Reviews for Wasted Youth
withoutone chapter 7 . 5/19
You bastard you never finished this. Three years! THREE OF THEM and nothing. You're my favorite author and you left me hanging. I'm disappointed in myself for waiting this long. Goodbye Red, you gave up on a good story.
rachael.e.thelen chapter 7 . 5/4
This is by far the Best Jack fic on the Internet I have found. I figure you've moved on from this sight and really all these stories being like 3 years since you have published or updated but if you could... I love this story line and would love where the cliff hanger goes please and thank you :3
Guest chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
Please ,please continue with the story. It is quite good and very interesting, and I wonder if that will happen
BohemianGreen chapter 7 . 12/15/2014
I really enjoyed reading this, the way the family unit between the Spicers, the monks and Chase is precious! Ashly in the last chapter was comedy gold
Guest chapter 7 . 9/16/2014
Aww... It's always at the most interesting parts! I'll assume that this is a discontinued story and worship it NOW rather than LATER.
Seriously. Only one thing is better than hot Jack Spicer. Hot Jack Spicer and his equally hot android twin.
Thank you for gracing us with this gift.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/26/2014
Alas I think after a year of waiting and rereading I have to admit this abandoned. Awesome work though, always one of my faves!
Hooligan chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
It's been a god damn wile but this is one of my favorite pieces of literature and I pray to whoever will listen that an update is illogically on the horizon.
Enchantress of DarkFantacy 423 chapter 7 . 8/11/2014
Update quickly please.
CARO chapter 7 . 7/1/2014
AWW ME ENCANTABA TU FIC XD Q LASTIMA Q AUN NO LO TERMINES ESPERABA QUE LO SIGUIERAS ES MAS AUN LO ESPERO XD
irezel chapter 7 . 6/29/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
fuuuuuuuuuck. *sighs* ok, fucking amazing story, it's all i ever wanted for Jack. I do wish there was more, but i get how life is. :) nice job! (oooh, and this last part is super exciting, because the threat of the albino killers wasn't a big deal, because we knew Chase would probably save him, but now that Chase can't find him magically, everything would be so much more dramatic!)
guest chapter 7 . 1/14/2014
continu
passionateartist chapter 7 . 1/10/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this! Words cannot describe how happy it makes me that Chase is the one who's pursuing Jack and not the other way around! This is definitely one of the most superior and in character XS fics I've ever read! I thank you greatly for sharing this!
passionateartist chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
BANG BANG BANG ON THE DOOR BABY! Whoot! Love Shacks rocks!
Chack-lover chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
NOOOOOO! DONT END IT THERE! WHAT ABOUT JACK AND CHASE FINALLY MAKING AMENDS?! WHAT ABOUT POOKA AND MATTHIAS?! I WANNA SEEE MOOOOOOORE! *pout*
Bohemiangreen chapter 7 . 10/28/2013