Reviews for Innocent Misunderstanding
bookish327 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
:-D
happy mess inside a cup chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
This story just made me laugh so hard I ended up in 'the human taco position'. This was so hilarious, and with the typical Bones at the end. Chu made epic win with this story. Thank chu, for making my day.
Beca Mitchell-Swanson chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Oh my god, this story is just FULL of awesome quotes! For example:

"The human taco position is very comfortable." (Incidentally, this being in the summary is what made me skip over the two stories before it to get to this one, hehe.)

“Booth, man, next time you feel the urge to get it on with your woman at work, try closing the door and drawing the shades.”

“Is that what you’re calling it these days—‘helping with your chair?’”
MacGyversGirl chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
As always, I loved your story. ;)
amyylasee chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
haha, typical bones at the end!

lovee it!

x
Jodie Marie chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Aha, loved it!
MineUnfaltering chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Oh Bones, why wouldn't you be having sex with Booth behind his desk?

I loved this, I'm still laughing
Jaz-LiL-Bai-Kay chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
omg lol XD
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
LOL, that was cute
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it! Hilarious!
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
that was hilarious
Caseyrocksmore chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
LOL! That was hilarious, and a perfect addition to "Crank in the Shaft". They should have done something like this in the show! It's so believe able I wouldn't think you were lying if you told me you wrote for the show. :)

That last line was just too funny! My mom thinks I've gone nuts.
meliecom chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
I loved it ! It would have been so great that the end the episode like that ! I'm a bit frustrated by the ship-free of this episode... :P

But great story ! Really funny !
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
I like the follow ups. They always leave us hanging; wishing they had pushed the scene on just a little bit longer.

That was very funny. I loved the whole Booth and Brennan in a compromising position:) I also loved how defensive Booth got.

I think that next time Brennan needs to do a more thorough job 'helping with his chair'. Man if that ever comes up in real life my mind's gonna go strait to the gutter. On more thing, including pe, that that show has dirtied up for me:)

Great job!

Leah
xBeMinex chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
aaww just to brillaint. Totally loved it x