Reviews for Hang In There, Slayer
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Good story. Please make a sequel
Peya Luna chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
ive just checked the word-count and ive got to say im beyond amazed - less than 2000 yet you manage to say more than others with 20.000. no details, just raw facts and emotions, i can see a scarred, incredibly battle-weary buffy telling this in a detached voice. great work!
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Wow. This... really works, in a way that I never thought a Buffy/Terminator crossover could. I really liked the little explanation about the vampires and demons fleeing the dimension, and I particularly love the last line, it was just amazing.
anamarya chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
interesting concept. Buffy and John as a team... playing with the time-line is tricky but the idea is very-very nice.
Grace1776 Jr chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I like this idea. The Time bit with a 50 year old Buffy is great. I wonder how you are going to get the chartacters to interact. Buffy is going to see a young could be lover who is smiten with the Machine I don't think she likes too much. Way to go.
Lora Perry chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
love this!

very good.
Ishap chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
This is really good. It respects both sources extremely well I find; it's the Terminator universe(functionally), but told from Buffy's perspective and has therefore has the 'feel' of both. Thanks for sharing.
Evilclone chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
I like :D
hjcallipygian chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
o, interesting concept. I like this a lot. Buffy and John Connor would get along quite well, I'd imagine. The small bit of Oedipal complex John has is also believable - unless you were referring to Cameron with the curvy brunette bit, of course. But I imagined it a reference to Sarah.
lucidscreamer chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
"Metal skinwalkers" is a great image, very evocative. It's the main reason I favorited this.
Tydepul chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Nice nice. Even having not watched the Sarah Connor Chronicles, I still really enjoyed this story. I liked the tone of the whole thing, the glimpses into Buffy's thoughts and motivations, and especially the clean wrap-up of the plot and the optimistic note at the end.
Mountain King chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Something just doesn't sit right with the ending of this, seeming how well it all fits together up until that point I can't think why. Or couldn't...

It's the first paradox at the heart of Terminator. By his very existance John Connor is proof that Judgement Day must be. (in the future time travel must be invented and Kyle must be sent back to create John) But as pointed out John can't risk undoing himself because if he does its no guantee that Judgment Day won't come.

In the end its Derek that's got the right job, set up and prepare for the future that's coming.

So that's what doesn't sit right. It's not their destiny to stop Judgement Day but to survive it. Don't forget Cameron is sent back to protect John not kill anything that get's between her and Skynet. With all of his future knowlage why doesn't John just send an entire assault team of reprogramed Terminators deep into the place Skynet was first built and destroy the place?

Still this is a good solid story and has some almost perfect in charicter moments (admitedly Buffy's similarity to his mother is a bit Greek but that's what makes it interesting). All in all it is a great story let down by an almost cop out ending.

Mountain King
cozmikfaerie chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
I think I may have read this story on another site, but I could not review on that site, and I really wanted to! I LOVE this story, the way it all so seamlessly puts the world of slayer and world of John Connor together!
Eliche chapter 1 . 10/2/2008