Reviews for The Book of Dobby: Per Arcana ad Astra
Creepy Draken chapter 3 . 1/17
Oh, I love this story!
Claw chapter 3 . 9/3/2016
I had about the same reaction as the twins once I started reading this story. Then I became as fanatical about it as Dobby. Anyone know where I can find a working Stuka?
Claw chapter 2 . 9/3/2016
'Cocks shotgun' Lock 'n loaded and read to rock! Let's go give 'm hell, boys!
Claw chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
Dobby? Never change.
bigmac2759 chapter 3 . 2/13/2016
I saw in your profile that you are not getting reviews and you don't know when you will be back in the fanfic neighborhood. However, if you decide to visit again I want to pass this on...

First: Good luck in your new project. The unknown can be a grand adventure.
Next: Disciple Dobby is amazing! If you get the chance please let him out to play again.

Thanks.
WhiteElfElder chapter 3 . 11/20/2015
Don't piss off Harry and expect to get away with it for long...especially not when he has a loyal band of house elves at his disposal.
Fives32 chapter 3 . 8/31/2015
Can't wait for more.
Bronze chapter 2 . 6/17/2015
Now that's not much of a surprise to learn that Bumblemore's senile. Severus Snape may be helping him fight it but he's already lost the war. Only he doesn't realize it yet. Bumblemore in most stories wants to regain his former glory that he had right after the end of Grindweld. And to that end he set Harry Potter up to die while weakening Moldyshorts. Then he'd step in to finish the job and claim all the credit.
Bronze chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
I don't know if you read this or not but here goes. With that last part where Hermione yells over the phone at Harry, I all but fell out of my chair laughing! Keep up the good work and write some more soon.
physicssquid chapter 3 . 2/27/2015
Please, please, please, keep going. This is fantastic, though I would like to suggest you add, at the end of each chapter, a note explaining some of the less easily understood bits of elf-ese.
sfjoellen chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
a lot of fun and in need of an undate. every time I have an awesome idea I find it's been done and done better than I could do it.
your elf speak is brilliant.
turn out your lights!
don't you know there's a war on?
merlinsleftsock chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
Oh my gosh, I congragulate you, a lot, this story... ily, its amazing, I think I cracked a rib...
Me chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
It's a shame when such an awesome story is abandoned :(
nymlover chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
great story i wish there was more
Debate4life chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
Ooh...I didn't even think of the Gremlins thing! I really cannot wait to see where this going! Please, return to this story and write more!