Reviews for Spinning and Stopping
Clara Meliza chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
This is one of the Leah/Sam fics out the there. Why did it have to stop?
BrookeBelikov chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
great story!
iloveebfanfics chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
omg... lols its so interesting.. heh kinda rooting for sam/leah, id always felt kinda sad as to how sam and leah ended up in canon.. :(

pls update! :D
TMPR chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
surprisingly this is the first fic I've read with this storyline and sometimes I've thought if that would happen if Sam stopped phasing and the imprint stopped. I always felt sorry for Leah but in this situation I just feel so sad for Emily.
HornLove chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
That's how it should be...Sam and Leah. Emily just came and ruined it.

I wouldn't mind if you made Sam leave Emily, but I hate the thought of Leah just "forgiving" Sam...

I guess Emily and Sam deserve each other. Pfft.

I loved this three-shot(?) I honestly think imprinting will end after a wolf stops phasing and you captured what would most likely happen...y'know, Sam going back to Leah and realizing he cant leave Emily cause they had kids together and blah blah. Well done:)
Vindeen chapter 3 . 10/2/2010
this is damn good! You better post the next chapter. Soon!
mimi chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
please update! this is an amazing well written story :) i love leah and sam together but i really don't want to kids to be dragged into the mess
tehomet chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
Highly imaginative and excellent.
Lewia chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
Ah... always those love triangles... interesting twist, somehow. Please go on. Right now I can't guess how the story would end - Emily or Leah? Leah would be natural, but Emily would be right... (and I guess switching the adjectives would be just as adequate...)
Lewia chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
*sigh*

That might be the best that can happen for Leah.

But what about Emily? He can't just leave her...
Lewia chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
"Sam glanced at the sandwich and somehow he felt threatened by it."

:-D great xD

What?The Imprint is gone? :-O

Style is great, though, as ever ;)
Hope Shalott chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Wonderful story that kinda has an element of Greek tragedy to it.

Emily I feel no sympathy for because as cruel as it is, this really is justice. It's the punishment she never recieved in the books. She betrayed something real, a family bond that had been crafted over a lifetime, for a chance at perfection while forgetting that what goes up, must come down. And that betrayal was something she did willingly. In this story, she's learning that you can't keep a chain around people's hearts because sooner or later, it will break.

I actually feel for Sam. Yes, he didn't fight and he was weak but he had less of a choice than Emily and you've portrayed the disorientation and his conflicted feelings really well. He's finally free but his freedom is not without a price.

As for Leah, I like that you've shown her attempt to move on, even though it would have been hard because Sam never let her go. He was still loving her underneath it all and maybe some part of her knew this.

Like others have said, there is no easy end to this story. Usually, I root for Sam and Leah because it's natural but then we have to take into account that Sam has children. Innocents who had no choice in this mess. But neither do I want to see him forced to stay with Emily because he was vicitm of a compulsion that he didn't choose to feel.

Leah shouldn't take him back. I think she would be able to show the strength and selflessness that Emily couldn't. More than anything, she knows how it hurts. Not Emily because she really can't ask for something she didn't give, but the babies.

I think she should step back and let them give it a realistic shot at making things work, for their kids if anything. She can move on knowing that she was loved, is still loved, by Sam. That if possible, he would and did choose her and that she was always justified in feeling hurt and angry that Sam was taken from her and Emily betrayed her for nothing. She's paid her...or more like their price...now it's time for them to give something.
Cara Mia chapter 3 . 10/17/2009
I have to admit, I'm every writer's worst nightmare - I read, and that's all I do. I hardly, if ever, leave a note (because most of the comments left on this site can scarcely be called a 'review'), but I just couldn't let this story pass without adding my two cents.

I have a love-hate relationship with the Twilight Saga. It seems like every character I loved and invested true feeling in got the short end of the stick from Miss Meyer, in particular Jacob and Leah.

I'm damned sure that I'm not the only person out there who's read the books and just plain doesn't 'get' imprinting. That, or the emphasis that SM puts on it. It seems to me that Team Jacob was going to get shafted from the beginning, that SM had already made up her mind before New Moon was even finished, and this 'imprinting' business was just a means to placate her readers.

I promise that I'll skip the rant about the demon-spawn (How a vampire rustled up enough bodily fluids to father a child, but can't manage to cry is beyond me, but I'm breaking my own promise, here) and move on to Leah and Sam and the reason why I love this story so much: I believe it! (That, and I'm not cringing when I read it!)

Maybe I need to take a Twilight refresher course, but I always considered imprinting a biological imperative - a means to ensure that the werewolf gene was successfully passed on to the next generation. Makes sense then, in the case of Jared and Kim, Quil and Claire etc, but I just don't get the demon spawn (Whoops, I'm breaking my own promise again, aren't I?)... If it's just a biological imperative, then this sh*t is f**ked up, because it takes away everything that separates humans from animals, and makes it null and void.

Now, I'm not saying this makes the love shared between the other imprints void, and you've made that distinction clear, but I'm curious to know if the fact that Leah could not conceive (either before or as a result of phasing) is the justification for why fate (?) chose Emily as Sam's mate.

(Yip, all that spiel was (unnecessary) buildup to one simple question)

Hm... I guess the only way I'll get an answer to my question is if you write the next chapter. Now, you've said that you've not abandoned this story, so I'm going to hold you to your word.

Cara
xPixie-Chick chapter 3 . 9/29/2009
Awesome story just like all ur other story! :) Are you gonna finish this story?
laney1974 chapter 3 . 9/3/2009
I absolutely love this concept, though my heart breaks for all three. I'm looking forward to future chapters.