Reviews for The Book of Dobby: Per Arcana ad Astra
bigmac2759 chapter 3 . 2/13
I saw in your profile that you are not getting reviews and you don't know when you will be back in the fanfic neighborhood. However, if you decide to visit again I want to pass this on...

First: Good luck in your new project. The unknown can be a grand adventure.
Next: Disciple Dobby is amazing! If you get the chance please let him out to play again.

Thanks.
WhiteElfElder chapter 3 . 11/20/2015
Don't piss off Harry and expect to get away with it for long...especially not when he has a loyal band of house elves at his disposal.
Fives32 chapter 3 . 8/31/2015
Can't wait for more.
Bronze chapter 2 . 6/17/2015
Now that's not much of a surprise to learn that Bumblemore's senile. Severus Snape may be helping him fight it but he's already lost the war. Only he doesn't realize it yet. Bumblemore in most stories wants to regain his former glory that he had right after the end of Grindweld. And to that end he set Harry Potter up to die while weakening Moldyshorts. Then he'd step in to finish the job and claim all the credit.
Bronze chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
I don't know if you read this or not but here goes. With that last part where Hermione yells over the phone at Harry, I all but fell out of my chair laughing! Keep up the good work and write some more soon.
physicssquid chapter 3 . 2/27/2015
Please, please, please, keep going. This is fantastic, though I would like to suggest you add, at the end of each chapter, a note explaining some of the less easily understood bits of elf-ese.
sfjoellen chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
a lot of fun and in need of an undate. every time I have an awesome idea I find it's been done and done better than I could do it.
your elf speak is brilliant.
turn out your lights!
don't you know there's a war on?
merlinsleftsock chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
Oh my gosh, I congragulate you, a lot, this story... ily, its amazing, I think I cracked a rib...
Me chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
It's a shame when such an awesome story is abandoned :(
nymlover chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
great story i wish there was more
Debate4life chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
Ooh...I didn't even think of the Gremlins thing! I really cannot wait to see where this going! Please, return to this story and write more!
Goldrune09 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
WHAT. THE. FUCK. INDEED...I actually did a spit-take with a mouthfull of dr. pepper when I read that lst scene. LMAO!
Rico Perrien chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
Unelf Rico is being frustrated. Doghead 13 is not being finishing or updating great story Book of great Prophet Dobby, and is being over three years. Rico is wishing for blockbuster bomb is being dropped on Molddyvort's cave and is being lowering of bejesus levels of Death Eaterses in big way.

Unelf Rico is wanting Doghead 13 to getting back to work on this.
little.tel chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
This is a really really really cool story and I'm saddened by the fact that there are only 3 chapters. :( This idea is just so original, and funny. I hope some day you complete it, because this is fantastic. _
Nihilio chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!

Seriously, get it moving! I can't even begin listing the things that made me rofl, absolutely awesome. How about a bastardized tank with upgrades next? *crunch* through the front door, *BOOM* one enemy less. Go, make, write! I want MORE!