Reviews for Morning Light
I.am.me. 2000 chapter 2 . 8/24
"Now it was time to give him his dawn." I don't even know why but those words just really moved me. They're beautiful.
Dino-Rogue chapter 2 . 8/23
You have no idea how much I adore this fic, and am super glad that it has two delightful, excellent, beautiful, glorious chapters! The VDT follow-up did this wonders, too! Ah, Caspian knows, it seems, and Ed has not a clue of that fact...

Marvelous job, as always! God bless and please keep writing such wonderful fanfic creations! :)
Skandar-and-Georgie chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
This is so beautiful! Ed finding a sanctuary with Aslan, then bringing Lucy to share it, then Caspian finding the place and using it as an inspiration for the ship's name - all lovely!
Berserker Nightwitch chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
Hey, I've read this story before! Probably not long after you completed it. Sorry about not reviewing then. This is an amazing fic, and I have actually been searching for it (with the intent of reviewing and favoriting) for nearly a month now. Unfortunately, that's hard to do when all you can clearly remember is 'secret waterfall at dawn'. _

Anyway, I enjoyed this story immensely, and found the description of the sunrise to be magnificent. Thank you for sharing this!
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
Loved It! :D
CherylSongbow chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
Another winner. I like the tie between the two time periods, the two adventures.
Taryn Streambattle chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Lets out long slow breath.

OMG! I don't think I could do that.

You'd think Caspian'd pick up on it . . .

Oh well
s. du jour chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I think the ending is beautiful. But if you wanted to change it, perhaps you could suggest that Lucy could see the faint shape of a lion beyond the spray?

I think you could fix the dialogue a bit, if you wanted. No offence or anything, but there seems to be something a bit...off about it. Also, the beginning could do with another look. But the ending is very well-written.
Marianne chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Hey, I'm to apologizing for my review on The Cold Truth it was a little mean and very rude of me. I would also like to say I LOVED this story, it was fabuluos!:)
Anony'mouse chapter 2 . 5/10/2009
Lirenel, this was amazing! I don't cry easily, but at the end of the first chapter, around the time when Ed was telling Lucy why he brought her, I cried! It was so sweet, your descriptions were gorgeous! I love this :D
Me chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
AAWWE! That was adorable!
hugs and puppies all around chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
I had no idea this wasn't finished yet. Hahaha. This was brilliant. I don't just like it, I love it. You give Edmund so much life in your fics. You are amazing!
Tonzura123 chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
I LOVED the metaphor!

Wonderful story, wonderful, wonderful...

I loved the interactions between the two Kings, and the slight on Eustace. He is an annoying chap, after all.

Beautiful work! I adored the way Caspian described the cave, and that Edmund ended up letting him spend time there, although it was like giving up his country all over again.

And the metaphor! Loved the metaphor. But you're right...not enough room to fully describe...

Excellent job! I look forward to more from you!

As Always,

-Tonzura123
Rolletti chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
Hi L.,

What a sweet chapter and how big of Edmund to hand over another piece of himself. Part of me was torn reading it because all I could think was, "That's Edmunds place, hands off." LOL I guess I'm not as big as Edmund. Great read, L.

Rolletti
SpangleyPony chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
Very nice story/chapter I think its nice that their is a piece of old Narnia present when Caspian is king. Shame there was no Lucy though I bet she would have something to add or to discuss with Ed at the very least.