Reviews for Charlie and Gracie
nicholee33 chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
Aww I thought Dan was goin to end with Blair but it was still good
evermore.x3 chapter 7 . 8/14/2011
what? :o

i'm a bit disappointed that Blair and Dan didn't end up together, but i love Chuck and Blair3

Dan and Gossip Girl? that's something i've never thought of. i liked it.
Red Eyed Newborn chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
The story has some truth to it. Dan is alittle more gutsy and what he says is alittle too different but the way he writes is pretty head on. Blair seems just pathetic. Her and Chuck's whole relationships seemes dooomed from the start which it kinda was but Chuck is hecka pocessive of her in this story.
Toxiclycute chapter 7 . 1/28/2011
I like ur writing skills...But I hate the way u ended the story. Waste of time ...
swampariadne chapter 7 . 1/6/2011
As echoed by everyone else, I did not see the GG/Dan hookup coming at all. It was a brilliant twist.

Dan... is seriously not well written at all in the series. I think that's always the problem with the character that is designated to be the "moral high ground" - look at Dawson for example. However, I don't think that he's that bad as the series has progressed and I think this is because of the possibility of the Dan/Blair pairing. Dan ending up with S and V is just cliche, and I like that you actually tried to make this a Blair/Dan fic in that sense. As an original ChAir fan, you really gave it it a very good shot here for both guys. However, given Chuck's character from Season 1-4 and his absolute lack of growth (the whole 1st half of season 4 is just meh), I've jumped the ChAir ship. I think that Blair is the only one that can redeem the Dan character now, and it is pretty much the same the other way around. Your writing of Dave and Gracie is one serious take on how a Dan and Blair romance would evolve. It was wonderfully wistful and meaningful and made you root for that guy who could make her smile. The only thing that can save GG now is an honest to goodness epic love triangle and that of course can only mean that Blair also falls for Dan. It's the only thing left that can keep the show interesting and JS and SS should read your Grace and Dave to show how it can be done.
StoryGirl188 chapter 7 . 8/10/2009
So, I randomly decided to read this one after finishing Yesterday's Roses and I was a tad hesitant because I've never read, nor had any desire to read, D/B (or D/anyone really). I actually really enjoyed reading from his POV and, even though I was so relieved it ended up C/B, I may have been able to go either way. But probably not. haha.

I was completely thrown by Dan marrying GG and I loved that it shocked me. I've read so many books and so much fanfic and watched so many movies and tv shows, I feel like I always "see it coming." With everything at this point. I did not see that coming at all and I loved that.

I would have loved to see C/B POV, because they were so intriguing in the story but I totslly get the way you were doing it and I realize it wouldn't have worked.

Once again, well done! Oh, and curiously, and I don't know why I'm asking this, it just was the first thing I thought when reading the last chapter. Did you give GG the name Belle because of the anonymous blogger on the show (or the actual person the show was based on) Secret Diary of a Call Girl? Just curious! :)
KateKazoo chapter 7 . 7/1/2009
beautiful story i loved made me laugh and i really liked the posibility of d and b although i am a devoted (obsessed ) chair wrote them so good it was hard not to see that posibility.
Cool Hwip chapter 7 . 6/27/2009
Wow, that was great, I was rooting for Dan/Blair, but I still very much enjoyed the story, keep up the good work!
Alicia chapter 7 . 4/30/2009
I love this story. You are an amazing writer. I am an aspiring writer myself and admire your work. This is very well written and I could breath every word of the story. I cried at one part and I love how Dan ended up with Gossip Girl they should put that in the show. Anyway you are so descriptive with your words it blows me away. I love it and I urge you to write a publish maybe your own novel.

Ps- I know exactly how Dan felt when he had inspiration and his pen and paper where not prepared in front of him, that happens to me all the time.

Short. Sweet. Perfect. FIVE STARS
ac chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
your writing is awesome!i wondered why you named the girlfriend belle, then i realized it was after kristen bell. lol!
nicodemusfleur chapter 7 . 3/29/2009
I absolutely loved the ending! I'll admit, I had to read the end of the chapter first just to make sure that 'Dan's Girlfriend' wasn't Blair, but I turned out to be very happy. And I love that Dan ended up with Gossip Girl (and I think it was a great detail naming her after Kristen Bell's character from Heroes), and this story was fantastically written. Great job!
nostalgiakills chapter 7 . 3/2/2009
The ending was kind of confusing...actually, all of the parts that were supposed to be the story kind of were. You should have put them in italics or something. It's a good concept though!
4biddenluv chapter 7 . 2/25/2009
You must write more for Dan/Blair! *sighs*
4biddenluv chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
This story is so amazingly well written and unique that I can't stop reading it over n over! I suddenly realized I didnt leave you a review :P So here it is! Its actually one of THE MOST BRILLIANT and cleverly written fics I have ever read. Hats off. Not only have you got all the characters spot-on but they way you've written another story in this story is simply superb. Its so hard to write even a regular fic but ur actually writing two beautiful stories together! Excellent! Please please please please update!
kaesaku chapter 7 . 2/2/2009
i love your story!

it's very sweet.

i'm in love with the chuck/blair pairing, but i'm kinda liking this whole deal with dan/blair..

hope you write more for that fandom. we don't have much of that hanging around.. :)