Reviews for Don't Take the Girl
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Okay, that was oddly strange to me. My own mother went into early labor when pregnant with me, two months early. The doctor's came out of the back and told my father they had lost me and my mother was "fading fast". To make it worse, they forgot about my father and did not get back to Hume for four hours! Turns out both me and my mother ended up being fine after they stopped her hemmorrhaging. So, that was one-shot was weird to me. Good though.
Christy
ShaunaBelle chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I cry every time I hear that song. Your story was so very sweet and didn't dwell to much on the rough parts. I appreciated that. Loved it!
Twink423 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
So glad Edward got to keep his girl and the new babies!

Cute daddyward! :)
StelenaClaceLover09 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i hope Bella & Edward get Married soon plz & i am happy at Bella & Edward are having Two Beautiful babies
sogian chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
omg! That was so sweet! When Edward beg for Bella it was so incredible! I even cryed a little in the end...! That God that everything when perfect with them!
sanutazwrites chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
such a sweet cute story

loved it a lot lot lot
FLOW LIZ chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
dam that was awesome. cant stop
KimiD chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Wow, that was perfection in the story with the words of the song... Nicely Done!
dakaleste chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
b3j02 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I never got the end of that song but I am glad that your girl lived til the end. Great story! Love that song!
GeminiEyes chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
omg! i dont normally read one shots but yours just call out to me...loved it!
Bella love 1 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Wow... I was worried how this was going Togo at the end AND I've heard the song! Very good!
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
How could I miss this sweet story? You never disappoint me...EVER!
FungysCullen13 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011