Reviews for Silence
Tamyka chapter 5 . 10/5/2008
This story has a lot of potential. I really hope you update it at least once a month or something. I'd like to read more. Some very intersting twists on it that's for sure. Awesome job. Can't wait for more.
ChocoholicWriter chapter 5 . 10/5/2008
No offence but that was pretty short. I was hoping for it to be a bit longer. Ah well. Update soon please.
fraewyn chapter 4 . 10/5/2008
Hmm, interesting!

Cant wait for the next!
Paddy Gurl chapter 4 . 10/5/2008
Good please update soon
dead feather chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
It's a little hard to swallow that Logan is James, but I'll see where its going. But why was Charles surprised Scott knew Albus? The man hadjust spoken to the wizard and taken Harry to safety
Raven Marcus chapter 4 . 10/5/2008
Not bad!
Something-Random-Here chapter 4 . 10/5/2008
Very nice story. The part where Logan turns out to be James Potter was quite surprising, and original. I like it :D Wondering a bit about whether Harry will have mutant powers and so on... update soon please?
Cerulean City chapter 4 . 10/4/2008
HK! I know you! /cackles/

and yes, I just cackled.

Anywho, I liked this, it's pretty interesting. Imma keep reading it. So that's really all I have to say.

Besides you better update quick! Or I'll do something drastic to...um...well, idk. But I'll do something drastic. ;)

RH
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 4 . 10/4/2008
Excellent chapters! Please update soon!
spacecatdet chapter 4 . 10/3/2008
Interesting beginning. i look forward to seeing how this story develops.
xXShadowThornXx chapter 4 . 10/3/2008
Can't wait to hear more
athenakitty chapter 4 . 10/3/2008
Just how quick will Logan regain his memories of being James Potter? I do hope that his memories come back for Harry's sake. Is Harry going to be seeing a shrink? Makes me wonder if anything nasty will happen to the Dursleys and Marge.
Nightwing 509 chapter 4 . 10/3/2008
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked how you had Logan & the others find out what had happened to Harry in the past. Please update soon.
ChocoholicWriter chapter 4 . 10/3/2008
Logan is James Potter is pretty cliche but Scott related to Lily? Never seen that before. Its usually Jean that's related to Lily. Kudos to you. Update soon please.
Rainbow2007 chapter 4 . 10/3/2008