Reviews for Silence
Mukuro234 chapter 12 . 6/18/2014
This was a very interesting fic
neccowaferlover chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
Huh, Remus seems kind of apathetic when he sees James alive. Doesn't seem realistic.
heksie chapter 13 . 3/3/2014
Loved the new twist.
Kittens Kat chapter 13 . 2/10/2014
KarisTasogare chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
okay, bitds of this really threw me. Haryr being Scott's cousin for one. True I don't iknwo the Movie verse version, but Scott summers was an orphan without family, at least until his brother showed up. his being 'close' to a cousin doesn't seemt o work, especially as it seems wolverine is James [potter (harry's father) . Maybe a bad choice there (given the contact scott and james must have had)
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 13 . 12/23/2013
Excellent story off to read Tempus.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 13 . 12/22/2013
Good story off to read Tempus.
SuperWhoVengePottLokiLockLin chapter 11 . 12/6/2013
Okay you are brilliant, and I loved this.

Though, a bit short on the chapter numbers for my taste, however, since I've read you have a sequel, I'm content.
Elfin69 chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
that was definitely a terrific way to end his fight. Cannot wait to see what you have planned for the rest.
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 13 . 8/24/2013
very good

Kaito hungry want to eat
mihel asyki akatsuki schizo chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
I would love to see a drawing for logans deer form! -
Love Faith Embers chapter 13 . 1/17/2013
Great Story! Don't listen to those that say your chapters are too short. At least you don't have chapters where you only have two paragraphs per chapter, and you don't separate each person's speech. I saw a story like that and couldn't bring myself to read another chapter of that story... So, like I said, Don't listen to them. Your story is perfect. XD
Gracealma chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
Harry is quite a guy to fix Moony! I'm glad that in your story, after being tortured Harry is still a good person.
Gracealma chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
Just had a thought that if the wizarding world would believe in their gods and godesses maybe that wouldn't be in the sorry mess they were in. Love what Wolverine did to the death eaters!
Gracealma chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
Oh, Good, way to go Rogue telling the yokel Snape to shut up! I can just picture that.