Reviews for The Destroyer of Time
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
O.O
Alyss Penedo chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
Huh. That's... actually not a bad place to end it.

There's something I sorta don't get. If Malek/Robin's current body dies, will he... "reincarnate"... in the current Allen? For example, if he'd sealed Allen's memories of his 'past lives' to keep Allen sane or something, then would Robin's death reawaken them? With the end result being a "Robin plus Allen's memories" in Allen's body? Or something like that?
Or would Robin just die? Gah... this whole fusing-conciousnesses thing is confusing.

(This review was meant for chapter 5, but the site won't let me review the same chapter twice.)
Alyss Penedo chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
I was rereading, and I just realized something. How can Allen play the melody if he's got his arm in a sling?
twilightdreamers chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
:D Great story!
Alyss Penedo chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
This is incredible O_o
The reasoning behind this...makes so much sense, and yet parts of the story make no sense at all :L But that's life.
Don't drop this! This is a really good story and I love the way you've characterized Robin/Malak/other-Allen. The story about God and the angels vs. the 'devil' and the Noah fits really well, and could probably be what actually happened in the canon...
skysight49 chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
Yes! I loved this story reading it the first time-thanks for the update! How sad, that never-ending cycle of creation and destruction... But at least Allen will have his friends by his side! And the fourteenth was Bookman? This is amazing. What a plot and wonderful AU! Eagerly awaiting next chapter- :)
wierdsquirrelgirl chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
Godd to see this updated. I loved it.
Raicheda-Gives-Ya-An-Idea chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
someone is very compllex and put alot of thought into this, i loved it to bits, it gave me a whole new perspective, i love this fanfiction and commend you for it. do keep up the good work :D
sunfeil chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
Please update soon! I really enjoy the story so far:)
skysight49 chapter 6 . 4/21/2012
Words cannot describe this. Honestly, I have no idea what to say. Just- please continue this. Please?
Queen Yanna chapter 6 . 4/13/2012
This is...actually a little confusing ( no fault on your part, time travel is y Achilles' Heel), but I like it anyway, and want to see more _
Shirubia-kurosaki77 chapter 6 . 3/10/2012
wow this is intense i love it like holy crap
Shirubia-kurosaki77 chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
cant wait to read this chapter!
Shirubia-kurosaki77 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
wow i love your writing its so riveting and im only on the first chapter i love it and dont stop
tsukinopen chapter 6 . 12/28/2011