Reviews for The Challenge
Awe! I just read this and loved it:)
It’s really good ! R u going to finish it?
naleyhoe chapter 1 . 10/3/2017
omg you don't know how happy this has made me seeing this updated! this has made my whole life PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE A NEW NALEY FANFIC
ConCon530 chapter 15 . 7/22/2017
So glad you updated this! This was story was one I was always hoping would be finished. I'm glad you ended it on a good note, and I hope you do find time to some day finish it.
Naleyalwaysand4ever chapter 15 . 7/20/2017
I hate reading that your not planning on finishing this story This is one of my favorite. This was a great update!
Liz chapter 15 . 7/16/2017
Love it! I hope there is more soon but understand if it takes longer :)
Guest chapter 15 . 7/16/2017
Omg couldn't believe it your back ! And what brilliant chapters those were ! But come onnnnnn you carnt leave it there you've got to show us naley and there happy ever after ! I don't want to make it up myself lol once again thanks for them chapters xx
xoElle23 chapter 14 . 7/15/2017
"But then I found Scientology." Lmfao. I love it. And the Hills quotes at the start- pure gold.
english.lily chapter 11 . 4/5/2017
I really like this story and hope you decide to update again even though it's been a long time!
Naleyalwaysand4ever chapter 10 . 3/16/2017
I absolutely love this story. I read it years ago and I went back to read it again hoping that you had updated it. I know it's going on 8 years since you updated this story but I still have my fingers crossed that you will finish it. I love the challenge, I love Naley, and I love the way you are writing it.
Nyctoscorpio chapter 11 . 1/4/2017
I know it been years since this fanfic has been updated but i really hope you could come back and finish this amazing story ...
Guest chapter 11 . 2/17/2015
More please
sweetasnz1 chapter 11 . 9/12/2014
Any chance you are gonna update soon? I love this story!
ktlynrose chapter 11 . 7/10/2013
If u want some quality naley storied go to my page and check out some of my favorited stories.I especially liked entering shades of grey and more than anyone...
ktlynrose chapter 9 . 7/10/2013
I can't wait I'm so excited.