IM GOING TO DIE!
andy6rocks1 chapter 7 . 8/26/2015
*reaches end of chapter and scrolls back to top to see update date* "butbutbut, it's not done yet" *tears*
withoutone chapter 7 . 5/19/2015
You bastard you never finished this. Three years! THREE OF THEM and nothing. You're my favorite author and you left me hanging. I'm disappointed in myself for waiting this long. Goodbye Red, you gave up on a good story.
rachael.e.thelen chapter 7 . 5/4/2015
This is by far the Best Jack fic on the Internet I have found. I figure you've moved on from this sight and really all these stories being like 3 years since you have published or updated but if you could... I love this story line and would love where the cliff hanger goes please and thank you :3
Guest chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
Please ,please continue with the story. It is quite good and very interesting, and I wonder if that will happen
BohemianGreen chapter 7 . 12/15/2014
I really enjoyed reading this, the way the family unit between the Spicers, the monks and Chase is precious! Ashly in the last chapter was comedy gold
Guest chapter 7 . 9/16/2014
Aww... It's always at the most interesting parts! I'll assume that this is a discontinued story and worship it NOW rather than LATER.
Seriously. Only one thing is better than hot Jack Spicer. Hot Jack Spicer and his equally hot android twin.
Thank you for gracing us with this gift.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/26/2014
Alas I think after a year of waiting and rereading I have to admit this abandoned. Awesome work though, always one of my faves!
Hooligan chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
It's been a god damn wile but this is one of my favorite pieces of literature and I pray to whoever will listen that an update is illogically on the horizon.
Enchantress of DarkFantacy 423 chapter 7 . 8/11/2014
Update quickly please.
CARO chapter 7 . 7/1/2014
AWW ME ENCANTABA TU FIC XD Q LASTIMA Q AUN NO LO TERMINES ESPERABA QUE LO SIGUIERAS ES MAS AUN LO ESPERO XD