Reviews for Triangular
shingaling chapter 12 . 1/23/2013
:O A Triangular relationship... I'm not sure how that could work- I've only heard of threesomes, and that's for sex only- long term relationships containing three people? Hmmm... I don't think it can work out too well, but...

either way, interesting story. xD
107602 chapter 13 . 12/1/2011
Thank you for this story. It was different and I love stories with Schneizel/Lelouch "brotherly" love. :)
Lovegranted chapter 13 . 9/19/2011
I would simply die if I had those 2 as lovers... there is no way to put it... in the end, I would simply go mental and start shooting people... lord forbid. But, truly amazing story... sorta cheesy/cliche with all the "I love you" parts... but enjoyable. Congrats!
Lovegranted chapter 12 . 9/19/2011
HA! I totally saw that coming... now Lulu should be a good little sub and throw a temper tantrum while Suzaku and Schenizel run around trying to subdue him... Lulu for the win! grrr Schneizel! pawns? AHHH! [picks up a random frying pan and starts chasing him...]
Lovegranted chapter 11 . 9/19/2011
hmmmm? so is that Schenizel's checkmate? he joining them... manipulation... no matter how good of heart... intresting... I like it... but I don't like the foul play... the last paragraph made me smile
Lovegranted chapter 9 . 9/19/2011
hmmmm as happy as it is... I still can't help but feel sorry for Schneizel... darn that man! :( making me feel sorry for him... grrr Yea RIVALZ! I totally saw that coming... xD
Lovegranted chapter 7 . 9/19/2011
yes! Shirley is insightful... and smart... well, I suppose girls are like that *sigh* I truly loved this chapter... in all it's awkward glory...
Lovegranted chapter 6 . 9/19/2011
aawwww... possessive suzaku... mmmm... and Lulu of course, God forbid he ever hears me call him that... eeep! [hides behind Milly] I really do LOVE the input of Zero in this story... it's so fascinating!
Lovegranted chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
hmmmmm SuzaLulu forever! [narrows eyes at Schneizel] I hate politics... and am not too fond of strategics as well... [proceeds to produce a rolled up newspaper in one hand and beat Schneizel]... I'm watching you ya old coot! I like how Zero is portrayed... as well as Kallen's grandmother xD
Lovegranted chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
AHHH! I LOVE your writing! It's too... sweet, not too! *squeal* sorry, had to get that out... I wonder how this pairing will go? well, I suppose I have to read on! :)
burgundy eyes chapter 13 . 7/28/2010
Wohoo, happy ending :)

Although, we never got to know about the report the students had to hand in...?
burgundy eyes chapter 12 . 7/28/2010
I, like Schneizel, am perfectly content :) Great way to end the story!
burgundy eyes chapter 11 . 7/28/2010
"I love Schneizel and he loves me," Suzaku said again. "You love Schneizel and he loves you. I love you and you love me…"

I had to laugh at that! it's like a schoolboy trying to do verb tenses XD

"There was some harsh shouting in his mind from his so called 'conservative side' that he thought had died from a long time ago telling him how wrong it was. Yet there was also part of him that wished fervently just to accept it, telling him that it was right, that it was logical, that it was just."

Yes, exactly what I feel too.
burgundy eyes chapter 10 . 7/28/2010
Your choice of how every character would choose to approach their subject is very in character. (...that was kinda confusing, even for me...:D)

Hmmm, I feel a little unsettled at that ending .
burgundy eyes chapter 8 . 7/28/2010
Uwaahh, things are getting sooo complicated! and I like it XD

"Yet his being such an idiot could not justify his action."

Well, it seems that more than one person defines Suzaku as an idiot _