Reviews for Sexy Harem
NaruHinadorablez chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
Tch what a persistant fucker
Guest chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
It's sad to see someone go but I understand. I only wish the best for the both of you and maybe, one day, you could continue to write. Not stuff like this but stuff you want to write. Anyway my best wish and thank you for an inticing read. I hope we meet agin.
RedxHazard chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
The namikaze arent a clan just saying
zenahmut chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
best story ever
datgirl chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
sik lo no stop wit bad ness rit'n
kellerblair chapter 6 . 6/1/2012
Dude get rid of the lee sakura thing its retarded sakura naruto harem god
kellerblair chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
Sakura had been dating lee are you stupid lee is boaring and doesent deserve a women pair him with a dude
InMyOwnMind chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I've only read the first chapter but i feel I must state something.

Giving Naruto a 10 inch disk reeks of inexperience and a lack of actual knowledge of the male anatomy, not to mention it's like some kids'a attempt at showing off. Big dick automatically equate to sexy and great sex..
lotus2490 chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
yay for the Lee Sakura, I always feel like there's not enough of it
crazymelon5 chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
all i can say is "holy shit that was amazing"
MDA chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
I am so sorry for your loss T-T. Hang in there, your family needs you and I wish you all the best from now to onwards in your life.
Insomniac-Gaara4488 chapter 6 . 6/27/2011
If it is not too late I would like to adopt this story. I have a few ideas as to where to take this story.
EvilJorge chapter 6 . 1/25/2011
I'm incredibly sorry for your loss friend. I know you probably don't give a fuck what some random guy on tge Internet thinks but I truly lament your friends death.

I leave you with these words, they mean everything to me.

"Dum vita est, spes est." Latin, means while there is life, there is hope.

Your friend lives on thru you and your memories. May he rest in peace, and may the words I have said here bring you some comfort in your journey thru life.
Buddah2100 chapter 6 . 12/16/2010
i'm sorry for your personal lost i know how you feel i lost a very good friend this past july and yeah i was feelin really crappy the past 3 months so im sorry your not goning to finish this story which really started to get really intresting im not much of a writer but i do like to read good work thanks sorry for your lost
Fox Boss chapter 6 . 12/14/2010
Would you mind putting down who has adopted the fic as a last chapter?