Reviews for Don't Take the Girl
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Love it! I really love the first time Edward said please don't take the girl.
JessMess chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Great one-shot!

I thought that it was really well thought out. And how Edward responded to each situation really felt like the things he would do for Bella and her safty.

I look forward to more of your stories.

drkvctry chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
oh good made me cry!

thank you!
bossychic896 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
awesome but dont use before he cheats because it has nothing to do with the story good job
CHOCKS ES COOOOOL chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Hannah chapter 1 . 10/2/2008's so cute!

Can't wait to read your other ones!
TheEmmettCullenProject chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
I loved this fic! I listen to this song all the time and think about Edward and Bella! especially in Breaking Dawn where she almost died having Renesmee! Thanx for making the vision in my head come to life!
asf134 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
is this a one-shot? cuz i want MORE!
alyssa chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
loved it,it was wonderful
Twilight Black Shadow chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Love Story is a really good idea. But quite a few others would fit the couple as well. I would like to see Cold As You and Invisible (both by Taylor Swift) somehow twisted around to fit Edward and Bella... and Something Like That by Tim McGraw would totally fit them perfectly... you're a great author and keep up the good work!
CHSPatriot09 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
GREAT fic!

I almost cried at the end!

I think I'd like to Before He Cheats, although I can't see Edward ever cheating on Bella. Although, it'd be a fun one to read, and I really think it would be cool see Tanya as the bimbo Edward would cheat with :)
barbiedoll123 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
i can picture him praying like that too
mischief-maker1 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Oh my Edward girl! I've got chill bumps! Seriously...I didn't know you had written this! I thought I had you on my alerts, but I guess it was just your story. That's been corrected now and I'm going to check out your profile page! Loved this so much! Thanks for it! J
icefang7 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
this was wonderful! thanks
Jennmc75 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
I have loved that song since it came out. I had just started dating my husband and he would sing it to me. I still can't listen to it without tearing up. I think you did good with it. Yes, I did tear up reading this too.

I know it is a little unusual, but I can't help but picture Bella and Edward when I hear the song "Lips of an Angel" by Hinder. That could be quite interesting and turn into a full story. I would do it, but I don't have the writing talent to pull it off and struggle enough to work on what is currently in my head.
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »