Reviews for Atonement
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
This is supposed to be lucky? Well, in a way it is, I guess. Sev finds out that Lily blames him for everything, and won't cut him a moment's slack (though she forgives James and his friends for everything, of course, even though James threatened to hex her. Guess if you're rich and pretty it's easier to gain forgiveness).

Too bad he couldn't believe anyone would ever care for him. But I think we know why that is, now. There's nothing Snape could possibly do to regain her friendship, and there was never anything he could do to gain her love.

Here's hoping that someday Snape can forgive _her_.
Artika chapter 2 . 10/10/2008
OUCH. Goodness gracious. I rooted so badly for Severus...
keaneplay chapter 2 . 10/10/2008
Oh my God, how did you do that? You got me to cry! That was such a beautiful chapter - one of the best I've ever read - no wonder Sev's so in love with her after all these years - he changed everything to be what Lily wanted him to be, yet ended up alone anyway - he was one devoted man...

I wonder where this story will go now?

*sob*
Graven Lament chapter 2 . 10/10/2008
A nice take on the Evans/Snape relationship. Can't wait to see where you take this.
keaneplay chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
That scene always brings tears to my eyes - I just so wish that Severus and Lily could have made it through that moment - its heart breaking :(

By the way, I liked that chapter - hope for more soon?