Reviews for Sexy Harem
is bad
Poke'fan Dan chapter 7 . 4/17
Ok listen I think one thing you could have done better was more graphic lemons like maybe giving naturo a 15 inch dick just like almost every other naturo fanfic but aside from that the story line is very good the comical stuff in it was very good like naturo answering the door nude but yeah like I said only improvement that can be made is more graphic lemons
uzuuchi007 chapter 7 . 11/11/2015
Nice
Guest chapter 7 . 11/2/2015
So they continued it
NaruHinadorablez chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
Tch what a persistant fucker
Guest chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
It's sad to see someone go but I understand. I only wish the best for the both of you and maybe, one day, you could continue to write. Not stuff like this but stuff you want to write. Anyway my best wish and thank you for an inticing read. I hope we meet agin.
RedxHazard chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
The namikaze arent a clan just saying
zen-aku the spirit of the wolf chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
best story ever
datgirl chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
sik lo no stop wit bad ness rit'n
kellerblair chapter 6 . 6/1/2012
Dude get rid of the lee sakura thing its retarded sakura naruto harem god
kellerblair chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
Sakura had been dating lee are you stupid lee is boaring and doesent deserve a women pair him with a dude
InMyOwnMind chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I've only read the first chapter but i feel I must state something.

Giving Naruto a 10 inch disk reeks of inexperience and a lack of actual knowledge of the male anatomy, not to mention it's like some kids'a attempt at showing off. Big dick automatically equate to sexy and great sex..
lotus2490 chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
yay for the Lee Sakura, I always feel like there's not enough of it
crazymelon5 chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
all i can say is "holy shit that was amazing"
MDA chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
I am so sorry for your loss T-T. Hang in there, your family needs you and I wish you all the best from now to onwards in your life.